Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Vote_lcapfirst run in the s dime! - Page 2 Voting_barfirst run in the s dime! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Vote_lcapfirst run in the s dime! - Page 2 Voting_barfirst run in the s dime! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle Johncarr finals chef globe record drive broken 2010 songs quad contest 80inches crzyblondgrl disc records crank dollar silence world pics louisiana Audiopipe build state stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

first run in the s dime!

Go down 
+8
Cablguy
chrisbaldelli
sanman
daddy_j
jmorri
Moparbass28
Alan
chrisfish
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: first run in the s dime!   first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 am

First topic message reminder :

3 old mojo's, 2 d,5's 157.7 ! When I tested the mojo,s in my trunk they we're 2 db's under the RD's Cool

Last edited by chrisfish on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: first run in the s dime!   first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 pm

lol i changed it justin.. cause i didnt really want a mis imformed lecture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first run in the s dime!   first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:39 pm

I would like to do 8 10's and hmm, about 16 amps, that would be sweet, but im poor, so i'll just stick to my used equipment.

everyone seems to think i would gain if i switched subs too, but don't have money for that either.

this is probably my last yr, just going to finish it out then sell most the stuff, heck already sold some pf 600's to the guy in my class already doing 61 on pd 2000's, so yeah i think he will gain, but i could care less if i win or lose anymore, i guess im old and tired, plus the fact that there are only like 2 loud people per class at finals, kinda make you wonder why do it, not like it used to be when there were 5+ loud guys per class
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: first run in the s dime!   first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:51 pm

alan does my cum tast good because you sure do like alot of it in your mouth boy

you talk alot of Dung Pile about knowing this and doing that but looking through the stats the only thing you have ever done is mod besides this year

i bet you dont even bust 158 at finals

now go spit \"Female dog\"
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: first run in the s dime!   first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:56 pm

better than getting stuck at a 48 and quiting ..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: first run in the s dime!   first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:57 pm

its amazing that justin says the same thing as i did.. but im the asshole huh?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: first run in the s dime!   first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:02 pm

sanman wrote:
alan does my cum tast good because you sure do like alot of it in your mouth boy

you talk alot of Dung Pile about knowing this and doing that but looking through the stats the only thing you have ever done is mod besides this year

i bet you dont even bust 158 at finals

now go spit "Female dog"

lol you bet im not 2 db louder than any trunk score ever ? wow i guess everyone whos not 2 db louder than last years champ all suck to .. what a dipshit why dont you come show me a 58 jeff.. all this coming from a guy who couldnt get a 65 from a prebuilt loud s10 with over 45kw
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: first run in the s dime!   first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:17 pm

lol nope sure couldnt man still louder than anything you ever built you jelouse
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: first run in the s dime!   first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 pm

didnt quit due to anything other than my family or ide be at finals treating you like the loser you are
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: first run in the s dime!   first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:23 pm

that s10 was also louder than anything YOU ever built to lol

as for quiting .. you told me on messenger you quit, 2 days after spending the weekend in your trunk with no results.. waaaaaay before the stuff with your dad . i think you blamed it on a airbag sensor that wouldnt let you turn it up
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: first run in the s dime!   first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:22 am

kickercrx wrote:
I would like to do 8 10's and hmm, about 16 amps, that would be sweet, but im poor, so i'll just stick to my used equipment.

everyone seems to think i would gain if i switched subs too, but don't have money for that either.

this is probably my last yr, just going to finish it out then sell most the stuff, heck already sold some pf 600's to the guy in my class already doing 61 on pd 2000's, so yeah i think he will gain, but i could care less if i win or lose anymore, i guess im old and tired, plus the fact that there are only like 2 loud people per class at finals, kinda make you wonder why do it, not like it used to be when there were 5+ loud guys per class
I am in the same boat! I havnt bought anything new sence 08 just used stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first run in the s dime!   first run in the s dime! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first run in the s dime!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2