Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Vote_lcapdollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Voting_bardollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Vote_lcapdollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Voting_bardollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe records pics silence drive songs broken finals dollar crzyblondgrl build kyle chef quad louisiana crank world globe disc 2010 contest record stereo 80inches state Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise

Go down 
+5
bruce-bruce
sanman
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
scionsoloxb
jrockc02
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jrockc02
jrockc02

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-01

dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Empty
PostSubject: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:09 am

i was kind of looking for some opinions audioque the price is not bad and was tossing around the idea of using it my other idea is to go with maybe some cvx 12 s and kicker 2500 by 1 (just all around audioque in general) my hang up is i have never had to many ( if any) problems out kicker equip (amps ,subs,eqs,crossovers ) it is probably going to be late january before i start so iam still open for options
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:13 am

wow i can gladly say ive used both products. honestly i would run audioque for many reasons.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:15 am

whats up Jrock it was nice to meet you the other day.
My opinion would be Kicker just look at the trophie they have won for us.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:16 am

we also have won many 1st place ones with audioque....lol and im more than sure that trend will cont.....lol
Back to top Go down
jrockc02
jrockc02

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 am

i have seen all the trophies n maybe one day i might be able to get on some trophies that size and be run with big dawgs (one day that is ) but ihave a lot to learn n gotta get the money to put in to it .one of the reasons i had considered audioque is i really have not seen much it (that could b good r bad) but what iseen was not bad or that over the top either. but with kicker i have been a fan since solos were round
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:29 am

theres a few world champs running around kc with audioque. we will be at the l and c show the 14th. the product is priced right and its very well made. ive ran kicker also.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:29 am

both are good, and have there places in the audio world

preferance and being a dealer are one thing testing in your vehicle for what you wanna do it for is another
Back to top Go down
jrockc02
jrockc02

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:42 am

i will be out at the show on the 14th also i did n install for a friend i convinced him to do kicker but that was just the subs he has got 6 local trophies this year which is something but really not anything. i have seen audioque in action a little but nothn like serious enou to sway me to that but has caught my attention enough to ask about maybe if i heard something just to kind of give it a little push.how it sounds is another issue . i m just useto the kicker i know its never really a disappointment if that makes .like i said i have been listen to kicker for about ten years
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:15 am

both are good products. as McLoud haha said, he and many others have won with both.

price per level of performance I think AQ wins it hands down.

The HDC is VERY affordable, and will perform on the same level as the solo x,

The SDC will get stupid on street every day applications, and check the price of the 2200, does well over 2200 watts, and if you want a little more, check out the bad boy 3500, and the tag on it. still has the 2500 beat. and will do over 4k without breaking a sweat.

What you dont get with AQ is shop support, depending on your level of knowledge could be important to you,

WHAT YOU DO GET WITH IT, DJs support, and I have found NONE better, he will answer any and all tech questions you have, help with box designs, anything and everything you can think of he can/will help with.

But if its everyday listening your looking for going to a comp isnt going to tell you a whole lot. The cars are tuned for a very specific purpose and most cant show you what it would sound like daily.

Ryan and josh can show you a small peice of what aq can do though, and if you want your head shredded, sanman will be there with a little somen somen.

All in all, you have to decide for yourself and your pocket book,

DO WHAT MAKES SINCE TO YOU.
Back to top Go down
Canaan
Canaan

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:51 am

Here is another way to look at it.

If you are comparing AQ and Kicker prices, you are likely comparing online/ebay prices on the Kicker equipment. Well, by purchasing the Kicker online you are bypassing B&M shops and in the long run hurting the industry. You are playing to trans-shippers advantage, and every shop owner out there is sick of it.

I would actually FAR rather see someone buy AQ or Fi or other "online-only" brands than a trans-shipped B&M product. It makes me sick, and that is why we have line here at the shop the DO NOT Trans-ship...ARC, DD, Second Skin.

/rant.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:36 pm

ya know the whole shop vs internet thig is old and stupid because a shop can easily get there asses on the web and make an e-net store as well, and if this is whats making ya broke find another occuparion because the e-net aint leaving
Back to top Go down
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:02 pm

sanman wrote:
ya know the whole shop vs internet thig is old and stupid because a shop can easily get there asses on the web and make an e-net store as well, and if this is whats making ya broke find another occuparion because the e-net aint leaving

lol right on
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:22 pm

sanman wrote:

Its not quite that easy we have to sign dealer agreements with these manufactures that we wont sell it online.
its a double industry strandred.

anyways if your a real shop you can still survive because online you get no warrantys.no customer service, and you deal with idiots that really dont know to much.
Back to top Go down
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:34 pm

aq
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
jrockc02
jrockc02

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:17 pm

i was not really thinkin online cvx s about 350 aq hdc s with aluminum coil 320 without shipping n was hoping when time comes might find one here or if needed see what is new price side question whats the difference between copper coil n aluminum whats better u have ur choice with hdc s
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:37 pm

for everyday the copper will do you just fine. unless you are going to run a ton of power u have no need for the aluminum coils.

if you are wanting something comparable to the cvx look at the sdc 2.5 its a closer match. The HDC is 5x the woofer.
Back to top Go down
jrockc02
jrockc02

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 pm

i thought the cvx was suppose to be like l7 s but round so the cvx s sn 2500 .1 wont be as loud as hdc n the 2200 aq bruce whats ur suggestion if i want to compete not limited to aq or kicker u have any other ideas for about the same dollar
Back to top Go down
jrockc02
jrockc02

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 pm

or any one else with ideas
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:34 pm

you just need to stop by on the 14th and figuar out which way you want to go. We just become a Digital Design Dealer again and thats who makes Audiocue. so im sure I can get you hooked up which ever way you decide. Kicker,Audiocue,DD,Treo,Arc Audio,Jl Audio,Diamond,Rockford,Db Drive or Quantum. cheers
Back to top Go down
jrockc02
jrockc02

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:55 pm

i will come out on then thanks
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Both are good, either way you wont do bad.Its the build that will make the diffrence.But for me I'd do aq jus cuz its not as popular.I like stuff thats diffrent...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise   dollar - kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kicker vs audioque or better n reasonble dollar wise
Page 1 of 1