Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Tucson this weekend! Vote_lcapTucson this weekend! Voting_barTucson this weekend! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Tucson this weekend! Vote_lcapTucson this weekend! Voting_barTucson this weekend! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar stereo state kyle pics 2010 silence records chef 80inches crank crzyblondgrl Johncarr disc contest quad broken build drive songs world record louisiana globe Audiopipe finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Tucson this weekend!

Go down 
+4
biscuit
la2lvtom
520reaudiosx15s
BBGIC
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Tucson this weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:30 pm

We been callin' shops and trying to get some interest out there but everyone is soo busy making money hand over fist that they do nto ahve time to come out to the show! Wow, I need a shop in Tucson! HEHE

Seriously, it is a long drive and we hope to have a few turn out there. If you are in the area let everyone know we are goonna be there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
520reaudiosx15s
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
520reaudiosx15s

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:06 am

USACI wrote:
We been callin' shops and trying to get some interest out there but everyone is soo busy making money hand over fist that they do nto ahve time to come out to the show! Wow, I need a shop in Tucson! HEHE

Seriously, it is a long drive and we hope to have a few turn out there. If you are in the area let everyone know we are goonna be there!

I have not seen a single flyer for this event anywhere scratch I will be there cheers I have been spreading the word also about this event. You sponser the shop and i'll run it for you Wink Rolling Eyes The $5 gate fee alone should attract attention!!!
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:38 pm

I'll be there Ralph so expect my money for Mod 1001-2000 (stupid 2 amp limit rule in Mod 0-1000, lol) Street Beat 4 and Street Q
Back to top Go down
520reaudiosx15s
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
520reaudiosx15s

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 am

520reaudiosx15s wrote:

$3 DRAFT BEERS affraid cheers drunken

Is that a good price in AZ. It's around $1 here.
Back to top Go down
520reaudiosx15s
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
520reaudiosx15s

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:40 am

kickercrx wrote:
520reaudiosx15s wrote:

$3 DRAFT BEERS affraid cheers drunken

Is that a good price in AZ. It's around $1 here.

Depends on the beer Rolling Eyes Where is crxville Suspect
Back to top Go down
biscuit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
biscuit

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:20 am

WERE HEADN OUT AT 3AM....YALL BETTER LET US IN WHEN WE SHOW UP!!!!!!....
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:18 am

You guys take care of Josh. He is very new but has done a great job so far. Lend him a hand if he needs it please.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
biscuit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
biscuit

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Ralph, really? I saw the flyer for this show, freakin false advertisement! They put us a half mile from the fairground, in a freakiin dirt field with a hokie ass setup and still made us park across the dirt from the spl booththey made us pay 25 flippin bucks to park in this dirt, there's a whole 5 cars for spl, 4 ocf us drove 8plus hours for this, also a loud dj for the car show people of 8 show cars. But yet thweres a full blown show that matches the flyer on the fairgrounds, why is this!) Now ill go pay my registration to compete against myself..so now me n tom need directions so we can take my kids to the carnival! WTF!!!!!!!! I'm out 200 buks in just gas alone!! I'm really starting to lose my drive to keep supporting you guys!! And jaffey how dare you......u should be here at least id have a friand here......
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:17 pm

SQ?
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:41 pm

biscuit wrote:
Ralph, really? I saw the flyer for this show, freakin false advertisement! They put us a half mile from the fairground, in a freakiin dirt field with a hokie ass setup and still made us park across the dirt from the spl booththey made us pay 25 flippin bucks to park in this dirt, there's a whole 5 cars for spl, 4 ocf us drove 8plus hours for this, also a loud dj for the car show people of 8 show cars. But yet thweres a full blown show that matches the flyer on the fairgrounds, why is this!) Now ill go pay my registration to compete against myself..so now me n tom need directions so we can take my kids to the carnival! WTF!!!!!!!! I'm out 200 buks in just gas alone!! I'm really starting to lose my drive to keep supporting you guys!! And jaffey how dare you......u should be here at least id have a friand here......

I thought Ralph was going to do this show. This sucks!
Back to top Go down
biscuit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
biscuit

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Me too.....
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:58 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
SQ?

Well I was the only "SQ" registered car (Street Q) so I ran my SPL runs and then parked and waited at my car to be judged then I notice a few hours later people walking around with trophies and I never got judged for Street Q. After all the trophies were handed out I then got judged.
Back to top Go down
520reaudiosx15s
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
520reaudiosx15s

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:54 pm

I had to pay $25 to enter the gate cuz the DIBM guy personally told me that i had to participate in the Car show cuz no one showed up and he already bought trophies! The vendors for beer and food didn't even stay the full duration of the event. There was no burn out,drifting,drag race, or anything! It was basically a SOUND OFF COMPETITION WITH NO SPECTATORS. I feel bad for Tom, Biscuit and anyone else who attended from out of state to be at this event, cuz they put in the time and money to make it there on time to compete! Jaffee or Ralph should have attended this show to supervise IN MY OPINION.
Back to top Go down
520reaudiosx15s
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
520reaudiosx15s

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:02 am

Thank you Tom for the headphones and Biscuit for the streetbeat song advice. MUCH PROPS to the whole VEGAS STYLE CREW for coming to Tucson and Makin Some Noize!
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Guys, what we were promised and what transpired were two different things. USACI was a guest at this show and had no part in the promotion, logisitcs, or the setup. You were supposed to pay $5 for entry, not $25. The DIBM guy lost his shirt "literally" and the show was not good at all. There were a lot more than 8 entries, actaully 19 paid. That said, not nearly enough to drive 23 hours each way. Fuel and Hotels were more than the entry fees. Then the director's engone blew up on the way home in Oklahoma!

Not good for anyone invlolved and we are VERY SORRY this show was not what it was billed as. We are going to review our decisions to co-locate these type of events in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:54 pm

520reaudiosx15s wrote:
I had to pay $25 to enter the gate cuz the DIBM guy personally told me that i had to participate in the Car show cuz no one showed up and he already bought trophies! The vendors for beer and food didn't even stay the full duration of the event. There was no burn out,drifting,drag race, or anything! It was basically a SOUND OFF COMPETITION WITH NO SPECTATORS. I feel bad for Tom, Biscuit and anyone else who attended from out of state to be at this event, cuz they put in the time and money to make it there on time to compete! Jaffee or Ralph should have attended this show to supervise IN MY OPINION.

Ralph or Jaffe would not have made a difference. This was a DIBM production and we were there as guests only. We had no part in the running of, promotion of, or success and failure of the event other than our decision to participate.
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:22 am

So after driving 400 miles through the desert of Arizona this is what the front of my car looked like

Tucson this weekend! DSC01459

My windshield was so splattered with bugs that I could barely see out at night. It was a good thing I spent $50 to get the car detailed just so I can drive and park in a dirt lot. You know Ralph 8 of those 19 entries were from our 4 cars that came up from Vegas, just think that $25 we were charged to get into the show could have been used by competitors who wanted to enter another class but didnt budget that entry fee. I could guarantee just from us you could have gotten at least 5 more entries
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:33 am

[/quote]Ralph or Jaffe would not have made a difference. This was a DIBM production and we were there as guests only. We had no part in the running of, promotion of, or success and failure of the event other than our decision to participate.[/quote]

I disagree Ralph, Jaffe has a loyal following in Arizona and he would have gotten the word out and his normal cast of competitors would have shown up. I agree it was a piss poor event that was poorly advertised and poorly ran (why there was an active fair just steps away and we were not included with it, hell they were running their own car show so why 2 shows at the same location?) You say it was a 25 hour drive each way plus hotel so why didn't Jaffe run the show? Granted he was in Hobbs the day before I'm sure he could have made it to Tucson in time
Back to top Go down
biscuit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
biscuit

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:13 am

la2lvtom wrote:
Ralph or Jaffe would not have made a difference. This was a DIBM production and we were there as guests only. We had no part in the running of, promotion of, or success and failure of the event other than our decision to participate.[/quote]

I disagree Ralph, Jaffe has a loyal following in Arizona and he would have gotten the word out and his normal cast of competitors would have shown up. I agree it was a piss poor event that was poorly advertised and poorly ran (why there was an active fair just steps away and we were not included with it, hell they were running their own car show so why 2 shows at the same location?) You say it was a 25 hour drive each way plus hotel so why didn't Jaffe run the show? Granted he was in Hobbs the day before I'm sure he could have made it to Tucson in time[/quote]

Yea what Tom said, the big reason I went was becasuse we were under the assumption the some of our fav people would be out there..and dang near half of the entries were us, and we did get ass jacked to park on dirt..I would have been great to seee ralph or JAFFEY out there, yea you Jaff, you probably drove right by us on the way home!!lol... but on a serious note we did what we could to make the best of a show we could and in the process did mostly demos for the locals, so it was cool, all 5 of them..and to 520 anytime mang, maybe well see ya at a vegas show sometime! hint hint.....remember also, my fuel bill alone came to $240 for the trip...75 for entry fees....80 food...175 for recone kits cuz i stinked up my subs for the squirls out there... 50 for bug removal after i already detailed the front.....and my truk didnt like the drive so its goin to the shop on friday....but the look on peoples face when we roll in creating multiple earthquakes.....PRICELESS!
Back to top Go down
biscuit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
biscuit

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:28 am

Heres a shot of every angle of the show....

Tucson this weekend! 1271854188

Tucson this weekend! 1271854115

Tucson this weekend! 1271854084

Tucson this weekend! 1271854055

Tucson this weekend! 1271854011
Back to top Go down
520reaudiosx15s
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
520reaudiosx15s

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Here ya go Tom & Biscuit (sorry bout my camera skills)

Biscuit-how much for the ia 21's, and what are the specs on them Question

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104723226

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104734573

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104723443

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104722518

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104656558

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104734506

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104656516

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104722137

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104721999[/url]
Back to top Go down
biscuit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
biscuit

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:01 am

cool vids, i have no skillz and no camera....
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:11 pm

You know, sometimes things just do not work out like you wnat them to. That same weekend there was another show not too far away that was well promoted in advance by a well known individual who has been an avid advocate of good promotion and a critic of USACI doing shows with these car show promoters. How did his show go?

His show, EXACT same number of entries as USACI had!

We are truly sorry the show did not go better and have tried to contact most if not all of the competitors who attended to make it up to them. We want our competitors to be happy and have fun!
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Wow, cool vids my poor windshield and I want to add more power, what the heck is wrong with me, lol. Thanx for the vids great to see them. You should send a message to Jeremy (bisquit) about the Incriminator subs.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:29 pm

USACI wrote:
You know, sometimes things just do not work out like you wnat them to. That same weekend there was another show not too far away that was well promoted in advance by a well known individual who has been an avid advocate of good promotion and a critic of USACI doing shows with these car show promoters. How did his show go?

His show, EXACT same number of entries as USACI had!

We are truly sorry the show did not go better and have tried to contact most if not all of the competitors who attended to make it up to them. We want our competitors to be happy and have fun!
that's cool Ralph! Take care of your competitiors! It all comes back .
Back to top Go down
biscuit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
biscuit

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:20 am

hey, ive been competing usac since 02, and this is the only 2nd show ive gone to thats been a bust, and all in all,YES, Ralph does take care of his competitors when he is aware of things.. thanks for the input guys! we still need more west coast shows!
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Hey Ralph, not to stir any pot or what but I was sent an Email about MECA having 5 shows in Arizona in the next few months... Meca???
Back to top Go down
biscuit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
biscuit

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:56 pm

MECA? ive heard theres alot of meca shows not to far out from us..
i personally haavent looked it up tho
Back to top Go down
p_fitzpatrick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
p_fitzpatrick

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:52 pm

I was at a another competition organization's (a four letter word that has been mentioned in the last couple posts...) show in NM the day of this show and it was by far the absolute worst show I could have ever imagined. I can't explain how bad it was, but you guys are lucky you were at the show you were at.

I wish I could have been at the USACi show in AZ that day, but if I had the opportunity to do that I would have made the Hobbs show first. BTW they had like 85 entries there...

Let me rant about one little thing while I'm thinking about that show:
How can anyone who does installs be trained as a (four letter word) SQ judge?
They can never say one of their installs wins or they're biased and it's an unfair judging. They can never say one of their installs loses or they're a lousy installer that just took some dude for $4,000 on an install that can't even win with his biased ass judging. The RTA and the TL are the only non-biased ways of judging IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tucson this weekend!   Tucson this weekend! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tucson this weekend!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FUTURE EVENTS :: FUTURE EVENTS-
Jump to: