Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Vote_lcapSo quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Voting_barSo quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Vote_lcapSo quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Voting_barSo quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records disc state chef world drive louisiana contest dollar record crzyblondgrl build 2010 80inches Johncarr silence kyle crank Audiopipe pics finals broken songs quad globe stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!

Go down 
+12
AudioAnonymous
la2lvtom
Alan
jmanjr82
slumpinhonda
cody08
ibbangin
Sampsonite
scionsoloxb
idbl_fanatic
quad box
Twisted Image
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:30 pm

What did you do at the first show in CA that you were gonna show the world what quad was made of?

Anything even close to a 150 out of the port? lol!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:06 am

The show did not have power for us Crying or Very sad so i could not charge up my amp did not want to play Tom beat my number, But i had to take him in a rerun it's been so long i thought it was drag so i had the car off not thinking of running it during the run duh, i was able to get the amp to play long enough to win, streetmax setup one 18" no wall one batt that must go, nothing under a 150

Tom hit his best Sb and outlaw spl to date Good Job cheers
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:39 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:46 am

lol.....
Back to top Go down
Sampsonite
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:59 am

lol?
Back to top Go down
http://www.MidwestCarAudio.com
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:04 am

lol, i dont know what happened
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:58 am

lol....I just want to fit in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:36 am

Jeff asked and he got the EXACT answer to his question lmao an excuse
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:44 am

yep, been like that for 4 years now...what happen to this awsome score you did on a DEAD BATTERY? Need us to quote that for you there not so loud guy? Now you cant seem to produce on a dead batt?
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:02 am

slumpinhonda wrote:
Jeff asked and he got the EXACT answer to his question lmao an excuse

Wow. For once, I have nothing bad to say. I asked what the excuse was, and I got that excat answer. Good Job Quad, next we just need to get you loud. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:58 am

ok then its final quad aint loud, when he is we will know lol until then lets quit beating the dead horse!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:07 am

jmanjr82 wrote:
yep, been like that for 4 years now...what happen to this awsome score you did on a DEAD BATTERY? Need us to quote that for you there not so loud guy? Now you cant seem to produce on a dead batt?
ahhh what number was i suppose to hit??? i did over a 150+ with one sub no wall 12volts and took 1st it's my street max build as we have a show today in L.A. it was not my Usaci build in the car or finals build so wth are people talking about?? image said i could not hit over a 150 out of the port, well i did that and more
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:19 am

hmmm my state record is 151.5 with 3 15" prostock same amp and a good alt.

i did the same number with one 18" and no power no wall no alt and higher ohm load Rolling Eyes looking at Usaci Stats page from all states is still up there in spl. This is the same setup that has done 146 147 148 on the dash in drag

So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Picturecam182
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:20 am

Actually I said you couldnt beat the score I did for my 0-1000 trunk record with any vehicle any class this weekend. And so far it looks like that is true. 154.0.......BTW My car was off the whole time too, before, after, and inbetween runs. Thats what I said in the post that got deleted.

So did you do a 154.0+ with anything this weekend? With the mic not in the port?
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:37 am

quad its simple your always going to run your mouth so your right..lol oh man i did a 153.5 with my stock 0-600 setup...and what? I did it in stock 3k+ who cares? I did 147.7 at the dash with a single 12 in 2007 and what? those dont amount to a damn thing dude, put up or shut up at finals that simple. I dont want to hear you running your mouth if there isnt anybody worth a damn in your class either. If there isnt its a simple win....
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Twisted Image wrote:
Actually I said you couldnt beat the score I did for my 0-1000 trunk record with any vehicle any class this weekend. And so far it looks like that is true. 154.0.......BTW My car was off the whole time too, before, after, and inbetween runs. Thats what I said in the post that got deleted.

So did you do a 154.0+ with anything this weekend? With the mic not in the port?
you said could i do over a 150 out of the port and i did, i never said anywere that i would do more than that at that show, as i am running for street max points in the car right now not Usaci points in which i already have enough i left my shop doing a 153+ with power, if you knew anything you would know a streetmax car needs to be hot off a charger to do a number at least with a blue top battery, there was no power there to charge up like there was suppose to be we even had the run the termlab on a battery cars could not even move to the lanes they had to take the sensor to the car. again my only goal was to compete and win and i did.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:11 pm

jmanjr82 wrote:
quad its simple your always going to run your mouth so your right..lol oh man i did a 153.5 with my stock 0-600 setup...and what? I did it in stock 3k+ who cares? I did 147.7 at the dash with a single 12 in 2007 and what? those dont amount to a damn thing dude, put up or shut up at finals that simple. I dont want to hear you running your mouth if there isnt anybody worth a damn in your class either. If there isnt its a simple win....
show me were i ran my mouth about this show??? 147 on the dash thats great, you know i have done 157+ on the dash Rolling Eyes again show me were i talked @hit about doing anything big at this show Question
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:24 pm

at this point how tight money is it's up in the air on if the little car will even make it to finals, my fall back is the truck thats why i am getting points with both cars. my finals build now hangs in the hands of Drag.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:50 pm

And a 57+ legal is loud? And you surely aren't saying the truck that did 148 is what does a 57 with a charger?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Alan wrote:
And a 57+ legal is loud? And you surely aren't saying the truck that did 148 is what does a 57 with a charger?
Alan at this point nothing is set in stone, i am just trying to get the rest of my drag points, the way it's going drag is going to have a poor turn out if they don't do some kind of points curve.

i am trying to get the 75 points for drag i am at 55+ at this point and there are really no more shows to speak of that i can get scrappy to so it would be pointless to try and put the old build in to compete.

i am looking at 2grand so far to do finals and thats not counting gear i will have to buy for drag 3grand alone Shocked so prostock is looking real good right now.
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:07 pm

quad box wrote:
The show did not have power for us Crying or Very sad so i could not charge up my amp did not want to play Tom beat my number, But i had to take him in a rerun it's been so long i thought it was drag so i had the car off not thinking of running it during the run duh, i was able to get the amp to play long enough to win, streetmax setup one 18" no wall one batt that must go, nothing under a 150

Tom hit his best Sb and outlaw spl to date Good Job cheers

Just to interrupt the bashing... thanx quad. The last 3 shows I did here in Vegas and Phoenix it was over 110 at each and I did a 149.8, 150.0 & 149.8 respectively and yesterday it was 20+ degrees cooler and I got a 150.3 (my new personal best) so now I am very happy. Now if I can only get to a show in a blizzard maybe I can get that 150 in street beat. haha
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:04 pm

quad box wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:

you said could i do over a 150 out of the port and i did, i never said anywere that i would do more than that at that show, as i am running for street max points in the car right now not Usaci points in which i already have enough i left my shop doing a 153+ with power, if you knew anything you would know a streetmax car needs to be hot off a charger to do a number at least with a blue top battery, there was no power there to charge up like there was suppose to be we even had the run the termlab on a battery cars could not even move to the lanes they had to take the sensor to the car. again my only goal was to compete and win and i did.

No it doesn't. And yes I know.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:29 pm

now what does not?? showed it does right there at the show my car has no alt they used a Generator back then so the car works on 11.5 volts or so 1st run 150 flat the amp would not play i know from testing when my amp cuts in and out it's a voltage issue.
on the rerun i let the car run and used the choke to run the car at a little higher rpm at 13volts the most the gen will dump out right there on that run the car did 151.4 with the amp still not able to give a full burp but just enough to pick up on the sensor. Tom was right there he can tell yeah.

so yes i am sure if i switch to a true street max battery like a Nsb90, Odyssey , or ultra highend cs,dd, batt i would not have this issue.

p.s. at all other events the car has done i was able to charge up before my run and the amp never shut down, this event we had no power so i had no charge and the amp did not want to play, so were is the logic on it's not voltage??? came right back to the shop plugged in the charger wham right back to 153+
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Doesn't need to be hot off the charger. I've burped my van weeks without a charge on it and have done VERY close to the numbers I do with a nice charge. With the CS batteries, Optima blue tops, NSBs, and Stinger type batteries. it is a few tenths difference not a few decibals (at least in my experience with limited battery setups) I don't see how it could be that much different for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:55 pm

CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:
Doesn't need to be hot off the charger. I've burped my van weeks without a charge on it and have done VERY close to the numbers I do with a nice charge. With the CS batteries, Optima blue tops, NSBs, and Stinger type batteries. it is a few tenths difference not a few decibals (at least in my experience with limited battery setups) I don't see how it could be that much different for anyone else.
Like i said with my car it's that way, i am not running a 12volt amp it's a power hog, i gain over 1db just using my pc1200 over my brand new blue top. i have watched utube footage of other sm guys pushing there cars into the lanes so they don't use up any power starting the car, i do that also.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Bro, just stop, please.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Mani knew he was full of crap. But 10 db for not having a charger .?! Dude just sell me. Lil. Scrappy for 500 shipped
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:33 pm

lol like I said quad isnt going to quit, dude is going to run his mouth to be right, dude cant be wrong has an excuse for everything and hasnt done crap at finals, just give excuses truth is quad your the excuse, poor excuse that waste everyones times with your lies that simple. You talk crap to everyone that calls you, news flash dude we all know your full of crap deal with it, like I said put up or shut up at finals. You said you traveled all the damn miles with no money over 4000 to be exact, but now you can get money to go to finals? What the hell was the purpose of spending money you didnt have to get get points traveling over 4000 miles then? Oh thats right it doesnt make a lick of sense just give it up....
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Alan wrote:
Mani knew he was full of crap. But 10 db for not having a charger .?! Dude just sell me. Lil. Scrappy for 500 shipped
Alan why are you miss quoteing Me??? i never said i lost 10 db from a charger confused please show me that, i stated my usaci build is not in the car at all, there is a 10db gain going from one batt to six and 18volts not 12volts and 3 18" subs not one 18" and a wall keep it real man.

and why would i sell you a car thats five grand blue book or on insurance for $500.00 get real

Last edited by quad box on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:19 pm

we need to match a face to the quad guy.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!   So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So quad........Whats your excuse today?!?!?!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next