Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Vote_lcapfinals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Voting_barfinals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Vote_lcapfinals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Voting_barfinals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe Johncarr silence world state records contest chef 80inches quad globe songs disc kyle 2010 build dollar broken crzyblondgrl louisiana stereo record finals crank drive pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My Door panels to be verified before finals

Go down 
+14
Stingraysevenout
The_Rowlands
Navi
Corey J
AudioAnonymous
Alan
mfivespeed
SpeakerBox
sanman
Nice
Upzaw2000
scionsoloxb
george szawan
coming~4~U~2010
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-10-27

finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

ok here is some pics of my door panels and headliner. i had a judge at some shows talk to ralph about it but i would like don to take a look at it before i drive 24hrs to finals and have any problems.
'
The door panel is 3/8 mdf that has been glued to the oem door panels and recived paint to match the box.
The headliner is the oem headliner that has recived a skim coat of resin so it can also be painted to match the van. both the door and headliner remain flexable to a point
[img]finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Img00511[/img]
[img]finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Img00510[/img][img]finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Img00512[/img]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
george szawan
Above Average Contributor
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm

and there u have it
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:53 pm

thats what i was trying to say the whole time.. its not a issue of the heater core or motor.. its the housing and pocket it creates
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:09 am

sanman wrote:
GARY dont listend to these "Female dog" ass punks on here man they will talk you out of alot Dung Pile bro

contact ralph or the R&E committee they will set you straight just be upfront with them.

oh yeah fornicate these "Female dog" ass haters

lol..............what? Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:46 pm

can we take out the housing in streetbeat ??????

Last edited by The_Rowlands on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muriloalvares
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
muriloalvares

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Corey J wrote:
explains 2 amp scores ....................I know murillo makes descent amps but...................

Oh come on Corey, they are 16kW amplifiers... now my SS car did 167.1 legal with 2 of them.
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Not really a car either Murillo........ Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:58 pm

i did 166 out law with 1 16k at 4 ohms
Back to top Go down
muriloalvares
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
muriloalvares

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:47 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:04 pm

NO , you may NOT take the plastic housing out in any Street Beat class.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:07 pm

lol ....... k thanks //////
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 pm

I wonder how many records were set with the heater box and the duct work box out. lol
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 pm

[quote="CactusSounds-Geoff"]I wonder how many records were set with the heater box and the duct work box out. lol[/quot
id say all of them
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Again Gary, get something in writing.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:57 pm

yup in writing then you can tell all to fornicate off
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:54 pm

looks like its already in writing.. at least the printed copy of this post says so.
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Shouldn't be a big deal, it's only a few tenths. lol
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:15 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:

That is nice Jeff..I did a 167.4 with 2. That was even without trying..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:19 pm

USACiSE wrote:
Boyz boyz, you may pull the heater and blower, you may not pull the plastic boxes or ductwork. And, I was a competitor before most of you were allowed to cross the street by yourselves. cheers Resin on headliner a NO GO. Custom door panels on a car by car basis. Vent openings and defroster openings may NOT be closed or covered.

I can understand your questions, if its a serious dialog, questions can be answered. Seems difficult here, sooooooooooo, if you have an issue you would like decided, wait until finals, or put it in writing along with pictures and submit them to rules and ethics for a ruling. There is plenty of time for getting a ruling, just don't wait too long. Good luck and stay out of the gray areas,lol.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:36 am

Updates on yhis topic?
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:27 am

Yes update is fill ur housing with sand [ just don't get caught ]
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:20 am

what needs to be updated? its right there in RED
Back to top Go down
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
soundbybass

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Our records are legit our box has never been out
of the van
Back to top Go down
marcmdm2005
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
marcmdm2005

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:14 pm

muriloalvares wrote:
The_Rowlands wrote:

Shocked

I saw it too. Have a video of someone sitting in it also!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Door panels to be verified before finals   finals - My Door panels to be verified before finals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Door panels to be verified before finals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3