Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
so whats the deal - Page 2 Vote_lcapso whats the deal - Page 2 Voting_barso whats the deal - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
so whats the deal - Page 2 Vote_lcapso whats the deal - Page 2 Voting_barso whats the deal - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe build dollar chef world songs kyle disc pics silence stereo records contest state Johncarr broken 2010 crzyblondgrl Audiopipe 80inches louisiana drive finals crank record quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

so whats the deal

Go down 
+18
Moonie
Stingraysevenout
2003f150
daddy_j
solo1
KickerRex
Cactus Sounds
sanman
BBGIC
SQcrewcab
FUZ-T.C.C.
Duaber
Navi
hunterw
scionsoloxb
210fordracing21
TECH114
rd s10
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

so whats the deal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

d5 got protested...... let us knw something
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Heres a dd m3/770watts(bottom) and crunch 3k/750 watts (top)
so whats the deal - Page 2 L_f9805bedf59f4a6d85aea77aeb05c96f
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:52 pm

sanman wrote:
well evan since your the guy i got the information from that they were being protested tell me what information you hve on this subject since you are acting suprised now that nothing is being done about this amp.

someone has a hard on for the amp obviousely and im not saying its you evan but its someone around you running there mouth for sure

so whats up????????????
I told u what I knew already. Don't point fingers at me. I would just like to know what is up. No more hear say. If its legal I want it. If not then oh well.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 pm

i didnt point fingers at youm i said your the one that told me it was being protested and estes told you this

terrry looks can be decieving now show me the internals of a treo 4.1 thats rated and certified atr 500@4 its way more than the d5 my friend.

like i said if you wanna know then pay to fiond out for sure then we will all be enlightend
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:58 pm

solo1 wrote:
D5/500 watts??
so whats the deal - Page 2 Caraudio001

That is a 500 watt @ 4ohm amp??????
You got to be kidding me. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:00 pm

terry if you also loook alot closer you will see a differance in the size of the caps man wich is probly why the d5 has smaller ones
Back to top Go down
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 pm

so is some jackass going to protest it or not. Im on the verge of buying some. I wanted 3 in superstock 601-1800 and if they get protested and lose, that will put me in jimbos class, and that would be disasterous. I dont know if they will win or lose I have never used them, just would be nice to know they are good to go. Its like buying 30 batteries and then 2 days later someone saying you can only use 6 now, just because, no reason just cuz.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:10 pm

so whats the deal - Page 2 055

here is the pf600 and ill post pic of the treo a lil later got to go take a pic of that to cold to go out side right now
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:10 pm

lol yoyu guys are cracking me up here ima guess noone has seen the 4.1 internals wich well nevermind

hey christoph protest this amp man but ill tell you right now its dead even with your pf600.1 and both are less than the treo 4.1 lol
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:16 pm

I have pics of the treo as well..lol. Not gonna post them out of respect for the person that sent them to me told me not to, so someone else can post that one.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:19 pm

well i own the amp so and i guess im good because usaci tested it at 435 so im good to go lol
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:19 pm

sanman wrote:
lol yoyu guys are cracking me up here ima guess noone has seen the 4.1 internals wich well nevermind

hey christoph protest this amp man but ill tell you right now its dead even with your pf600.1 and both are less than the treo 4.1 lol

Dead even would be 770 watts @ 4 ohm. For the the D5 to remain at 500 watts it would have to do 650 or less with the 30% tolerance.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:20 pm

i was told by steve that the amp was tested my usaci before i bought it and it pass at with the 30% so ralph can u clear that up for me please
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:27 pm

i will post one later on tonight

my thing is i have ran all 3 of these amps and the d5 is not the stronger one of them, but seems to have the most attention.

I dont even rep RD anympore that company can die for all I care with the way I have been done by them, but fare is fare.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:30 pm

dead even is at .25 on 18v man im tallking total power
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:31 pm

This is very interesting
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:33 pm

billy jean, fair is fair... lol

I dont really care too much as long as its not rated over 600watts at 4ohms. If its closer to the PF600 and its a 600watt amp, then it should be rated the same according to everyone posting here. I dont know so I'll stay out of it. I just hope baldy can shed some light on this once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 pm

I would just like to see a fare play from all.
I am not interested in spending alot of cash in a amp to make it top of it's class and then a other comp. just take's a much stronger amp and just under rate it.
I could have done the same wit my K5 amp, but I do not believe in doing it in that way.

I just hope this works out for all.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:43 pm

i mean oets not just expose 1 lets get them all lets do it in a real agenda free way
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:12 pm

LOL ...... Right on Charles or Evan or Terry put the fuckinnn money up and SHUT THE F U C K UP NEGGROS....... That is all it takes reach in your fuckiing pocket and pull out 300 or shut the fuckkk up really no bs ... I protested amps and paid so do the same really or shut up its that fuckking simple guys...

eat it guys put up the money or buy it and shut up either way shut tha fuckk up please and thank you.

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:24 pm

IM in unlimmited now so doesn't matter to me either way....
But But for some of you to act stupid instead of saying who what and when... Makes you just as much of a pussyy as the main person protesting it and wont say. Good luck with the money the wait and then the results that will watch all your chins stll drop....

The only one that yalll should worry about ohhhhhhhhh wait you dont have to worry about that one anymore lol

Nuff said and thank you very much...

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm

lol Smile

steve swore it will pass so we will see. if it doest ill run something else. and i can bet that the people crying "better build" still wont beat me. god im sick of hearing that. seems that the only ones crying better build has amps the arent on top anymore. m3 pd2000. but im sure they werent crying when those amps were on top. god i hope they pass just to laugh at them. bring on your better build against my apperAntly shitty build that has to rely on 1000 more watts to win. i guess all the tiMe and effort i put into my vehicle doesnt make it a good build
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:22 pm

hunterw wrote:
lol Smile

steve swore it will pass so we will see. if it doest ill run something else. and i can bet that the people crying "better build" still wont beat me. god im sick of hearing that. seems that the only ones crying better build has amps the arent on top anymore. m3 pd2000. but im sure they werent crying when those amps were on top. god i hope they pass just to laugh at them. bring on your better build against my apperAntly shitty build that has to rely on 1000 more watts to win. i guess all the tiMe and effort i put into my vehicle doesnt make it a good build
study study study study study study
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:23 pm

YOUR A RITARD!!!
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:57 pm

LOL, yall are funny. Jimbo Id call but im afraid you try to have phone sex with me. Seriously I could care less about the amp I was just bored today.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:05 pm

affraid

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:07 pm

solo1 wrote:
LOL, yall are funny. Jimbo Id call but im afraid you try to have phone sex with me. Seriously I could care less about the amp I was just bored today.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell fuckkker.... And really my whole rant was over one person not really you . I just wish ppl would have the balls to say they are the ones trying to protest i always did......... And i thought you liked my phone sex dammmmmit...hehe
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
IM in unlimmited now so doesn't matter to me either way....
But But for some of you to act stupid instead of saying who what and when... Makes you just as much of a pussyy as the main person protesting it and wont say. Good luck with the money the wait and then the results that will watch all your chins stll drop....

The only one that yalll should worry about ohhhhhhhhh wait you dont have to worry about that one anymore lol with the new batt limits lol that is awsome all other mentioned amps run just fine on the limited batts what about the TREO nope lolololololololol

Nuff said and thank you very much...

you got that right jimbo treo isn't gonna like limited batts. wonder how many ohio gens it takess to lock up the 6 banger in chops van lololol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 pm

someone with a 4.1 can post pics before i do and save themself a little face lol, because im going to post it
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:03 pm

LETS SEE THEM!!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:40 pm

But it passed sooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

And those d5's only do their power in 18volts as well right? but on 12volt not so much or whats your take jeff? My only deal is i just wish the ppl or person responcible would nut up and say so its not that hard and if it passes kewl if it doesn't well kewl but dont hide and start fukkkkin rumors just do it and STFU.... lol please so we can move onto something else that matters like our new rules and chit... Ralph were da hell is the final draft dammmit. oh one thing at a time i needto remember that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so whats the deal   so whats the deal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so whats the deal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next