Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Opinions on enclosure routes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Opinions on enclosure routes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Opinions on enclosure routes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Opinions on enclosure routes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Opinions on enclosure routes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Opinions on enclosure routes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Opinions on enclosure routes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Opinions on enclosure routes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Opinions on enclosure routes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Opinions on enclosure routes Vote_lcapOpinions on enclosure routes Voting_barOpinions on enclosure routes Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Opinions on enclosure routes Vote_lcapOpinions on enclosure routes Voting_barOpinions on enclosure routes Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad contest record state world pics stereo chef silence globe crzyblondgrl louisiana crank finals Johncarr dollar broken kyle Audiopipe 80inches build songs disc 2010 drive records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Opinions on enclosure routes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hazardous0388

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Opinions on enclosure routes Empty
PostSubject: Opinions on enclosure routes   Opinions on enclosure routes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:45 am

Just looking for a few different things to try for the setup. already have a few things in mind that I will list but am looking for any opinions on things to try. not looking for EXACT designs, just food for my brain.

setup currently: 4 DC Sounds Level 3 10s, with extra Hard spider and Level 4 coils, powered by an AQ 3500.1d. Currently wired @ 0.4 ohm.

current enclosure: 3.8-3.9 cuft, common enclosure with an 8 inch Quick crete tube for port. tuned to 42hz. subs fire foward and port fires back.

Car is a 03 Eclipse, false floor where the rear seats went, which is where the box is.

Currently I am doing a 150.2 Sealed and at the first USACi show around here this past sunday did a 151.2 outlaw in Super Stock. Im aware that there are quite bigger numbers in this class but I fancy doing builds involving smaller woofers that get loud. My goal for this year is to do around a 154 outlaw with these more DAILY oriented subs. just throwing this out there for reference on the equipment I currently use. I am also currently peaking in this enclosure at 48hz OUTLAW with door open.

Plans for current enclosure: I am going to be playing with the port, cutting down, testing, repeat. and seeing if i gain and if i do keep going...the usual when it comes to testing. I'm not NEW to competing just new to USACI, only was able to do one show last year in USACI due to personal issues.

I also have a baffle mount piece made for my 3 6 inch pvc ports for this enclosure, which i will be testing in the same fashion.

Plan after this is using the same type of enclosure but doing subs UP port back with the 3 6s.

Im asking for any opinions on opinions on port area compared to enclosure size and so on and so on. facing subs in difference fashions yadda yadda.

Thanks in advance.
Dustin
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Opinions on enclosure routes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions on enclosure routes   Opinions on enclosure routes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Sounds like you know what you're doing and you have a plan that will most likely result in some favorable gains.
Back to top Go down

Opinions on enclosure routes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: HOW TO GET LOUD! :: HOW TO GET LOUD!-
Jump to: