Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
actual sb frequencies  Vote_lcapactual sb frequencies  Voting_baractual sb frequencies  Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
actual sb frequencies  Vote_lcapactual sb frequencies  Voting_baractual sb frequencies  Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches build crzyblondgrl disc pics globe Johncarr state louisiana drive world stereo 2010 silence contest records Audiopipe crank finals record kyle dollar songs chef broken quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

actual sb frequencies

Go down 
+10
2003f150
Skip01
The_Rowlands
Alarm God
scionsoloxb
Upzaw2000
strpperpolef150
sanman
supadave
dbdaddy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dbdaddy
Above Average Contributor
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

actual sb frequencies  Empty
PostSubject: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:00 pm

im curious. what pitch won each street beat class at finals?
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:47 pm

sb 1 an 2 was 64hz which is what i said
sb 3 was the same which is what i said
sb4 was a lil lower around 53-55 i think
sb5 of course 53 lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:38 pm

can anyone tell me why 1,2,3, was so high
Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:40 pm

sanman wrote:
can anyone tell me why 1,2,3, was so high

buzz buzz buzz buzzzzzzzzz!

btw the vehicles for 1,2, & 3 were not the same.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:45 pm

i know exactly who they are they are all very close friends of mine, and the answer is o buzzbuzzzbuzzzz

the answer is they are veterans that know low frequencies kill your score, and your power draining your batteries due to the amount of movement the amplifiers has to slow the subwoofer down. This is also the reason pandas are louder than American built cars they have a frequency ot 75-77 hertzzzzzzzz it takes less power to moce the frequency when its thta high making your build alot more efficient than a 55hert or lower build
Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:59 pm

sanman wrote:
i know exactly who they are they are all very close friends of mine, and the answer is o buzzbuzzzbuzzzz

the answer is they are veterans that know low frequencies kill your score, and your power draining your batteries due to the amount of movement the amplifiers has to slow the subwoofer down. This is also the reason pandas are louder than American built cars they have a frequency ot 75-77 hertzzzzzzzz it takes less power to moce the frequency when its thta high making your build alot more efficient than a 55hert or lower build

which is why its not as impressive to SB/burp at retarded high freq. Only person who impresses me is Ryan. I could have taken 2nd to ryan (which I'm perfectly fine with) in SB1 with my 39hz peak setup.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:10 pm

well just fornicating cry about it because you cant stop it you an only lose because while your so fornicating cought up on the frequency they are working there asses off to ensure you get yours handed to you buddy bet that

all you guys that dont know your vehicle and think 55 hertz or lower is real music keep taking 2nd,3rd,4th places while those willing to do what it takes to win keep on succeeding
Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:13 pm

sanman wrote:
well just fornicating cry about it because you cant stop it you an only lose because while your so fornicating cought up on the frequency they are working there asses off to ensure you get yours handed to you buddy bet that

all you guys that dont know your vehicle and think 55 hertz or lower is real music keep taking 2nd,3rd,4th places while those willing to do what it takes to win keep on succeeding

Not exactly sure where that came from. I simply said I could have probably taken 2nd place this year and that I didn't have a problem taking 2nd to Ryan. He built his car for competition and I built mine for daily. Two opposite things not to mention ryan is much more experienced than I am.

Btw not every vehicle works well with high frequencies. Some vehicles want to peak lower.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 pm

correct not every vehicle does but those that do will always be louder with time and hard work than those that dont it all comes down to testing and knowing your vehicle

you mentioned evans van what frequency does an astro van peak at ????????????

Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:55 pm

sanman wrote:
correct not every vehicle does but those that do will always be louder with time and hard work than those that dont it all comes down to testing and knowing your vehicle

you mentioned evans van what frequency does an astro van peak at ????????????

I couldn't tell you as I have no experience with astros. The only experience I have was helping with nicks this weekend.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:59 pm

astro van peak 70 hertz
crx hf 62-63
crx si 66-68 some play 74 lol
s10 72

this is common knowledge and playing anything other than would decrease numbers on the tl this is why people do hours upon hours of research and test time to ensure they have done everything they can to achieve the most that they can
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:00 pm

dx crx peaked for me at 67
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:03 pm

then you need to detune lol and probly gain a little
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:03 pm

does your dx have an aftermarket sunroof
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:07 pm

supadave wrote:
sb 1 an 2 was 64hz which is what i said
sb 3 was the same which is what i said
sb4 was a lil lower around 53-55 i think
sb5 of course 53 lol
dang supa! not this again...lol. i think the score will between 1db to 190db..ect..

sb1 was 63 hrz
sb2 was 63 hrz
sb3 was 61 hrz
sb4 was in the 50's
sb5 was 53 hrz

seemed like everyone who won was a tad on the buzzzzzzzzyyyyyy side. wonder why??..had a good time buzzzy or low. great job to all that ran sb!
Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:21 pm

sanman wrote:
astro van peak 70 hertz
crx hf 62-63
crx si 66-68 some play 74 lol
s10 72

this is common knowledge and playing anything other than would decrease numbers on the tl this is why people do hours upon hours of research and test time to ensure they have done everything they can to achieve the most that they can

just 70? nick's burps 66
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Which SB4 Fred's Or Larry's?
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:22 pm

what did fred sb at?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:40 pm

nics got a nice van but lets be honest if you talk to the loudest guys on earth they will tell you 67-70 hertzzz in an astro and if you dont ask them guys your killing yourself because most of them are awsome guys who share information
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:50 pm

dbdaddy wrote:
what did fred sb at?
53hz
Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:52 pm

sanman wrote:
nics got a nice van but lets be honest if you talk to the loudest guys on earth they will tell you 67-70 hertzzz in an astro and if you dont ask them guys your killing yourself because most of them are awsome guys who share information

well I know one of them personally and if I ever consider running an astro I will do so.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:54 pm

kool but if it aint scottie johnson/craig/estes/or just about any of them over on termpro then i wouldnt bother
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:54 pm

but scottie is my pick
Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:56 pm

sanman wrote:
kool but if it aint scottie johnson/craig/estes/or just about any of them over on termpro then i wouldnt bother

my guy is reputable enough. Might not be to you but I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:19 pm

strpperpolef150 wrote:
sanman wrote:

He learned everything from Estes....so hes on that list as well lol!

2 10s, doing a 158 impresses me.....and of course Rowlands.....other than that, meh

No disrespect
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:38 pm

lol

like i said the loudest guys are the only ones worth talking to the ones that can go to this org that org or another org and still win
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:19 pm

SB4 was 50hz....
Back to top Go down
strpperpolef150
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
strpperpolef150

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Skip01 wrote:
strpperpolef150 wrote:
sanman wrote:

He learned everything from Estes....so hes on that list as well lol!

2 10s, doing a 158 impresses me.....and of course Rowlands.....other than that, meh

No disrespect

lol I know that which is why I said he is reputable enough.

I am very impressed with ryans setup. His second run was holding 159.8 until equipment failure.
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:13 am

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If you can do it lower more power to ya but if you want to win you gotta do whatever it takes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
fstfred
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fstfred

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:08 pm

if everything goes through with usaci and im the champ then my run was 53hz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: actual sb frequencies    actual sb frequencies  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

actual sb frequencies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STREET BEAT :: STREET BEAT-
Jump to: