Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Vote_lcapCongrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Voting_barCongrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Vote_lcapCongrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Voting_barCongrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records world drive chef songs dollar quad state pics finals crank contest louisiana disc build 80inches Johncarr Audiopipe stereo broken silence 2010 globe crzyblondgrl record kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air

Go down 
+11
ibbangin
rd s10
DMAN
KickerRex
Stingraysevenout
Matt_Sibley
Navi
solo1
sanman
Alan
bruce-bruce
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Empty
PostSubject: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:55 pm

First Congrats to Krissy for doing what she did in the lane, Impressive number and that cant be disputed, Now quit sandbaggin...
Kevin and Rich, for keepin on keepin on.
Donnie and Tom for continuing to support them.

Now,
I want to take a minute to clear any distortion that maybe still out there. And this is nothing more than my opinion and feelings.

Its been almost two yrs since going thru one of the roughest times in my life, and loosing close friends. A lot of crap was said from both camps, that hurt in a lot of ways, and impacted people far out of are little circle. I am a firm beleiver that time heals all wounds. And from me, Im over it. Dont care to talk about it, dont want to re live it. So thats that.

I hope that none of you hold anything personally against any of us for what happend. I seem to be ok with most all of you. I know there is some perceptions, and dis likes of Loud and Clear and actions/choices that they may have made or not made. My opinion is that in the midst of all the crap that went down they became a shelterd group left not knowing who they can and can not talk to/trust. understandably so. This has been compounded by some actions at shows that have not been favorable, that if given the chance to do over again they probably would.

My suggestion. for the competitors, and the sport. Its over, its a new yr, EVERYONE should start over, new page. we r all one big family and familys fight, but at the end. still family. Its a appeal to reach out to all parties and say lets act right. That goes for L&C too. Talk to some people at shows, get out and rub elbows. and have fun, How fun are the shows whel all you have is you and no one else, my guess is not so much fun at all. I know you guys arent like this, and would like to be different. SO LETS ALL MOVE ON, and get it right this time.

EVERYONE do what you know you should do. by the book. I for one, if i have a problem with something you guys do at a show, i will no longer talk to others. I will come strait to you and ask you about it. I encourage all others to do the same. ANd on the flip side. yall need to talk to others as well.

SO lets have open dialogue, and constructive times. that result in fun.

SO this is a reach out to all. asking to squash it and start over. for the sake of are sport and the people in it!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:18 pm

WORD..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:25 pm

ITS ALL GOOD BUT ITS KINDA HARD TO GET OVER Dung Pile WHEN ECKER APROACHES WHAT I CALL A GOOD SET OF GUYS FRIENDS AND OFFERS TO PAY THEM TO RUN MY CLASS AND BEAT ME WICH THEY OBVIOUSELY COULD THANK GOD INTEGRITY IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM.

I HAVE BEEN ASKED WHY I DIDNT STICK AROUND FOR MY TROPHY THATS IT BECAUSE IT WAS BETTER FOR ME TO LEAVE THAN TO WALK UP TO ECKER AND JUST PUNCH THE DUDE IN THE MOUTH WICH I SOSOSO WANTED TO.

THESE ARE THE ACTIONS BRUCE IS TALKING ABOUT CARE FOR ME OR NOT ISNT THE POINT ITS THAT OTHERS SEE HOW YOU REALLY ARE WHEN YOU TRY SOME Dung Pile LIKE THAT.

I APALOGIZE FOR LEAVING FINALS EARLY BUT IT WAS THE RIGHT THING FOR ME TO DO AT THE TIME.

ECKER YOU WANNA KNOW MY SIDE OF IT ALL YOU HAVE MY MESSENGER
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Can you blame them for being this way Bruce? There are quite a few of us that are still sour about things that you did in the past and will never really be able to forgive and forget. Very few of us know the whole truth and heard it form the horses mouth. There are some of us that have been affected by your actions and most likely will be for years to some. You know what you did and the things you did were wrong. I dont blame them or anyone else that is still effected by what you did for being upset. As far as L&C goes my team is still cool with them and we talk on a regular basis. Do they ride the gray areas and bend the rules a bit, sure but who doesnt. In the end my teammates and friends will still be here for me and I for them when car audio is all said and done, thats more important than winning or $$ in my eyes. I dont try and make enemies with anyone and think about my team as a whole before i make decisions. Ive said my peace take it for what its worth.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:24 pm

solo1 wrote:
Can you blame them for being this way Bruce? There are quite a few of us that are still sour about things that you did in the past and will never really be able to forgive and forget. Very few of us know the whole truth and heard it form the horses mouth. There are some of us that have been affected by your actions and most likely will be for years to some. You know what you did and the things you did were wrong. I dont blame them or anyone else that is still effected by what you did for being upset. As far as L&C goes my team is still cool with them and we talk on a regular basis. Do they ride the gray areas and bend the rules a bit, sure but who doesnt. In the end my teammates and friends will still be here for me and I for them when car audio is all said and done, thats more important than winning or $$ in my eyes. I dont try and make enemies with anyone and think about my team as a whole before i make decisions. Ive said my peace take it for what its worth.

And you honestly beleive everything that happened was Bruce and only Bruce??? If so you are either brainwashed or turning a blind eye to facts.
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Like I said horses mouth on one thing in particular,among other things. Maybe you dont have all the facts,maybe nobody does. Im not gonna beat a dead horse. Like I said ive spoken my peace and now im done. Have a nice day!!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:31 pm

solo1 wrote:
maybe nobody does.

I think this sums it up accurately, good day to you as well.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:33 pm

I agree with this completely. I was hoping to talk to the L&C guys and girl(I've PMed all of you except Kevin as I didn't have his s/n on here) about the exact same things. I get the feeling that you may think I'm out to get you or something. Its not like that at all. Since we have not been able to talk things out over the phone I will say what I wanted to say here.

First of all, last year Donnie was correct. Their car was probably the only one registration was checked on. He was also correct in saying that the opinions and statements coming from other competitors (some whom are my friends) effected the decision to ask for the registration. I am pretty sure L&C took this as me singling them out, whereas I took it as something that would have happened anyway, and I felt as if I was helping by clearing the air about the car.

I admit that last year I made a mistake because I thought there was a rule that said you can't change amplifiers from day 1 to day 2, but I was wrong and after checking the rulebook with Ralph and Don the car was allowed to run. I get a slightly different set of rules every year that I come to finals so this tends to happen occasionally. Nonetheless, we checked and it was ok.

After the run last year, Kevin made several comments that really perturbed me and others at the event. I believe there was a common feeling this year with you guys showing up on day 2 for a repeat of what happened last year and once again being questionable on the points. Personally, I think the points are crap because something like this happens every year and not just with you guys.

This year at finals when the car finally made it into the lanes and I came up to verify it so that it could run before 2pm I am told by Donnie that I’m not going to be verifying the car and that Ralph was on his way. Donnie went to look for Ralph and was unable to find him. At that point he said he was going to push the car forward into the lanes so that he could run before 2pm. I informed him that he was not and that he would have to wait for Ralph since the 2pm deadline had passed. I apparently made some sort of facial expression that Donnie didn’t like (and I don’t deny it because my mother used to tell me I did the same thing to her and it was never intentional). We had a few words and then Ralph came over. Ralph said that I would verify the car with him because I had verified EVERY other car at finals. Kevin proceeds to yell, “We don’t want him to look at the car.” Ralph says too bad and we proceed to verify the car.

Had Donnie not requested Ralph verify the car they would have already been in the lanes and running because I found nothing wrong with their car. Apparently Kevin, Rich, Donnie, and Krissie think that I have a magic memory to map out their entire setup when I look at it to verify it. I can’t even tell you how many woofers are in that car or what size the ports are.

I enjoyed competing in USACi and the competition was fun, but there is nothing G-14 classified about what any of us do. L&C of all people should know that every CRX is different and one design doesn’t work in every car. Second, I have moved on to bigger things with my life. I’ve got more things to worry about than what type of box someone uses to compete. Honestly, I could care less what was in the car.

I’ve never had a problem with Rich, Donnie, Krissie, or Kevin. I would simply like for us to all enjoy the hobby that we share. Obviously we are all passionate about audio and acoustics and we should be able to share this together. Next year it would be great to see L&C at finals cutting up and hanging out with friends like the rest of us. After all, we don’t get paid to do this, so if you’re not in it for the friends and fun, what’s the point?

With all of this being said, I hope all of this can be put behind us and that we can move on. I will treat you guys with the same respect that I expect from you. I look forward to next season and wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:34 pm

solo1 wrote:

Its unfortunate that you feel the way you do. You talked to only a few horses in the stable, so to say you know the whole story is false. In all cases there are two sides, side a, and side b, and the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Did I do some things wrong, yep, and I admitted them tried to make it right and moved on. I have plenty of friends, and will have them way after audio as well. If it eases your mind to assume that I caused so much all alone, and that what you have been told is the only side, then I will bear that burden for your peace of mind. I dont have any problem with it, my shoulders are broad. Im glad you said this, its obviously been on your mind, now its out. You dont have to forgive or forget, just dont dwell on it. I talked to you a MWSPL finals. had no problems. The same no problems we had then is how it should be once people get home as well. And thats what its worth.

Last edited by bruce-bruce on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Horse
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Thmeter
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:58 pm

jimbo, that meter is fkin funny as s hit....... lmao
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:19 pm

I knew you needed a laugh fo sho......

Just keep being you and everything else will work out fine... Eventually these guys will start coming around and being more social untill then we must just wait... And if it never happens ohhh well whatever makes ppl sleep at night... Head High bro
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm

I want to be the first to say, that i wish theywould all just forget as well as possible and go on with life.. We are all family period and eventually everyone will welcome all of them back around if l and c would give ppl the chance to in person..... I think they would be suprised at how many would sqaush it and move on..... Fo Sho
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Horse
Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Thmeter
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
I want to be the first to say, that i wish theywould all just forget as well as possible and go on with life.. We are all family period and eventually everyone will welcome all of them back around if l and c would give ppl the chance to in person..... I think they would be suprised at how many would sqaush it and move on..... Fo Sho

I think you're absolutely right Jimbo.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

I think you're absolutely right Jimbo.

x2 Jimbo
Maybe there just not social, I've been to 4 finals and never meet any of them other then Bruce.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:05 pm

i think they are on the up and coming. They dont like it anymore than anyone else. So it will be all good from here on out, is what i think
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:09 pm

JUST SEND JIMBO AS A EMBASSITERS OVER THERE TO RUB THERE BUTS
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:32 am

rd s10 wrote:
JUST SEND JIMBO AS A EMBASSITERS OVER THERE TO RUB THERE BUTS

X2....

I will no problem then maybe that would be a start to all this being DONE and go back to chillin and talkin fun trash like the old days....
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:51 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
I agree with this completely. I was hoping to talk to the L&C guys and girl(I've PMed all of you except Kevin as I didn't have his s/n on here) about the exact same things. I get the feeling that you may think I'm out to get you or something. Its not like that at all. Since we have not been able to talk things out over the phone I will say what I wanted to say here.

First of all, last year Donnie was correct. Their car was probably the only one registration was checked on. He was also correct in saying that the opinions and statements coming from other competitors (some whom are my friends) effected the decision to ask for the registration. I am pretty sure L&C took this as me singling them out, whereas I took it as something that would have happened anyway, and I felt as if I was helping by clearing the air about the car.

I admit that last year I made a mistake because I thought there was a rule that said you can't change amplifiers from day 1 to day 2, but I was wrong and after checking the rulebook with Ralph and Don the car was allowed to run. I get a slightly different set of rules every year that I come to finals so this tends to happen occasionally. Nonetheless, we checked and it was ok.

After the run last year, Kevin made several comments that really perturbed me and others at the event. I believe there was a common feeling this year with you guys showing up on day 2 for a repeat of what happened last year and once again being questionable on the points. Personally, I think the points are crap because something like this happens every year and not just with you guys.

This year at finals when the car finally made it into the lanes and I came up to verify it so that it could run before 2pm I am told by Donnie that I’m not going to be verifying the car and that Ralph was on his way. Donnie went to look for Ralph and was unable to find him. At that point he said he was going to push the car forward into the lanes so that he could run before 2pm. I informed him that he was not and that he would have to wait for Ralph since the 2pm deadline had passed. I apparently made some sort of facial expression that Donnie didn’t like (and I don’t deny it because my mother used to tell me I did the same thing to her and it was never intentional). We had a few words and then Ralph came over. Ralph said that I would verify the car with him because I had verified EVERY other car at finals. Kevin proceeds to yell, “We don’t want him to look at the car.” Ralph says too bad and we proceed to verify the car.

Had Donnie not requested Ralph verify the car they would have already been in the lanes and running because I found nothing wrong with their car. Apparently Kevin, Rich, Donnie, and Krissie think that I have a magic memory to map out their entire setup when I look at it to verify it. I can’t even tell you how many woofers are in that car or what size the ports are.

I enjoyed competing in USACi and the competition was fun, but there is nothing G-14 classified about what any of us do. L&C of all people should know that every CRX is different and one design doesn’t work in every car. Second, I have moved on to bigger things with my life. I’ve got more things to worry about than what type of box someone uses to compete. Honestly, I could care less what was in the car.

I’ve never had a problem with Rich, Donnie, Krissie, or Kevin. I would simply like for us to all enjoy the hobby that we share. Obviously we are all passionate about audio and acoustics and we should be able to share this together. Next year it would be great to see L&C at finals cutting up and hanging out with friends like the rest of us. After all, we don’t get paid to do this, so if you’re not in it for the friends and fun, what’s the point?

With all of this being said, I hope all of this can be put behind us and that we can move on. I will treat you guys with the same respect that I expect from you. I look forward to next season and wish you the best of luck.

i have always thought that letting competitors verify cars, was a bad idea... i see kevin's point...

u've moved on to better things huh?
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:53 am

what we have here is a failure to comunicate.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 am

ibbangin wrote:
Matt_Sibley wrote:

i have always thought that letting competitors verify cars, was a bad idea... i see kevin's point...

when was the last time he competed ? ive known matt and seen him aroun locally at shows before he moved, id say we are friends. and id also say he went through the 2 cars we had at finals just as much as anyone elses.. i sure hope that was the reasons.. and not worried about him stealing their super special box design.. and ALOT of people already use lol
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:01 pm

thats what matt does man! im not sure what everyones talkin about. i talk to meatneck at everyshow we are both at. dont really know rich to well and havent seen him at a show all year(hell i didnt know he left kc). but i talk to kev all year. maybe they are standoffis to some, but maybe they should be. that up to them. im friends with people on both sides of what happened and teammates with some. to each is his own is my philosophy. you dont like me,YOUR BAD, DONT TALK TO ME. MAYBE THATS WHERE THEY ARE AT WITH IT. just my .02.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:10 pm

ibbangin wrote:

Sorry I'm just getting back on here I've been out of town all weekend again. To answer your question...I'm not a competitor. I haven't competed since 2006. Last year a few of my teammates had a vehicle that I did help build running SB3, this year I had no one that I am affiliated with running a car at finals. I'm friends with most of you guys so if we want to say I have friends competing then that would be a true statement.

As an FYI I do not get paid to judge finals and if you guys would rather me not judge next year it won't hurt my feelings. As far as me moving onto better things, I'm still very involved with the industry but have moved into a higher level interest of acoustics and design of large venues etc. I've been studying a lot of acoustics books recently when I manage to get a few minutes of free time from my day job.

If you're asking me if I intend to compete again, that answer is a definite no. If you think I've turned my back on USACi and its competitors or the car audio industry, that would certainly be a false statement. I am what I am. If you like me, great. If you don't, you've got a right to your opinion, but I won't hold it against you.

Charles,

I'm not sure what you were saying with your post. "Thats just what Matt does." What are you referring to? Please explain. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:14 pm

i think he means....you verify all the cars. thats what you do lol. thats how i took it.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:53 am

I think he meant just like it states he does what he does and if your shitt isn't right or questionable he isn't lettin it through doesn't matter who you are.... Matt and i are real tight and he never lets me leave tape on pass door but all year long don and all the others allow it.... and i leave it on there just to see...LOL And every year he just says Jimbo and that it and i know ohhhhhhh he means take the tape off.... He lets nothing slide that i see at all.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:27 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
I think he meant just like it states he does what he does and if your shitt isn't right or questionable he isn't lettin it through doesn't matter who you are.... Matt and i are real tight and he never lets me leave tape on pass door but all year long don and all the others allow it.... and i leave it on there just to see...LOL And every year he just says Jimbo and that it and i know ohhhhhhh he means take the tape off.... He lets nothing slide that i see at all.

X2 on the tape called me on it last year. But I did see tape on the out side of the vehicals this year, whats that about?
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:52 pm

I made people remove tape from any opening on the vehicle(windows, sunroof, windshield, hatch, etc). If they chose to decorate their car in places that do not affect SPL with duct tape then to each their own.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Oh yeah, and Matt the next time I offer you a frikin beer you better take the danm thing cheers
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:43 pm

i was just messing w u matt. they were insinuating you stole box designs, and i said "thats just what matt does"(alot of sarcasm).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air   Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrasts krissy boyd. and Clear the air
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next