Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Gotta give some props to IA  Vote_lcapGotta give some props to IA  Voting_barGotta give some props to IA  Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Gotta give some props to IA  Vote_lcapGotta give some props to IA  Voting_barGotta give some props to IA  Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state 2010 records silence Johncarr dollar crzyblondgrl disc 80inches Audiopipe drive stereo quad broken contest chef crank globe build pics kyle finals louisiana record songs world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Gotta give some props to IA

Go down 
+3
Alan
chrisfish
coming~4~U~2010
7 posters
AuthorMessage
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Gotta give some props to IA  Empty
PostSubject: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:08 am

Well i just was looking at some notes and realized that i went back to 1/4 of my full power switched out my RD SHW with IA Wardens and i gained almost 2 FULL db in a direct switch out. the numbers recored with the rd i didnt have a ripped door and the #'s with IA i have a ripped door so i dont know how that will change but i am impressed, i am doing the # on 2 amps as i was doing on 4 almost.. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:16 am

Nice gain! I am running 2 SHW 18's for now! Considering 2 DC lvl5 15's
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 am

they use a really good grade of neo on those things. hopefully they work out. IA crew is good people to be around.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:52 pm

alan tested competitor proved lol
Back to top Go down
george szawan
Above Average Contributor
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:04 pm

chris i don`t think there is much difference between the SHW and the level 5
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:05 pm

congrates on the increase and looking to see what it will do on all 8
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Thanks George! You may have just saved me $6 or $800 !
I guess recones or ia's are next! study
Back to top Go down
george szawan
george szawan

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:22 pm

if u can get your hands on the wardens from IA it will be well wroth it just ask gary and i had some in my hand and they looked awesome
Back to top Go down
coming~4~U~2010
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
coming~4~U~2010

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:38 pm

lol they look better in my hands!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:57 pm

chris is dont think woofers are really a huge matter for you right now. once you get a set up thats where you want it . i bet there is hardly a DB between most any of these. you can swap woofers all day. accept the warden. the neo shows a good gain for MOD cars i know..
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Hmmm! I may just try to get recones but I am not going to bet the farm on getting quad 1's from RD! Hell maybe just get some quad 1. Mojo's
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:31 pm

call george at atomic. i dont know a whole lot about the apxx/super HW design. its a 4inch and some 4inch like the T3 is actaully more efficiant than a 3inch design. im not sure if thats the case with the SJA motor. but you might show some gain going with HW/APX with the 3inch coil, the FS is probly a bit higher too..
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Gotta give some props to IA  83416b50Gotta give some props to IA  F9603849Gotta give some props to IA  88f39178
well this is what I want to rebuild!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Wow! Photo quality is a lot better with the new droid 2 , just harder to get the text right. It put's in words that I didn't put on there. study
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:17 am

Thats what i was gonna say 4" ferrite to a 3" neo.....the gain sounds about right. Like alan said most 4 inch just arent really efficient at all.
Back to top Go down
annarbor84
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:43 am

IA is the Dung Pile, great numbers have been done with the Wardens. They executed my windshield Laughing

Cant wait to see what 4 21" Wardens do in a van......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta give some props to IA    Gotta give some props to IA  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta give some props to IA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: