Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Vote_lcapTexas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Voting_barTexas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Vote_lcapTexas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Voting_barTexas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar crank record build globe drive kyle state Audiopipe contest quad chef silence stereo world disc crzyblondgrl records finals louisiana Johncarr pics 80inches 2010 songs broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main

Go down 
+4
PerformanceTyler
genxx
jsketoe
Stingraysevenout
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Empty
PostSubject: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:28 pm

NOV 15 TH

Okay guys and gals ... We are gonna have a Reginal meeting before the main meeting to discuss stuff for the ppl that wont be able to make the main one.. Jenissa will be helping put this together we will have spirals for everyone to write a few concerns that we can all discuss and thentake the best ones to the meeting that EVERYONE agrees on....

One thing that will happen is Jenissa will also tape video record the main meeting so she can post here for you guys to see what was said and discussed at the meeting for those that cant make it as well... A few ppl at Finals came to her and said they like what she is doing to help and also stated they want to give her a chance she is very very very supportive in all she does for Usaci so lets give her a chance to voice OUR OPINION...

Me next deal is would Waco, My house in Bryan, or even Houston just need some input from some of you to see where it would be best.... I want to say i want it to be relaxing like some smoke and drink and good times and share ideas .... What do ya think ???? Lets hear some serious ideas not BS ones come on everyone lets get involved.....

JIMBO

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:47 pm

there's a negative to this. Numbers ='s power at a members meeting when making decisions or voicing opinions. I think we should encourage everyone to make the drive to the meeting. Just my opinion. I totally understand that this is trying to help promote the competitor's opinion...but man, I think they should be there in person.
Totally constructive here...no ill will intended.
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:06 pm

I agree with John if you can find a way to make it you need to make it.

However there are going to be people that cannot make it.

So the above outlet is great for those people. So I say go for it and give those people the opportunity to be heard even though they may not be able to make it to the member's officail meeting.

I would like to make the both but Mark is having a seminar and I am not missing this one.
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:22 pm

Jimbo I think it is a good idea in theory but come on people it is a month away. Plenty of time to make plans to go, if you cant ok dont gripe about what is decided if you dont go. Also no ofense to anyone but I really dont think SPL guys should be able to vote on SQ matters just as SQ guys shouldnt vote on SPL topics. my 2cents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:40 am

We will not be making any decisions at the Regional Meeting, it is only for people to voice their opinions/concerns for us to bring to the BIG MEETING in Ark. I am also thinking about having the meeting in the AM and hosting a show in the PM for those that attend.

I agree that SPL shouldn't vote on SQ matters and visa versa
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:56 am

but you guys understand my point...members can give topics to discuss at the meeting just as you intend...and that will work VERY WELL...thus this is a good idea. But, if something needs to be voted on, they will have no voting power. Jenissa's vote will not count as a region. That's the flaw. If a topic gets brought up that everyone feels strongly about, then those guys need to make the drive. That's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:52 am

jsketoe wrote:
but you guys understand my point...members can give topics to discuss at the meeting just as you intend...and that will work VERY WELL...thus this is a good idea. But, if something needs to be voted on, they will have no voting power. Jenissa's vote will not count as a region. That's the flaw. If a topic gets brought up that everyone feels strongly about, then those guys need to make the drive. That's all I'm saying.

That is my point John. I dont want 20 people to show up give Jenissa an idea and when she votes it counts as 20 votes.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:41 am

Then we agree. LOL
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Okay screw it was just an idea... So safe to say no SQ guys are gonna show..... Kewl Beans ill stick to SPL side yall have fun and thanks for your opinions and reminding me why i stay over in the other lanes.....

Later
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:06 pm

don't get upset...I don't care what you guys do down there and I don't have say-so on it...I just want people to turn out for this members meeting or it's going to be Ralph saying "I told you so..no one comes".
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:57 pm

well lets see how many sq guys show to the meeting in ak. and not board members or members that live on a 100 mile radious .
i guess 2 for sure john and james .
i think what jimbo and jennisa is doing might be beneficial to the sport and might bring intresing points .
one question "can i vote on both sides spl and sq" .lol
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:09 pm

I will be there too Ruperto!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Not trying to cause problems but I am in Jenissa's region and if her vote counted for the whole region then my vote wouldnt count right? If I am wrong I am sorry just a question.
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:00 pm

I think more people than people think will be showing for the Ark. meeting.

I have already made plans to be there. Car pooling with Joe.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:23 pm

dude...it don't matter who's there...anything put to a vote..THOSE people that come decide 2010. If it's just Team TCA there we'll freaking be there...and you better get ready for crazy stuff like 'hair appearance' on the score sheet. Shocked Laughing afro
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:45 pm

How about those of us who are nearing the "Follically challenged" stage of our lives?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:42 am

jsketoe wrote:

Yep....
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:47 am

The regional meeting is a good idea as well. The local director can interact with the members, weed out some things and get suggestions on how to be a better director and have larger shows, etc. I think you should have the local meeting as it would be good for the region.

An agenda from that meeting could be brought to the main meeting.

That said, if you want a strong voice at the national meeting, you need to be there as well. The local director can bring your agend but has ony one vote. You do not want an entire region represented by just one vote.

I think that is what John and Monty are trying to say.

Jimbo, Reach down the back of your pants and straighten out those panties! lol! You'll feel MUCH better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:12 am

yup.
Back to top Go down
PerformanceTyler
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
PerformanceTyler

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:29 am

Ok I guess I will have to change my forum name. PerformanceTyler= James Halter,Montyj= Monty Jones.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:55 am

What ?????????? ohhhhhh wait yup they were wadded up MY BAD..........

I was really just trying to help and only place i was getting grief was from the infomouse SQ side of things ofcourse your vote only counts when you actually go to main meeting I never once said that her or my vote would count as a whole region that was just crazy. I feel only a few things in SPL need attention but SQ wow thats a whole nother story it needs ALOT of fixing that even two weekends wouldn't straighten out and i wish yall all the luck in the world. Hit me up with some of your ideas i may want to vote along with yall.... But im not sure i want to actually listen to that bitchh fest LOL JK
Back to top Go down
montyj
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
montyj

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:59 pm

thats funny.
Back to top Go down
http://performanceaudiotexas.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:29 pm

No really i can only imagine some of the topics of discution for the SQ votes and concerns....... May need Sat just for that and Sun for SPL fo sho
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:43 pm

PerformanceTyler wrote:
Ok I guess I will have to change my forum name. PerformanceTyler= James Halter,Montyj= Monty Jones.

that's funny ,but you get called monty a few times . you should add your name in your sig.
Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:48 pm

or rename yourself "DefinitiveAudioDesigns"

Last edited by jsketoe on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:49 pm

or "anexperttoo"
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:07 pm

lol.
"anexperttoo" thats a good name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:38 pm

SQ Guys all we were trying to do is get YOU HEARD at the main meeting. Alot of people will not be able to go to the main meeting and this was a way, with the help of Jimbo, to get you heard without you having to take off work or drive hundreds of miles to do so. You are right however, I will not be YOUR vote, just a voice stating your opinions and suggestions to the meeting as a whole.

If you would like to come to both meetings that would be great, I invite you to 1 or both and hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main   Texas / Lousi  Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas / Lousi Reginal Member meeting ...... Prior to Main
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: