Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Vote_lcapSHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Voting_barSHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Vote_lcapSHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Voting_barSHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics chef 80inches crzyblondgrl finals contest crank 2010 dollar build state record silence louisiana records songs disc stereo drive kyle Johncarr world Audiopipe quad globe broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT

Go down 
+18
jonatan
kickerguy936
Alan
tigerh4rf
CustomConcepts
chrisfish
Nick
USACGC
Teamsubgopoof
KickerRex
beatnoutdaframe
2003f150
TeamSpead-Kenny
tragicsounds
johnperdeye
solo1
supadave
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

hey guys was wondering what do you want far as tropies go i know i would love another cup in my reportoire, but no belts too much damn money involved lol lett me know some yur inputs for that show. guys
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Teamsubgopoof
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:52 pm

15 bucks to get you and the vehicle in...

plus 27 dollars for another person to get in with a 2 day pass

45 dollars per class to compete
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
jonatan

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:32 am

i just went up sat and they charged me wife and friend for two days cuz they said usaci was on sunday ONLY so had to pay for a two day pass plus ride fee and then comp fee, once inside different story but all is good
had lots of fun
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:02 pm

that gate fee PLUS full price usaci entry fee is BS ... MOJOR reason i wont drive to these big shows like this .. pure BS...
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Alan wrote:
that gate fee PLUS full price usaci entry fee is BS ... MOJOR reason i wont drive to these big shows like this .. pure BS...

x2
Back to top Go down
Teamsubgopoof
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Alan wrote:

I agree to a point...

But it is cool to be able to walk around the entire show.

I wonder if the people in the truck show had to pay full price plus gate fee?
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:21 pm

ok guys i am gonna post up some pics of where we was an these was pics taken on saturday i think or it may have been early sunday morning.
joey thanks for the shout out man i am just glad we could help, just be glad when you get the classic amp fix an back playin man should be a better score for you, glad you drove up for the show. its something someone done for me in the past so i returned the favor an it has kept me in this sport for the last 5 years an that person is Kenny Colman

SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 100_1742
SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 100_1717
and here you can see how far we was away from the show thes was took on sunday morning early before all the truck guys showed back up
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:25 pm

And your comparing this show too Scrapin??
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:26 pm

more like finals....bahahahhhaha
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:31 pm

ok kenny lemme say it like this, it wasn't as big as scrapin was last year no i know that, but before showfest stopped 4-5yrs ago it was bigger than scrapin da coast, now far as usaci goes usaci didn't ever have a comp in greenville an greg said it was because they didn't want it.
now this year they was only about 40 50 cars shy of meeting an beating the attendace (cars now not ppl) of the 2006 show. an this was the first year back so next year i am lookin for this show to be huge compared to this year. will it ever be bigger than scrapin again who knows man i hope so then i will have soemthing the brag about lmao, but i think greg can chime in an tell us the numbers on how many show trucks they had last year. far as usaci comp goes i am hoping for a much better turn out next year than this year.
Back to top Go down
kickerguy936
kickerguy936

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Hey supa as far as the clasic i got the call about 4 tdy when i got back to the woodlands kicker called and told me a price for the one i have there now i gave them the ok and the cc and hopefully illd get it back this weekedn or next. then jeniessa has the other im goin to wrk on a custom amp rack for them tmrw hopefully.. well im glad that you did do what yall did cause i mos def gave you some mad props on that one man . you no yall could have juss been assholes but yall did what us nice ppl do help the lil guy.. and im learing quick i do have a nice set of tropheys already but this year is hopefully gonna be the best juss gottta get both amps back.. hopfully ill c ya in jackson... ima try to go to that show....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:01 pm

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW:

Ralph told me after the show, like that helps, it was supposed to be $15 gate fee with a copilot then the USACi fees. Yes this was their 1st year back since they left Greenville and I think they will get it all together and worked out next year. We did have 40 competitors and most of all had ALOT OF FUN!

Hopefully I can do this show again NEXT YEAR...what are my chances I wonder Question

I can't wait for my next show in Jackson, MS......NO GATE FEES and PARTY PARTY...it is like 6 or 7 peoples birthday that weekend Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:20 pm

RESULTS FROM SHOWFEST SOUNDOFF

May 15-16, 2010 ~ Tunica, MS.
Spl Streetbeat Sb1 - 137.4 - Tim Schaffer

Spl Streetbeat Sb2 - 144.6 - Matt Belanger
Spl Streetbeat Sb2 - 143.5 - David Wilson

Spl Streetbeat Sb3 - 146.6 - Kevin West
Spl Streetbeat Sb3 - 141.9 - Joe Winfield
Spl Streetbeat Sb3 - 136 - Michael Davis

Spl Streetbeat Sb4 - 152.3 - Ratha Lim
Spl Streetbeat Sb4 - 149.7 - Jonatan Cortes

Spl Stock 0-600 - 151.3 - Rusty Self
Spl Stock 0-600 - 140.4 - Michael Davis
Spl Stock 0-600 - 138.8 - Danny Shannon

Spl Stock 601-1800 - 152.6 - Guy Logan
Spl Stock 601-1800 - 147.1 - Drew Holcomb

Spl Stock 1801-up - 156.3 - Stephen Mason

Spl Super Stock 0-600 - 142.7 - Evan Hopkins

Spl Super Stock 601-1800 - 147.8 - Robert Washington

Spl Trunk 0-1000 - 142.2 - Terry Schaffer

Spl Trunk 1001-up - 135.6 - Sylvester Ellis

Spl Modified 0-1000 - 144.5 - Derek Bennefield
Spl Modified 0-1000 - 140.1 - Joseph Stephenson
Spl Modified 0-1000 - 138.4 - Justin Lee
Spl Modified 0-1000 - 133.9 - Christopher Clarke

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - 145.1 - Alex Williams

Spl Modified 2001-4000 - 150.4 - Brain Rowe
Spl Modified 2001-4000 - 142.2 - Terry Schaffer

Spl Modified 4001-up - 151.6 - Justin Thornton

Spl Super Mod 0-4000 - 144.1 - Brad Hanks

Spl Super Mod 4001-up - 145.5 - Joe Winfield

Spl Port Wars Open - 139.1 - Chris Dendy

Spl Super Port Wars Open - 160.1 - Justin Thornton
Spl Super Port Wars Open - 159.7 - Robert Washington
Spl Super Port Wars Open - 158.9 - Joe Winfield

Sq Mod Sq+ Open - 100 - Robert Rayfield

Sq Mod Q Open - 100 - John Neal
Sq Mod Q Open - 99 - Richard Nye

Sq Super Mod Sq+ Open - 100 - T.j. Lacharite

RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG CLASSES

Bb Stock 0-1000 - 127.3 - Justin Thomas

Bb Stock 1001-3000 - 135.8 - Dusty Abel
Bb Stock 1001-3000 - 133.1 - Mason Slay

Bb Mod 0-4000 - 140.5 - Seth Terral
Bb Mod 0-4000 - 134.5 - Matt Tucker

Bb Jam Class - 140.9 - Edmund Sanders
Back to top Go down
kickerguy936
kickerguy936

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Jackson Ha Ha I will be there and ill have both amps o yeah i got family there to crash with there as well so im down to come and get down...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Alan wrote:

When the show started we were told the gate fee was only going to be $15 for competitor & co-pilot and the car to get in. This was a BIG SURPRISE to us as well when we heard what the gate was charging!

I personally think it was the gate people that didn't know what was going on. Seemed like some got in for a different price than others.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Quote :
Spl Streetbeat Sb2 - 143.5 - David Wilson
got smoked!!!!!! didnt ya,thats ok supa, i lost bad also this past sunday,by the king of sb1. mr. swat himself. lol Sad
Back to top Go down
toaster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Yeah, it was a good show. We all had a lot of fun, and it was good to see everyone.
Like others, the only issue I had was price; 15 bucks for my car, 45 to run, and I had my entire family with me @ $27 bucks a person x 3.
These are the types of issues that make or break attendance because it was crazy spending that much money IMHO.
I just hope things like this can get resolved before another big show like this.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:55 pm

ShowB wrote:

May 15-16, 2010 ~ Tunica, MS

Are these new Usaci classes? Never heard of these classes at and Usaci show I have been too??
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:59 pm

IT LOOKS LIKE JUST LOCAL PPL CLASSES.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:16 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
ShowB wrote:

Are these new Usaci classes? Never heard of these classes at and Usaci show I have been too??

Yes this is local classes, I go by what the amps say not by the 4 ohm like in reg. USACi classes. The rules are the same as far as Stock, Mod and so on. The new people seem to love it because it is always the same class for every show. Just a twist I do for the locals Smile

Actually the National Points Champ, Big Bang Twins, from 2009 Fianls last year started in my Run What You Brung classes 2 1/2 year ago. These classes have brought several people over to the USACi side after they get the bass bug lol!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:29 pm

yea ryan i got whooped on sunday man lol my buddy nonetheless lol he rolls up an does that too me an i can tell ya all i did wrong but i ain't gonna go into all that one of which is port was to the pass side an so was the mic that is a few tenths there lmao but anyway it was a fun show an i am doing something that i think should up my score in sb2 out of trunk.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sellers
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Rick Sellers

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:32 pm

ShowB wrote:

s

What where the SQ cars like??? Who Judged???
Back to top Go down
http://www.deepsouthnationals.com
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:06 am

Was a good show. Had some problems with the cost and communications. USACI generated a large amount of income for the show and and a stage and sound free. I have e-mailed the club with no answer. If we are back next year things will have to be different.

That said, we discussed having USACI there many times over the years and the club always decided against it for some reason. At least we fianlly had it this time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:47 am

ShowB wrote:
TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
ShowB wrote:

Yes this is local classes, I go by what the amps say not by the 4 ohm like in reg. USACi classes. The rules are the same as far as Stock, Mod and so on. The new people seem to love it because it is always the same class for every show. Just a twist I do for the locals Smile

Actually the National Points Champ, Big Bang Twins, from 2009 Fianls last year started in my Run What You Brung classes 2 1/2 year ago. These classes have brought several people over to the USACi side after they get the bass bug lol!

So this is a totally seperate event from a usaci event...like 2 spl comps at 1 show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Rick Sellers wrote:
ShowB wrote:

s

What where the SQ cars like??? Who Judged???

Actually they were all on the same team and I gave them each another sheet to judge each other so they could see what needed to be fixed and so on. We we back and check how they scored each other and did a pretty good job. Robert's car was great in my opinion! It was all in fun but WOW these are some great cars, need some work on some but overall nice sounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:24 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
ShowB wrote:
TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
ShowB wrote:

So this is a totally seperate event from a usaci event...like 2 spl comps at 1 show?

No it is just like USACi's local classes but I just set them up and use the same ones instead of changing them for each show.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:46 pm

its her way of making this sport fun for the new guys instead of the big dogs jumpin in their class stompin a mud hole in them an walkin it dry
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:56 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
ShowB wrote:
TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
ShowB wrote:

Actually, she is using the USACI local classes to run these. People love em because the price is usually much cheaper. SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT   SHOW - SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHOWFEST TUNICA SHOW GUYS WHAT YOU WANT
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3