Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Vote_lcapMost Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Voting_barMost Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Vote_lcapMost Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Voting_barMost Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest 80inches silence quad chef globe crank disc record songs world dollar kyle finals pics louisiana Audiopipe broken drive records state stereo crzyblondgrl 2010 Johncarr build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Most Feared spl competitor.

Go down 
+33
Basshead Chapa
TeamBudweiser-CG
scionsoloxb
Shedluv
cavi_in_kc
Greg McCool
SPL2K
gameoverstreeta
BillGass
The Ambulance
charlesestes
Navi
The_Rowlands
LUNDY
Tim Schaffer
jmorri
Matt_Sibley
ibbangin
sanman
aphinney
scoupen
Kicker Kevin
AudioAnonymous
SOLOGHOST
slumpinhonda
Moparbass28
Stingraysevenout
Crash
Twisted Image
bumpin s-10
memphis_yota
DMAN
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:11 am

First topic message reminder :

This is all in fun.
STock
PS
Mod
And SM
who would have you the most how do i say it right. You know what i mean
not necesaraly fear but aw poop. you know.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:14 am

tim how is the car comin? its goin slow here...hit a wall...tryin to figure out what is wrong
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Above Average Contributor
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:16 am

got mad and havent touched it in 2 weeks still no gain I ran into the same problem as some others I dont gain much sitting it it anymore it might be maxed out
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:07 am

wow...same here....gettin alittle worried...as i bet u are too....nice to know it isnt just me LOL
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:12 am

chads got the same problem......im not loud enough to hit that problem yet
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:13 am

but chad is only gainin like .2-.3 adding a body in there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:23 am

gameoverstreeta wrote:
so your welcome for us letn you win some champ's.

Please dont adress are entire team, for the comments of one, Kevin made a comment not rich jeff or myself. and in all likely hood he probably meant it different or as a joke, But either way.
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:51 pm

gameoverstreeta wrote:
thats funny last i remember LOUD AND CLEAR didnt win till ME GREG AND KEVIN. quit running. some how we tested for dbdrag all year and then spend about a day on our outlaw and won. we quit trying because honestly it was a little easy. so your welcome for us letn you win some champ's.

Tim Schaffer wrote:
you dont know the past to date the only guys to get beat by l&c was me and Jimmy and at least he had the balls to run bruces class. hell even Terry beat a guy on your team and you can ask donnie about Team Sweep back in the day beating l&c. if I recall I talked with you over the phone kev and offered you as much help as I can because your amps kept blowing up. hell I would have even let you use mine win or loose thats just the type of person I am. last year was my first year with a crx and I done it all by myself build and testing only working on my car for 11 days. to date Team Sweep has 14 world titles in three diff orgs usaci,meca and Brand X thats alot diff than just usaci. Kevin I thought you was pretty cool guy. I get along with you better than some of the other guys on you team but damn bro we are all on Team Kicker together maybe you guys should start acting like it

LOL. I figured I would get at least a few of you sweep members to respond.
Sorry if yall took it offensively but I didn't mean it like that.
Tim yes you did talk to me on the phone last year and I thanked you for that. I used a design that YOU said DID NOT WORK! Plus you and I did have the same equipment last year. I also talked to you this year at Steve's 300, and gave you some help.

It was all about spicing up the forum anyway.
And yes here is a flower a 155 on the dash is impressive with 10K+ watts, 1 battery, and a million runs of power and ground wire. Last I knew this had nothing to do with building for the dash but it is funny how that gets brought up all the time. queen queen queen

lol!
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:59 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
gameoverstreeta wrote:

Please dont adress are entire team, for the comments of one, Kevin made a comment not rich jeff or myself. and in all likely hood he probably meant it different or as a joke, But either way.

no no L&C and Sweep are cool......NO offeance taken..... we all like to run our mouths every now and then.... ya know to blow off a lill steam....
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:18 pm

sanman wrote:
so a 55 on 2 10's is all he has to do to get some respect lol

I think anyone that devotes any amount of time, money and time away from their family to be involved in this "sport" deserves respect regardless of their score. Now thats not to say some assholes that fit in this category dont get on here remind me why some dont deserve it Laughing

And for once Im not referring to Jeff when I reference "assholes" Razz
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:28 pm

but im an asshole fosho
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:29 pm

sanman wrote:
but im an asshole fosho

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:36 pm

ME TOO......... NIKKKKA'S
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:00 pm

sanman wrote:
but im an asshole fosho

join the club
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:15 pm

I might as well post too, I'm part of that club.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:21 pm

lol we are a great breed you know i am r haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:57 pm

Team L&C/Team Sweep....all Team Kicker.... Very Happy

<back to your regular program>

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:59 pm

Greg McCool wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
gameoverstreeta wrote:

no no L&C and Sweep are cool......NO offeance taken..... we all like to run our mouths every now and then.... ya know to blow off a lill steam....
some more than others...GREG! j/k bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:19 pm

Polecat wrote:
Greg McCool wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:
gameoverstreeta wrote:

some more than others...GREG! j/k bro Very Happy

what ever do you mean??? geek
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:01 am

to rich jeff and bruce i didnt mean the whole team and i didnt make it that clear. sorry. i just didnt know who this guy was bringing me and kevin in something and i dont even know the person. i really only know bruce and donnie and a few oldschool guys from the team. LOUD and CLEAR. and i have always been cool with em. i might not be loud anymore for usac but i havent tested outlaw since 2004 i will be in pro stock this year just to show off my support of kicker. trust me i wont be a threat 1 amp and 2 tens just going to try and have fun. and see what i might have. good luck c everyone at finals.
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:23 am

sanman wrote:
but im an asshole fosho

You said that all by yourself.

Don't try to bring SWAT into this one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:27 am

sanman wrote:
but im an asshole fosho

im a wholea$$! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:25 am

Beers on Ecker!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shedluv

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:01 am

Polecat wrote:

Is he even old enough to buy beer? J/K
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:02 am

Shedluv wrote:
Polecat wrote:

Is he even old enough to buy beer? J/K
X2
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:22 am

dammmmm kevin is the baby of the team and i think he kinda stepped out of line a little bit, but we all do from now and then. Its all good i think he will make amends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:41 pm

sanman wrote:
dammmmm kevin is the baby of the team and i think he kinda stepped out of line a little bit, but we all do from now and then. Its all good i think he will make amends
with beer, if he get's ID'd, he can just hand over the cash to Bruce or Richard Smile

and amen Jeff!
Back to top Go down
TeamBudweiser-CG

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:21 pm

Looking at the Nopi results thread I would Charles Estes is the most feared in usaci
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:40 pm

fear has nothing to do with what people think is wrong.

if trying to right a wrong is fear then wow
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:46 pm

Didn't you know Jeff, the definition of the word fear was changed while you were on the other side of the world. Guess we forgot to tell you. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:59 pm

i only fear two things in this word, nuclear weapons and carnies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Feared spl competitor.   Most Feared spl competitor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Feared spl competitor.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next