Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
disc - street beat disc Vote_lcapdisc - street beat disc Voting_bardisc - street beat disc Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
disc - street beat disc Vote_lcapdisc - street beat disc Voting_bardisc - street beat disc Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches crzyblondgrl silence stereo records globe drive finals Johncarr build songs pics kyle broken record disc quad louisiana contest world Audiopipe 2010 crank chef state dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

street beat disc

Go down 
+5
El Jimador
SBJL
FUZ-T.C.C.
scionsoloxb
taz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

disc - street beat disc Empty
PostSubject: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:39 am

the last one some people got way to jacked up and personal , for those that think there sht dont stink , haveing a disc from usaic creates sales for usaic and the shops that support them................it does make the competitors use the same disc just like all other classes in usaic . if you are all that then just go with the flow dont be so negative . we are trying to make it a level playing field by making everyone use the same disc , then no one can say he used a burp , why cant i use on ......GOT IT.......
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:50 am

well then it will be a "hes using a crx" or a "truck" or a "wall" see my point yet. im not claiming im all that,all im saying is ppl always try to jack up sb. when theres nothing wrong with sb to begin with. why would you sell something to your customers and then tell then they cant play regular music,they have to play a usaci cd. wow! thats gong to make them come back!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 am

this is whats going to happen for sb this year. sb will require points,sb will be allowed to use ipods..ect.. and thats it..
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:16 am

we tell the customer now when they come to a usaic show in all classes other then sb they must use a usaic disk . you dont think they get a better score with a disk with the freq there system is designed for ? so you are in charge not ralph ? if you know what is or is not going to change then all of us going to these meetings are wasting our time . the ony difference i see between the burp class and the sb class is that you can burp for 30 seconds , i am trying to make it a musice class that I think it was designed for . taht is why i started these polls was to have everyone hear that its music not burps . AGAIN not looking for that grey area.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:29 pm

But playing your "secret song" is usually what set people apart in sb competition.Most guys are compariable in loudness,then it comes down to those "special songs" is the diffrence in that 1st and 2nd place. Making everyone play the same cd seems fair and all,but you will take the edge away from alotta people. Just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:45 pm

the edge should be the build not the song.
back in the day in the shopping center shows we would play the same song to see what the crowd liked , the build.
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:14 pm

FUZ-T.C.C.-HK wrote:
But playing your "secret song" is usually what set people apart in sb competition.Most guys are compariable in loudness,then it comes down to those "special songs" is the diffrence in that 1st and 2nd place. Making everyone play the same cd seems fair and all,but you will take the edge away from alotta people. Just my opinion...

for real? If someone is 10 db higher then you, do you really think it's just the song. or maybe they just know how to build.

i say make all music legal. no so loud it hertz or loud as hell. but everything else be far game. then no one came blame anyone else but them selves.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:57 pm

No,the song doesent make THAT big of a diff.It is always the build....But I said "TO COMPAIRABLE IN LOUDNESS" the "SPECIAL SONGS IS THE DIFFRENCE" if that wasent true why is getting proples opinion on a good sb song like pulling teeth???
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:03 pm

because you need to do your own leg work. instead of asking people that spent hours on hours doing it.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:14 pm

SBJL wrote:
because you need to do your own leg work. instead of asking people that spent hours on hours doing it.

Most people dont have access to the equipt one would need to do the "leg work" anyway.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:21 pm

How would I know what freq a song is without a termlab??? Its easy for ppl to test that work in a shop,but this is JUST a hobbie for me.
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:34 pm

alright let me break it down for you.

1. everyone has the opurtunity to buy the equipmented needed to do this sport. ( everyone)

2. you don't need a termlab to test a song. there are computer programs for that. again everyone can get them.

3. i don't work for a shop, but have a termlab. well a freind ( ryan) and i do. agian they are for sale to everyone.

4. people bitching because they can't figure out how to do this sport is getting old. everyone has the same opurtunities. if they don't use them, thats their fault. instead of wanting the rules changed to help them they need to get with the program or find another hobby.

5. i never bitched about the rules when i got beat. i just worked harder and took advantage of the equipment i could get. i guess thats what seperates the competitors from the wantabes.
Back to top Go down
El Jimador
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:35 am

I'm a wanna be, can burp a 165 in stock and I wanna be louder. I haven't done streat beat in 2 years and nobody would be bitching if the rules would have been upheld, but they weren't. After 2007 when i and many others used so "loud it hertz" they made a rule that banned it along with "loud as hell", "DJ Magic Mike", and any other song that was a straight tone, then in 2008 and 2009 your staight tone song was allowed, "approved by Ralph" as you say. I haven't said nothing about it until recently. IMO evrything should be allowed or Steat Beat CD one way or the other to eliminate the poblem.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:44 am

i say everything allowed.. cause the sb disc will just be bass music anyways...

people will find ways anyways, so take the gloves off, and let us throw down.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:45 am

or if you want do kinda like physclone, where you get a point or something for every cycle under a certain level of your note?
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:01 am

SBJL wrote:
alright let me break it down for you.

1. everyone has the opurtunity to buy the equipmented needed to do this sport. ( everyone)

2. you don't need a termlab to test a song. there are computer programs for that. again everyone can get them.

3. i don't work for a shop, but have a termlab. well a freind ( ryan) and i do. agian they are for sale to everyone.

4. people bitching because they can't figure out how to do this sport is getting old. everyone has the same opurtunities. if they don't use them, thats their fault. instead of wanting the rules changed to help them they need to get with the program or find another hobby.

5. i never bitched about the rules when i got beat. i just worked harder and took advantage of the equipment i could get. i guess thats what seperates the competitors from the wantabes.

Ok,So how do you obtain such a computer program to test songs??? I am not asking for anyone to do my work for me,just be a decent human and point me in the right direction. How do I get this computer program???
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:08 am

I dont think its peoples drive that keeps them from not finding stuff out. This is JUST a hobby for me.Its not my livelyhood,I dont own a shop or buisness.I will never invest the thousands that most do.So therefore I speak for most people that Im not spending 600 on a meter.I think most people ask about sb songs cuz they dont have money for a meter.Most new gus I talk to has never told me of a computer way to test.This is the first time ive heard,so i bet ppl just thought they its "Cheaper" to ask about sb songs than buy a meter.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:20 am

I myself never bit*hed about anything.I know what it takes to be loud,I spend thousands on my car...Ps2's Lcd screens,Custom parts,Preformance etc etc Trust me bro I could be as loud as anyone.So just for the record I never Bit*hed about anything,I commented on how hard it is to get advice from a sb competitor.Noone ever said to me you can do it on the computer,Heck ill do that...But i thought ya had to buy a termlab,I dont need one really.This is my ONE of my hobbies its not my livelyhood.I do this for fun its not a big deal to me either way....Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:53 am

I did not start these posts to get peoples panties wound up , i am looking at this from the out side , from a buisness not just a hobby . I see a need for change , i am not affraid of change , in 2008 we built a trunk car that did very well , in 2009 we changed the build to meet the rules , was it fun NO but so what it got louder , we only got second but that just makes it more chalenging( and we may have gotten last , but only 2 showed up ). for those who say leave it as it is , you may be right or you may be wrong it may get better . but to say you are right and i am wrong ...YOU ARE WRONG to say that . did i say the sky is falling ....no... i said lets look at these ideas as it may help . stop hurting the org with negative posts and start thinking outside youself . PLEASE .i was new five years ago and got help from team samsuls and swat .THANK YOU AGAIN
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:23 pm

I just stated that it was hard to get advice from a sb competitor...thats all lol
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:14 pm

leave it.. I agree with Josh
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:28 pm

FUZ-T.C.C.-HK wrote:
I just stated that it was hard to get advice from a sb competitor...thats all lol
ummmm not all of us buddy lol i am just as good as someof these guys its just that i am not as LOUD as some of these guys lol but good luck with your findings . i have ran accross a analyzer that will do what josh is talking about. its a spectrum analyzer that will show note for note of some music. i cna't find a good one anymore but i am sure that josh know's of one. oh an this is a hobbie to me too bro but i bought that h 600 bucks pice of equipment, well a buddy an i went in on it together (i had 5 on it) sounds like you have a big team man i know all you lguys work get up 100 bucks each by the meter an set up days or nights where you guys test.

if more than 2 of you test i would invest in that second meter also or second mic i mean
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:32 pm

i always hand out songs.... ima not scared,,, if ya beat me with my song so be it you was louder....
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:41 pm

supadave wrote:
FUZ-T.C.C.-HK wrote:
ummmm not all of us buddy lol i am just as good as someof these guys its just that i am not as LOUD as some of these guys lol but good luck with your findings . i have ran accross a analyzer that will do what josh is talking about. its a spectrum analyzer that will show note for note of some music. i cna't find a good one anymore but i am sure that josh know's of one. oh an this is a hobbie to me too bro but i bought that h 600 bucks pice of equipment, well a buddy an i went in on it together (i had 5 on it) sounds like you have a big team man i know all you lguys work get up 100 bucks each by the meter an set up days or nights where you guys test.

if more than 2 of you test i would invest in that second meter also or second mic i mean

Im bout to do that,problem is all of us got so much tied into our systems.Plus we all have multiple kids wife n all that.lol After its all said n done when the dust settles we will talk about getting a meter fo sho! Thanks Dave you are truly a good guy and alotta help! btw who is josh??
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:45 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
i always hand out songs.... ima not scared,,, if ya beat me with my song so be it you was louder....

People should take notes from this man....All you guys are talkin bout bringin in new blood to this sport but nobody wants to help them.Dont do work for em' just point ppl in the right direction.Dont talk garbage on ppl when they as questions ,we are trying to learn.You should do what rowlands says heres a good song for you now line up and try to beat me!Thats sportsmanship
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:19 pm

FUZ-T.C.C.-HK wrote:
supadave wrote:
FUZ-T.C.C.-HK wrote:

Im bout to do that,problem is all of us got so much tied into our systems.Plus we all have multiple kids wife n all that.lol After its all said n done when the dust settles we will talk about getting a meter fo sho! Thanks Dave you are truly a good guy and alotta help! btw who is josh??

i am josh. you know at least what my car looks like.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:33 pm

and im ryan the tall guy who gave ya pointers on getting louder. josh=little red
ryan=little white.....u dig!
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 pm

SBJL wrote:
FUZ-T.C.C.-HK wrote:
supadave wrote:
FUZ-T.C.C.-HK wrote:

Ok thr avatar was trowing me off,so you are one of the red rex's? Ok so how does a guy get this computer program?
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:31 pm

SBJL wrote:
FUZ-T.C.C.-HK wrote:
supadave wrote:
FUZ-T.C.C.-HK wrote:

BTW josh i wasent pointing my comments directly at you,im a lil frustrated with the whole thing....no offense to you.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:33 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
and im ryan the tall guy who gave ya pointers on getting louder. josh=little red
ryan=little white.....u dig!

lol I know you ryan,your ideas worked well for me...I gained a db implementing them...U r the man!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: street beat disc   disc - street beat disc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

street beat disc
Page 1 of 1