Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Vote_lcapWHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Voting_barWHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Vote_lcapWHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Voting_barWHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state quad drive contest louisiana Johncarr 2010 crzyblondgrl world songs kyle build Audiopipe 80inches finals broken chef dollar records pics disc silence crank globe stereo record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US

Go down 
+10
scoupen
supadave
aho77
Navi
mfivespeed
The_Rowlands
Aldo
Upzaw2000
scionsoloxb
TAMU
14 posters
AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Empty
PostSubject: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Last edited by TAMU on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 pm

werd
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:23 pm

THAT Dung Pile WAS DISCOVERED IN 1962.I ALSO SAW A 2 YEAR OLD MOVIE WITH A PHONE THAT WAS USING THE NEW IPHONE VIDEO CHAT.
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Above Average Contributor
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 pm

They have already been on mars FYI
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Aldo

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:55 pm

I am from the future
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Aldo wrote:
I am from the future
who wins the 2011 world series ,and superbowl, and stanley cup . and what ever basket ball is... i need some cash
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Aldo

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:07 pm

LOL....
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:51 pm

i need tomarrows power ball numbers
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:58 pm

YOU KNOW THIS IS HOW THEY PULL THE WOOL OVER EVERYONES EYES-STUPID PEOPLE START SAYING STUPID SHI T,THEN REALITY GETS BLURRED BETWEEN FACT AND BULLSHI T.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:07 pm

TAMU wrote:
YOU KNOW THIS IS HOW THEY PULL THE WOOL OVER EVERYONES EYES-STUPID PEOPLE START SAYING STUPID SHI T,THEN REALITY GETS BLURRED BETWEEN FACT AND BULLSHI T.

So you gonna quit posting to help prevent this confused
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Navi wrote:
TAMU wrote:

so you gonna get off your ass and build something loud.
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:07 am

u ask what els are thay hidding well i do hvac for a living and just recently the goverment released that freon killing the ozon was a hocks dupont made a killing by lying to the feds and now thay a mite billion doller co due to the goverment being incopatent
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:58 am

hey mrs. conspiracy here's another shocker i bet you didn't know, they have a cure for aids...........thats right been a cure for aids for about 20yrs now oh an cancer lol there is about 3 cures for the most common one's an they prolly about close to making a first one.

oooooohhhh an the iphone's lol ain't so new either that technology been arond for 10yrs just never sprung it on us cause ppl like you would think the world was coming to an end 10yrs ago can you say Y2K B I T C H E S
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:51 am

Don't forgt about the world ending in 2012. Are you posting from Quad's bunker now Socks?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:14 am

that spaceship was full of cool sh!t
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:02 am

scoupen wrote:
Don't forgt about the world ending in 2012. Are you posting from Quad's bunker now Socks?

I AINT ALL INTO THAT.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:40 am

scoupen wrote:

THE WORLD DOES NOT END,THE PLANET GOES THROUGH CYCLES OF REGENERATION AND PLATE SHIFTING THE RESULTS ARE RISING TEMPERATURES,GASES THAT EFFECT THE ATMOSPHERE BEING RELEASED NOW WITH THAT BEING SAID PREVIOUS LIFE ON THE PLANET COULD NOT BE SUSTAINED SO WE HAVE MASS EXTINCTION.THIS IS TRUE FACT NOT JOKES MADE BY MIS-INFORMED PEOPLE.YOU ALSO HAVE THE ASPECT OF A DEEP SPACE COLLISION BY A LARGE OBJECT,THE MOON BLOCKS MOST OF THESE BUT SOME DO GET THROUGH ALSO WE HAVE JUPITER WHICH SHIELDS THE EARTH FROM MOST ROUGE PLANET KILLER OBJECTS THAT ENTER OUR SOLAR SYSTEM.SO TO SUM THIS UP THE WORLD DOES NOT END BUT LIFE CAN AND TO SOME ASPECT LIFE CAN SURVIVE.THE LOWER YOU ARE TO THE GROUND YOU ARE DURING A DISASTER THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES ARE TO SURVIVE.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:43 pm

in the END TIMES the bible speaks of all life ending so therefore the end of mankind will exist at one time. that is on a serious note too tamu no bs, when it comes to the bible i take heave an believe all it says so i don't play around with that. believe what you want but i put my money an life on the book.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:11 pm

TAMU wrote:
Navi wrote:
TAMU wrote:

Says the guy who can only talk about big numbers Laughing
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:43 pm

supadave wrote:
in the END TIMES the bible speaks of all life ending so therefore the end of mankind will exist at one time. that is on a serious note too tamu no bs, when it comes to the bible i take heave an believe all it says so i don't play around with that. believe what you want but i put my money an life on the book.
AMEN Brother!
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:50 am

Navi wrote:
TAMU wrote:
Navi wrote:
TAMU wrote:

LAST I RECALL YOU HAVENT BEEN PAST 154 IN A WHILE cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:52 am

YOU PICK A NUMBER FOR ME TO GET SINCE I CANT REACH ANY OF THEM.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:58 am

TAMU wrote:
Navi wrote:
TAMU wrote:
Navi wrote:
TAMU wrote:

LAST I RECALL YOU HAVENT BEEN PAST 154 IN A WHILE cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sounds like we got alot in common

tongue
Back to top Go down
sbcherokee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sbcherokee

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:19 am

supadave wrote:
amen brother the bible does say so all throughout and revalations speaks about it most
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Navi wrote:
TAMU wrote:
Navi wrote:
TAMU wrote:
Navi wrote:
TAMU wrote:

Sounds like we got alot in common

tongue
SOOO....I AM WAITING ON THAT NUMBER
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Finish within half a dB of first place, you seem to have all the answers for everyone elses problems, focus on fixing yours!

Wink i still love ya sock
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 pm

2012 is not the end, maybe just the end for many not all, other events have not happen yet when it comes to the Bible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US   WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING FROM US
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: