Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Vote_lcapSHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Voting_barSHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Vote_lcapSHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Voting_barSHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad 80inches crank disc drive 2010 build records songs broken stereo pics chef state Audiopipe record globe kyle finals Johncarr louisiana silence crzyblondgrl contest world dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

jack's show

Go down 
+10
BBGIC
BARTMAN
genxx
Maldonadosqs
sqproscott
210fordracing21
jsketoe
Stingraysevenout
Chris's Studio Civic
tijuana_no
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:58 am

First topic message reminder :

who is going in sq to jimbo's .
Juan Maldonado and Nacho Torres are planing to coming up , but they would like to know who is coming .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:01 pm

And you could win some money!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
And you could win some money!

no he' ll not , i will be there .lol

hey ! there was a change of plans , i have to work and won't be there , but there will enough people i talk to into going .
juan, nacho , emanuel , jr , frank . sorry guys but i need to work and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Formwork1

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 pm

SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 >we'll be there in the morn
Back to top Go down
sqproscott

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:13 pm

I just wanted to thank Jack's, Chris Pate, Joe Willis, and Lou for throwing a great show. Even though it was a small show it was one of the most fun i have been to in a while. All of you guys that could not make it please try to come to Chris Pates show at his shop in January, i know there will be a lot of SQ champions there and it will be a show worth attending. Looking forward to seeing more people that were at finals come and defend their titles at some of the smaller shows. Having cash prizes was great, it paid for the trip there and gas for the trip to the next show, so come out and win some money at Mobile Toys Bryan Texas in january. Thanks again to everybody, GREAT SHOW.

Scott Schroeder
2006 Red Dodge
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonestar-usa.net
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:33 pm

What is the date in January?
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:09 pm

January 24th.......Winter SQ Jam. Its a sunday...and if it is really cold we will judge each car in our install bay.
Back to top Go down
sqproscott

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 pm

January 24th. Sorry i forgot it was not a USACI Show, i did not mean to post that on this site. It is another organziation but still will be a great show. Again sorry to all for posting the part about the show at Mobile Toys, i was under the impression it was a dual show like in the old days at Spring break daytona when both organizations did shows togeather. But i will say the Jacks show was great and i hope some of you SQ guys will show up at some of these smaller USACI shows around texas. I think we should all post what shows we are going to so everybody knows that there will be other cars at the show that are in your class. i know that a lot of guys dont come because they know nobody else will be in their class, so let's change that and make sure to post on this fourm. I know that i want as many people as possible to compete against me at all times, more fun that way.
Back to top Go down
sqproscott

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Sorry about that Chris!

Scott Schroeder
2006 Red Dodge Ram
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:14 pm

I want to send out congrats to all the SQ guys who participated. Attendance was good, and it was fun. We had 8 SQ cars and 12 SQ entries. Not bad for a little parking lot show.

Scott won the $200 prize for top advanced score
Ignacio won th $75 prize for top intermediate score
Tyler won the $25 prize for top intro score

Great Job Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Cant make the Jan show I will be in Colorado snowboarding.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:45 am

All I know is I had an absolute BLAST judging this event! Thanks to Chris and Lou for making this a pleasant atmosphere to work in. You guys are AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
sqproscott

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:49 am

Thanks joe you did a great job judging. E mail me your info and i will get that Focal CD off to you.

Scott Schroeder
2006 Red Dodge Ram
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 pm

I want one too Scott and I am local to you. I will pay for it if needed, I like to judge off that one but can't find a copy.

My address is on www.bassbattles.com if you can please
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:11 am

How you doing Cris, right after the event i was glad to find me with Jimbo and Rene Sanchez and share a nice evening and listening to my friend Scolt vehicles, the Corvette you build.

Congrats on you store, its really cool.

I hope next year i can be in your event the 24th of January and Nacho Torres and me we're thinking on going again

I add you guys some photos of the event and ill be glad if you could upload some yourselves

Take care...

SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Event
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento2
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento3
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento4
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento5
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento7
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento8
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento9
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento10
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento11
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento12
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento13
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento14
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento15
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento16
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento17
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento18
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento19
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento20
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento21
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento22
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento24
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento25
SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Evento26
Back to top Go down
sqproscott

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:41 am

Great pictures Juan, who is that red truck with 1 million watts of audison power? Carrozzeria, what the hell is that flea market stuff. Haha.

Scott Schroeder
2006 Red dodge ram
Back to top Go down
sqproscott

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:42 am

Jennisa i will get with you on that later this week. i think i have enough copies.

Scott S
Back to top Go down
sqproscott

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:47 am

Jenissa do you think i can burn you a WMA copy or do you need the orignal?

Scott S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:36 pm

I can try copies and see what happens
Back to top Go down
sqproscott

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Can you do it at your shop, or i can come by the house if you want and we can burn it and then listen in my truck to see how it worked. I live right down the street in Lakes of Highland Glen.

Scott
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:18 pm

I will let you know, this week I am going to try and get my christmas tree up and get some shopping done since I haven't started. I am a bad girl and will probably get coal from SANTA! Sad
Back to top Go down
sqproscott

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:03 pm

That sounds great, hope you have a great christmas. Don't worry you are not the only one, i have not done any shopping yet either.

Scott Schroeder
713-724-6151
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jack's show   SHOW - jack's show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jack's show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2