Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Vote_lcapOK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Voting_barOK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Vote_lcapOK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Voting_barOK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence dollar contest Audiopipe songs record state 80inches world build 2010 quad globe Johncarr broken crzyblondgrl drive chef crank finals stereo louisiana records kyle disc pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE

Go down 
+2
sanman
TAMU
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Empty
PostSubject: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:16 pm

SO ALL MODS BEHIND THE B-PILLAR ARE LEGAL,WE JUST CAN'T HAVE ANY IN FRONT OF THE B-PILLAR.RIGHT
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:27 pm

as long as they are below the window line as far as i know

now the reason the flip out windows on the s10's are glued in is so they dont pop out hitting you in that huge ass afro while running in the lanes

ide say its more for safety than anything else
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 am

So.. If S-10 windows can be glued in then that would mean the back popout windows on my van can be glued in ? Doesnt seem right if you ask me.

So. I say they shouldn't in any case. But thats just coming from a nobody anyway.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 am

are those back windows behind the b-piller

cant you read what i wrote

are you uneducated and need everything spelled out for you??????

only diferance is if your not in mod with the can then its the c-piller
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:01 am

Well some s10 come factor with non pop windows
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 am

exactly correct also
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 am

Yes they are behind it.

Yes I can read.

Yes I am well educated and don't need Dung Pile spelled out fo me.

And this question doesn't say anything about what class. So stock would be included in the question. So above the windowline in a stock class haveing glued windows. Legal ? I would say no. Regardless.

So now that you say notod and behind c-pillar. I an technically glue m windows, due to being far behind that. Don't believe that would be legal if it was me, but again. I am a noone so take it for what it isn't worth.

In mod and super mod, yes this is legal. Seeing as to a wall is used.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:24 pm

sanman wrote:
are those back windows behind the b-piller

cant you read what i wrote

are you uneducated and need everything spelled out for you??????

only diferance is if your not in mod with the can then its the c-piller
behing the b piller. but ABOVE the window line you are allowed to build up to.. a simply fix it.. if your truck has glued in windows they are glued in. if it dont then you cant.. most at finals were re glued and slid up so the black line on them was higher than stock..

if i run my astro in prostock with a NW box.. its ok for me to glue the reat and side pop out windows in ?
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:28 pm

if there is a astro of the same year that has glue in ones then yes
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Then how is this considered stock when the windows are no longer functional as per being able to open from stock ? Makes no sense in a STOCK class.

I believe a rule states windows to be functional, however, I guess it doesn't include rear. In which it should.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:05 pm

if ya have a 89 s10 that has flip out windows and there is a 89 s10 at junk yard with glue in ones .. that is factory so ya can tke them out and use in your s10 and that will still be factory..its a factory option .....my trunk car has a bolted in rear seat , some cars the same year has fold down seats ,,, i went to junk yard and took out the fold down seat and my car has factory holes to mount it in place now my seat folds down ,,,, is that a mod ..hell no its a factory replacement
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:27 pm

but before this no wall rule.. tahoes and astros couldnt pull the third row and stay stock because THOSE didnt come that way like some astros and tahoes with out third row. but if someone is going to convert the side glass they could atleast glue them in right..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE   OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK NEED ANSWER FOR THIS ONE
Page 1 of 1