AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Empty
PostSubject: YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD   nick - YO NICK WALTERS LOOK HERE YOU TURD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:07 pm

hey man i wanna say something that was brought to my attention by a good friend of ours that helped with alot of things an he isn't even a team member. i know its kinda late but still man its been bothering me like Dung Pile bro. 2009 world finals was a blast nonetheless but if any of you guys that was there rember NICK took second to kumar, well nick took second to kumar's build that he has had for awhile an nick rebuild an wired everything back up the week of finals. he didn't even get the subs in till wednesday nite of the week of finals an blowed a few an when he got to finals friday night he didn't even think he was gonna run. so thanks an big ups to ALAN HALL and DAVID MOORE at psi for the recones.
so what i wanna say now is congrats to nick on his second place win on a weekend build, he had a wr holder an champion shaking in his boots, but to lose to kumar by .4 on a week build an a one night recone of 2 subs i think is something to very proud of and NICK , ME SUPADAVE WANNA SAY MAN I AM REALLY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT I WANNA THANK ALAN FOR CHEWING MY ASS OUT AN GETTING MY FREAKIN PRIORITY STRAIGHT.

thanks alan, an for those that diddn't come an see check out the vid after bruce's run at world finals it was kinda like a 2 vids in one type thing lmao.