Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Congrats to everyone! Vote_lcapCongrats to everyone! Voting_barCongrats to everyone! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Congrats to everyone! Vote_lcapCongrats to everyone! Voting_barCongrats to everyone! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef broken quad state Audiopipe world finals drive kyle songs 80inches pics crzyblondgrl disc silence stereo contest record 2010 dollar build crank louisiana globe records Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Congrats to everyone!

Go down 
+17
jsun_g
BARTMAN
Cablguy
aho77
txcomp
Stingraysevenout
Mark Eldridge
AceFrealy
Maldonadosqs
8675309v2
jayhawkblk
montyj
genxx
Chris's Studio Civic
OnYrMrk
nicole22mg
jsketoe
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Congrats to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:05 am

despite the low turn-out for SQ I feel the floor was very solid....very nice cars present.
First of all...congrats to everyone! I had a great time this weekend. I hope you all did as well.

I congratulate my fellow Team Hybrids members and their placements, a couple of World Championships (John Roberts...welcome to the Team!!!!) and solid placings! (I'll update all placings in detail after confirmation)

I also proudly applaud my brethren in Team TCA for 3 World Championships and 1 runner up at the 2009 Finals
Abram Hart...Intermediate Consumer World Champ
Steve Anderson...Adv Cons World Champ, Q Consumer World Champ
me...runner up to Alex Mendoza.
SPL..J.C. also took 5th and Street Beat as well....congrats there too!

Alex....congrats bro...you always have a nice car, glad to see you do well...the tight 3 point margin between 1st and 2nd will drive me until next time. Seriously, congrats.

Todd Crowder...THE Man...you're awesome dude...absolutely amazing. The rest of Team TCA...thanks to everyone in the 'family'...we had a huge crew in tow...it was awesome to have everyone's support and help this weekend.

To the SQ judging staff: Thanks for another great year! Nicely done Gentlemen...and lady Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
nicole22mg
nicole22mg

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:45 am

I had a great time at my first world finals! I placed 3rd in SQ Intro and everyone seemed to be within 1-2 points difference. Everyone was super helpful and supportive. I missed Jan, Monte and some other competitors. I was overwhelmed with all the open arms. Thanks to everyone and the judges for a fun time!

~Nicole
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nicole22mg
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:35 am

It was a great time seeing an listening to some really amazing cars! John Roberts! It is a HUGE undertaking to change your front stage to a new manufacturer and after listening to your truck, Hybrid and your abilities are definately a match made in musical heaven. WAY TO GO my friend! Scott B, congrats on all the success this season. Team TCA, amazing showing this year! Well Done! Sketoe, loved your car, wished you had done better, but when up against Alex, he will always bring the heat. Well done for the runner up position. For all the people that I know, and all the people that I met in the process, thanks for making this one a memorable finals. I didn't compete, but with the comraderie that was shown, it felt like I was was competing right along with you. David, your wife's Brownies were off the hook. My condolences that your car didn't place. I thought it was stellar myself when I listened to it just prior to the awards. My hat off to each and everyone of you.

Mark Eldridge! Congrats most of all to your Best of Show! With the time and effort you have personally put into that car, you deserved it. Take care and I will see you next month.

Last edited by OnYrMrk on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:40 am

Congrats to all, escpecially you Mark.
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Nice seeing everyone again. Nicole can't wait to see what you come up with next year.

Big thanks to everyone from Team Hybrids and Congrats.

Big thanks to all the guys at Advantage Audio and congrats to all the Team Advantage Audio Team.

Had a great time Saturday night. Very Happy

Small than expect turn out overall but the level of cars that attended were very good cars.

Congrats to my good friend Mark E. Not sure where you are going to fit those in the already packed shop. Time to build another shelf.LOL

This was Team Advantage Audio first Finals and we did well.
A World Championship win in SQ and a 3 and 4 in SPL.
Back to top Go down
montyj
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
montyj

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:22 pm

It was definately small but a good show. Everyone had strong cars. Great to see everyone again. Now back to work.
Back to top Go down
http://performanceaudiotexas.com
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Well it was great to see everyone old freinds and new ones. It did make me a bit sad that I was not competeting but that is life. Hopefully thing turn out better for the 2010 season.

John big congrats to you. You have worked very hard over the past few years and it has payed off for you. Your truck sounded the best it ever has.

Congrats to all the others who won and placed. The quality of the cars was some of the best that I have seen. hopefully next year we can get a bigger turn out myself included.
Back to top Go down
8675309v2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:57 pm

I would like to thank Todd Crowder, Vick, Pikey, Paul, Sketoe, JR, Jon Paul, Steve and any other Team TCA member I missed. I also want to thank the beautiful women of Team TCA for putting up with all of our crap and long hours! Without all of you this would have been a tuff season, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:56 pm

I had a great time, especially Saturday night! It was great to see old friends, experience the comradery, and hear the latest competition. I am still in the state of Oklahoma visiting my cousin, but when I return to Monterrey, Mexico I will begin perfecting my new installation for next year´s competition in South Padre Island. Congratulations to Genxx for winning 1st place and to my friend Nicole for taking 3rd place in her first year of the World Finals. Saludos

juan maldonado
mustang gt red colorado
team marrufo and audio fx
clarion-focal-dls-image dynamics
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Congrats to all the SQ!
The attention to detail from all was amazing. Thanks for the showmen ship. It made me wish I had the ear or the talent to compete. Great job to all!
Back to top Go down
Mark Eldridge
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mark Eldridge

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:23 pm

Congratulations to everyone that competed in SQ at Finals! The quality of the vehicles, both in Sound and Installation, was much higher than the previous couple of years. I listened to a lot fo the cars, and was plesently greeted with some very nice sounding systems.

And how about the overall atmosphere in the SQ area!!! Quiet, clean, low stress (relatively speaking)... Definitely the best environment we have ever had in the SQ area at a USACi show that I know of. Great job on that front USACi!!!

And Kevin (MF), we all owe you a big thanks for keeping a eye on our cars all night long. You are one dedicated show car detailing MF!

Thanks also for the kind congrats and words for this weekend. The car did pretty well.

And I truly appreciate every person that made the effort to crawl into the car and give it a listen (I know it ain't easy getting in and out...). And I know there were a few that didn't get a chance to listen to it. Sorry about that...

Quite honestly, getting to listen to other systems, and having others listen to mine is what is most important to me. It's still about each of us advancing the envelope on how to make a car audio system sound as good as possible, and sharing the experiences, trials, tribulations, stories, etc, with everyone that attends the shows. It would be great to have 300+ SQ competitors again, but we don't need that many to enjoy a weekend.

Now... Time to prep the car for another track outing in a couple of weeks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:20 am

Congrats to all you guys and gals..... Sorry i didn't get a chance to come visit with all of you...
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:21 am

Like to also jump on what Mark said.

USACi and Car Toys did a great job with the venue. SQ area was great. Clean, good for judging, which led to a great place to hang out and for people to get a chance to listen to the cars.

Also to Juan it was great hanging with you and your car was great. I will see you at SBN.

Kevin is always there taking care of the stuff everyone else forgets about. last person to leave and making sure the cars are taken care of. So I also offer you big thanks man.
Back to top Go down
8675309v2

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:59 am

Oh yeah thanks Kevin for your input and great advice! You got to work on those dark circles around your eyes!

Abram
Back to top Go down
nicole22mg
nicole22mg

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:03 pm

Thanks Juan, I was very happy that I finally had a chance to listen to your car! It was very nice and a treat to listen too~ Saturday was def a blast Congrats to everyone! Icon_biggrin Cant wait to see what you come up with next year! Ill be seeing you!

Nicole ~
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:07 pm

nicole22mg wrote:
Thanks Juan, I was very happy that I finally had a chance to listen to your car! It was very nice and a treat to listen too~ Saturday was def a blast Congrats to everyone! Icon_biggrin Cant wait to see what you come up with next year! Ill be seeing you!

Nicole ~

HI Nicole, hope to see you next year in South Padre Island. Now I am levaing OKC to stop at Dallas. Give me call 817-829-7376 (to my Dallas friend´s phone), we are getting together with some friends there later today, he lives in Arlington close to the Ranger´s stadium.

juan maldonado
team marrufo and audio fx
mustang gt red colorado
clarion-focal-dls-image dynamics
Back to top Go down
nicole22mg
nicole22mg

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Juan! I lost my phone in Tulsa at finals and wont have one until another 3 days ughh! Hope you have fun in TX!

Nicole ~
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:47 pm

"I'm Free" "I'm Free"

inside joke...
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
nicole22mg
nicole22mg

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Juan Ill Call you when I get my phone! Email or facebook me when you get a chance nicole22mg@yahoo.com or www.facebook.com/nicole22mg
Have a great time sorry I had to miss out

Nicole ~
Back to top Go down
8675309v2

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Juan your car sounded good. I am glad I got to meet you!

Abram in the white nissan maxima
Back to top Go down
8675309v2

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Sorry Nicole thought you were someone else. But it was nice to meet you.

Last edited by 8675309v2 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
8675309v2

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 pm

To my fellow team.
Sketoe I love the GN!! I want to burn the rubber off of the GN!!

Your car sounds outstanding!

I am really glad you are part of the team brother!

Team TCA!!!

!!
jsketoe wrote:
despite the low turn-out for SQ I feel the floor was very solid....very nice cars present.
First of all...congrats to everyone! I had a great time this weekend. I hope you all did as well.

I congratulate my fellow Team Hybrids members and their placements, a couple of World Championships (John Roberts...welcome to the Team!!!!) and solid placings! (I'll update all placings in detail after confirmation)

I also proudly applaud my brethren in Team TCA for 3 World Championships and 1 runner up at the 2009 Finals
Abram Hart...Intermediate Consumer World Champ
Steve Anderson...Adv Cons World Champ, Q Consumer World Champ
me...runner up to Alex Mendoza.
SPL..J.C. also took 5th and Street Beat as well....congrats there too!

Alex....congrats bro...you always have a nice car, glad to see you do well...the tight 3 point margin between 1st and 2nd will drive me until next time. Seriously, congrats.

Todd Crowder...THE Man...you're awesome dude...absolutely amazing. The rest of Team TCA...thanks to everyone in the 'family'...we had a huge crew in tow...it was awesome to have everyone's support and help this weekend.

To the SQ judging staff: Thanks for another great year! Nicely done Gentlemen...and lady Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:04 am

I'd like to thank everyone that made the trek to Tulsa to attend the show and support the organization. I had a reasonably low stress weekend even though it was finals. The quiet hall and the caliber of competitors made our jobs (judges) a WHOLE lot easier! All in all, I think the event went very well.

I'd first like to thank Andrea for jumping in and getting things done that needed to be done, when they needed done. She was constantly in motion on Friday and Saturday and ya'll leterally wore her out. Laughing This was her first ever audio competition and she took to it like an old pro. She was also really excited about all of the new people she met this weekend and it was hilarious listening to her try to explain to her mom exactly what she did over the weekend, what the sport is all about and the people she met. Her explaining Mark's car had to be the funniest...

Thanks to all of the competitors for doing what you do. cheers Nichole and Sheryl are great examples of "you get out of a show what you put in to a show". I saw both of them smiling all weekend and generally having a very good time. It was great being able to see all of the "old guard" talking to everyone and all of the people I saw listening to other cars. If you want to see how to get to the next level, there's nothing like seeing what your competition is doing.

John R, I'm glad you finally made it to the top step, even with all of the problems you had just getting there!!

Kevin (MF), you da man. I really appreciate all of the help you gave me and everyone else this weekend. I know you really bust your a$$ at these shows and I for one am sorry I keep forgetting to mention it and thank you.

Mark, you're going to have to start charging a fee for all of the babysitting you did with the x-box this weekend.

I apologize about the trophy presentation. I'm more of a behind the scenes guy and not a guy on the stage on the mic but Ralph and little Ralph bailed out on me at the last minute so in the interest of keeping the show moving, and not getting out of there at midnight, I jumped on the mic. I had NO idea that all of the trophies weren't on the stage when we did presentations and apologize for 3rd - 5th having to pick their trophies up behind the stage.

As always happens at finals, I know some people didn't finish where they thought they should have. That always seems to be the case when you don't run in to any real competition throughout the year. If you're used to maxing out a score sheet at a local show and then get to the big show and don't get the scores you think you "deserve" then that can be frustrating but unfortunately it is the nature of car audio competition nowadays. This ain't the 80's and 90's anymore and there aren't usually 30 car classes anymore. He]], there aren't even 30 car divisions anymore but the cars that are competing are very good cars. I saw some cars that were obviously in the wrong class again but not near as many as I've seen in the past. Some of the gamesmanship (stacking classes) that some builders have been playing in the past came back to bite one competitor this year and that is unfortunate but if you qualify in a class, that's the class you've gotta run. I've still held to my "I'm not going to bump people at finals for being "too good" to be in such and such class" promise to Ralph for the past few years. I did move one vehicle that entered in Basic for the second year in a row and allowed another to move but other than that, I kept my mouth shut. Maybe I need to start doing the director's jobs for them. Dunno....

The down side for me was at the end of the show. Mad After what I considered a great event, I got in to a detailed discussion with a competitor who questioned everything from the rule book, the scoring, the judge's integrity and even my personal integrity. It seemed that nothing was off limits to this competitor and he portrayed himself as an expert at all things car audio (the rule book, sound characteristics, scoring, judging, logistics, etc). jocolor I can understand being frustrated but personal attacks are pretty much uncalled for in my book. He told me this was his last show EVER and in my opinion, that is probably a very good thing for everyone involved. I wish him luck in his future endeavors. Car audio and the pressure it brings isn't for everyone and in this case, this competitor is probably better off doing something that doesn't involve much stress.

All in all, I had a great time and I hope everyone else did too. I was glad I got to see my old friends and even met some new ones. Andrea was very excited about the event and is also glad everyone had a good time and now has a bunch of new people she can call her friends!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
aho77
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
aho77

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:35 am

this was my first finnals to go to i had little problems all year then got there or on the way and i had amp problems but i worked threw it and was still able to have fun and meet people i wanted to see,hell i happy with my placment i thought i was gana get creamed in on and came out on top i think with a 4th place. well it will be fun next year as well and be glad to see every one there again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahoaudio.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:05 am

The down side for me was at the end of the show. Mad After what I considered a great event, I got in to a detailed discussion with a competitor who questioned everything from the rule book, the scoring, the judge's integrity and even my personal integrity. It seemed that nothing was off limits to this competitor and he portrayed himself as an expert at all things car audio (the rule book, sound characteristics, scoring, judging, logistics, etc). jocolor I can understand being frustrated but personal attacks are pretty much uncalled for in my book. He told me this was his last show EVER and in my opinion, that is probably a very good thing for everyone involved. I wish him luck in his future endeavors. Car audio and the pressure it brings isn't for everyone and in this case, this competitor is probably better off doing something that doesn't involve much stress.

All in all, I had a great time and I hope everyone else did too. I was glad I got to see my old friends and even met some new ones. Andrea was very excited about the event and is also glad everyone had a good time and now has a bunch of new people she can call her friends![/quote]

THAT IS USUALLY HOW THE PERSON THAT LOOSES ACTS.... COME ON TIM ITS ALL YOUR FAULT DAMMMMIT.....LOL Good to see ya bro and yes you looked way relaxed it was good to see.
Back to top Go down
Cablguy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cablguy

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:43 am

I had a blast at my first World Finals this year ... I also learned alot of things about the "SQ" world ... Thanks for everyone's help and great comments ... Awesome Show and can't wait until next year !!! Maybe I'll have my ole Chevy painted by then ... lol
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:09 am

Tim-

You did an outstanding job and everything went smooth.IMO

Keep up the good work and your positive attitude. You trophy presentation was fine. You gave it 110% what else can anyone ask for. Hats of to you for putting up with all of us.LOL

See you next year.

Everybody wants to win. This is a hobby and should be fun if you are not having fun something is wrong. Remember the trophy is the icing on the cake. As long as you have fun making the cake that is what matter's.IMO
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:53 am

Yup...Tim, I told ya Andrea made you look like the Noob on Friday. She did awesome! She was a huge help.
You did a great job bro. You did WAY better on the mic than I would have...LOL.
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:11 am

genxx wrote:

Everybody wants to win. This is a hobby and should be fun if you are not having fun something is wrong. Remember the trophy is the icing on the cake. As long as you have fun making the cake that is what matter's.IMO

That's very well put!! I agree 100% but this escapes some people. I'm not stressin' about it because it was one guy and I believe we did a thorough job explaining everything to him, he just didn't want to accept it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
BARTMAN

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:53 am

To every one involved with finals. Me and my wife and daughter Nicole had a blast. We were a bit nervous going to finals not really knowing anybody that would be there. But all I can say is they we were greeted with open arms as soon as we got there. As soon as we pulled in Kevin(MF) showed us what to do and checked on us every few minutes it seemed like. To Sketoe coming buy and checking on us and offering support. And seeing a few people we meet and the Texas summer show down that came buy. And Tim you and Andrea were great. I don't know why SQ is not bigger than it is but we felt part of the family right of the bat what a great time.
I wish more people would have experienced what we did because I know it would definitely bring more people to the sport. Once again thanks to everybody Ya ll have created a monster with my daughter she is so excited about next season.

Thanks again
Bart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to everyone!   Congrats to everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to everyone!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: