Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Vote_lcapWay to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Voting_barWay to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Vote_lcapWay to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Voting_barWay to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records crzyblondgrl build dollar crank drive songs kyle 80inches pics 2010 world state stereo disc Johncarr finals louisiana globe Audiopipe record silence quad chef broken contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD

Go down 
+31
Big Ed
Twisted Image
jkrob21
kasey
aphinney
memphis_yota
bumpin s-10
SPL2K
Stingraysevenout
ibebangin
Johncarr
jmorri
DMAN
Nick
Kicker Kevin
Talonesi
Navi
Moparbass28
sanman
johnperdeye
Crash
Tim Schaffer
PhatSam
TECH114
BillGass
cavi_in_kc
charlesestes
slumpinhonda
scionsoloxb
SQcrewcab
mod4000
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

1 PD2000 and 3 DB Drive PLW15's= One loud motha fuker

159.4db

152.7db on second run

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:01 pm

ibebangin wrote:
congrats wish i'd stayed for it! that truck is loud pause..... not

Must be still pissed after reading you other post. Not loud, ya OK Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:07 pm

it'll have some mtssssssssss in it by finals, I'M SURE OF THAT!
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:09 pm

Me too
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:26 pm

shoot get me some mtssssssss too .... i could sure use them
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:54 am

Thank you everyone .......... It means the world.. I am done in 0-600 i was only showing what PHATSAM will have at finals so everone would know what number to look for ... As far as the record Truck fell on its face plus i had already showed my asss on the Outlaw score and now everyone will put together that it was almost as loud as the score in my reg class ive been putting up.... So IMAGINE what the thing will do with the right subs in 601-1800 ....... I didn't think of that till after i showed what can be done with only one of these amps.....

Now Phatsam we got alot of work to do and YOU have to up the number cause it still isn't higher than the Regular Stock 0-600 class how sad is that.... LOL

Thanks again everyone it was a blast and thank you to everyone that made the trip .....

IBEBAGGIN i think he was only giving me shiznit guys i told him to always be a smartassss with me and i would be sure to get along with him... Its an inside joke between us... Me and Billy are kewl so lighten up on the guy.
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:15 am

mod4000 wrote:
Kicker Kevin wrote:
mod4000 wrote:
1 PD2000 and 3 DB Drive PLW15's= One loud motha fuker

159.4db

152.7db on second run

What did he do on his first run?

Congrats Jimbo.

First run was 152.8db

ahhhh...i thought the 159.4 was the first run on the B&K Shocked and the 152.7was the 2nd run.

thats still a helluva # for those heavy azz subs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:48 am

Nice score Jimbo. That's damn loud man. I'm guessing you ran 3 dual 2's...wow those amps are tough at .33 Shocked I smell a protest....LOL JK man. Good job.

Oh and Charles... I think we were talking about stock class not doing a 60...but either way, a lot of people are getting damn loud in the low classes this year. I'm surprised at the scores to be honest. I've always played in the upper power classes so didn't really know what people were capable of when I made that statement. You made your point...your predictions probably are pretty close....your the man Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:59 am

congrats Jimbo proving you don't need a crx to be loud.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:48 am

ya dont need a crx to be loud....
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:54 am

Again huge congrats to Jimbo, you have my props. This man not only holds the bar up high in SPL but is a force to deal with in the SQ lanes as well. On top of both of those chores he runs a business that supports this industry 6 days a week, and supports this sport every chance he gets, To me that is a hell of an acocomplishment. Its one thing to be able to pull off a record (not an easy task) we all know that, most of us have our eyes on one or another but to take on everything this man has on his plate and accomplish it just is awesome IMO.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:47 pm

Navi. Wow talk about flooring me. Thank you bro, Ya know you and Robert K are the only ones that ever notice that kind of thing... That purdy much in a nut shell is my life story for the last 10 years and Even more true over the last couple years.. Im just glad im with someone that understands i love this sport and she supports me wrong or right.. And we all know i make the wrong decition alot... Yesterday was a little tuff on me and the ole nerves but had a blast and glad everything worked out....

Thank you again NAVI for the kind words ... Thing is you probly floored a bunch of ppl with this thread cause i thought you HATED EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS... LOL(that was a joke from a couple weeks ago.) Ohhhhhhhhhh wait .. Its just the ones that ask for it....... See Qaud Navi can say good shiznit too, just dont think you will ever hear it....

AGAIN THANKS TO ALL I APPRECIATE IT..... BUT ITS JUST PART OF MY DAY TO DAY LIFE... I LIVE IT 3 SECONDS AT A TIME..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:12 pm

Navi and that dam bug. Cracks me up everytime I see it.

So Jimbo how was Jordan and the Kool-aid? bounce
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:18 pm

nice score jimbo
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:57 pm

wow jimbo take it out of navi butt checks.....hes getting to nice

but seriously jimbo is one hell of a guy i know...hes has helped me out a ton ....when he coulda just told me to fornicate off......

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:58 pm

Navi wrote:
Again huge congrats to Jimbo, you have my props. This man not only holds the bar up high in SPL but is a force to deal with in the SQ lanes as well. On top of both of those chores he runs a business that supports this industry 6 days a week, and supports this sport every chance he gets, To me that is a hell of an acocomplishment. Its one thing to be able to pull off a record (not an easy task) we all know that, most of us have our eyes on one or another but to take on everything this man has on his plate and accomplish it just is awesome IMO.
Scott, is that you? Are you feeling ok?

Seriously though, what Scott said is 100% correct. Nice post.
Back to top Go down
ibebangin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:33 pm

mod4000 wrote:
ibebangin wrote:
congrats wish i'd stayed for it! that truck is loud pause..... not

Must be still pissed after reading you other post. Not loud, ya OK Rolling Eyes

i was joking!everyone knows it's loud. $hit it's a world record! i never was mad at jimbo he's a cool guy. i had fun at his show.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:35 pm

TexasShowBytch wrote:
Navi and that dam bug. Cracks me up everytime I see it.

So Jimbo how was Jordan and the Kool-aid? bounce

Couple of fingers tried to wonder... But they know i was watching. Like i was in their top 5 on cell phone... IM ALWAYS WATCHING...LOL

Although not to sure if Jackie did or not... lol! scratch
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:15 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Navi. Wow talk about flooring me. Thank you bro, Ya know you and Robert K are the only ones that ever notice that kind of thing... That purdy much in a nut shell is my life story for the last 10 years and Even more true over the last couple years.. Im just glad im with someone that understands i love this sport and she supports me wrong or right.. And we all know i make the wrong decition alot... Yesterday was a little tuff on me and the ole nerves but had a blast and glad everything worked out....

Thank you again NAVI for the kind words ... Thing is you probly floored a bunch of ppl with this thread cause i thought you HATED EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS... LOL(that was a joke from a couple weeks ago.) Ohhhhhhhhhh wait .. Its just the ones that ask for it....... See Qaud Navi can say good shiznit too, just dont think you will ever hear it....

AGAIN THANKS TO ALL I APPRECIATE IT..... BUT ITS JUST PART OF MY DAY TO DAY LIFE... I LIVE IT 3 SECONDS AT A TIME..

Hey man I just call it like i see it good or bad. Just some people cant stand the truth when its bad Laughing

A duck is a duck, sometimes its good to be a quack.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:15 pm

i actually said a 159 in stock and a 160 in pstock chris,lol. i'm just giving you shiat. i dont know squat about the stock builds, but i know my equipment and what others on the team do in comparison to my vehicle, so i think my predictions will be dead on if not a little low. good luck to all this year, just remember to have some fun while your at it. congrats again jim, we are all very proud of you and your accomplishments and contributions to the sport we all love.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:39 pm

Jimbo's squirrel was in the car bangin his drums together that day. Thus increasing his score. What is the rating on that damn squirrel anyway? This should be looked into.LOL

Congrats man!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:02 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
Jimbo's squirrel was in the car bangin his drums together that day. Thus increasing his score. What is the rating on that damn squirrel anyway? This should be looked into.LOL

Congrats man!

I heard his squirrel uses his nutz to make an illigal pocket of sorts, but untill squirel nutz get outlawed hes ok.

By the way congrats jim, I got home late last night and just went to bed, just getting a chance to cath up on things. good job !
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:03 pm

Congrats jimbo..glad to see you are still making it loud.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:35 pm

jkrob21 wrote:

Congrats man!

NO NO HIS NUTZZZ ARE A CAPACITOR .. Other wise that would have been two amps in the class...

Now in my reg class he is worth 295 watts @ 4ohm lol!

[b]REALLY THE TRUTH ON THAT SCORE IS THIS.. I BORROWED THE CRX IN CHARLES'S OLD VAN Shocked Shocked AND YOU GUYS THOUGHT HE GOT RID OF IT WITH THE VAN...LOL
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:38 pm

CHARLES.... Thank you bro... I did that 0-600 to help prove your point.. You know we all have each others backs. That is what makes us who we are ... Thanks for the props

Big Ed WOW nice to see you still popin in every now and again. You have always been an insparation to me bro.

Navi ... Ive always known you to CALL THEM LIKE YOU SEE THEM.... That is why we all get along bro. I happen to love that about our Team and the ppl on it.

Jeff C. Thanks but NO SLEEPING ALOWED FIZUCKER YOU GOT WORK TO DO....LOL
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:30 am

Jim.... I simply adore you Wink

Can't wait to see you in action at finals!

Congrats with everything!

ps... Bring brownies! Very Happy And I'll need you to explain this Kool-Aid thing!
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Big Ed

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:10 am

Yeah, i still check out the forum quite often just pipe in when i can. You are rockin it for sure jimbo, sounds like you have alot of that spl magic dust in the vehicle, you should market that and sell it. lol.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:33 pm

Thanks Jen... HEHE im gonna give you a BIG OLE HUG . At finals... And a brownie or two then watchout... Cause ill show ya the koolaid thing....LOL

Ed thank you very much ..... Its PIXIE DUST... hehe
Back to top Go down
hms

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:05 am

Jimbo,

Ss - Ww - Ee - Ee - Tt !
Huge Congrats on your WR ! ! ! Very Happy

HMS - Danny Hays
Back to top Go down
ElementalXB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ElementalXB

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:29 am

Awesome job Jimbo, new you had something wicked in that truck.
Back to top Go down
BIGBOOM180

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 pm

congrats Big Pimpin! dont let them hatters get to ya .....brush em off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD   Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Way to go Jimbo NEW WORLD RECORD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2