Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Vote_lcapRulebook submitted to Ralph!! Voting_barRulebook submitted to Ralph!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Vote_lcapRulebook submitted to Ralph!! Voting_barRulebook submitted to Ralph!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crzyblondgrl kyle records contest 80inches world pics chef globe Johncarr silence record Audiopipe songs state quad stereo crank finals 2010 louisiana broken dollar drive disc build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Rulebook submitted to Ralph!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Empty
PostSubject: Rulebook submitted to Ralph!!   Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:46 pm

I just sent the completed rule book to Ralph and copied John on the score sheet so either one can update the sheet to match the book. I moved some points around on the sheet and found some redundancy that slipped by in the past that I've updated.

I just received a text from Ralph that he's going to go over the rules and update the score sheet tomorrow so look for the 2010 updates soon!! Once Ralph does the final proof on the rulebook and makes the updates to the score sheet, the updates will go live. We (me and the committee) hope ya'll like the changes!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Rulebook submitted to Ralph!!   Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:56 pm

well i know it shure would be nice to have some rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Rulebook submitted to Ralph!!   Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 pm

No rules equals anarchy lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Rulebook submitted to Ralph!!   Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Ralph and I just finished going over the rule book and making the final tweaks to the score sheet. The HBIC was feeling really generous today as there are now 20 more points on the score sheet for most everyone than when we started editing at 3:30!

I believe the new score sheet is already on the USACi site and I just sent him the final revision of the rule book so it should be posted this evening also. If you find something that is wrong (not just wrong for your build), let me, Todd or John S or John R know ASAP. I've got the master copy of the rulebook so I can make updates and those guys have my cell phone number and can get in touch with me.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rulebook submitted to Ralph!!   Rulebook submitted to Ralph!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rulebook submitted to Ralph!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: