Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
four door trucks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
four door trucks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
four door trucks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
four door trucks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
four door trucks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
four door trucks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
four door trucks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
four door trucks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
four door trucks Vote_lcapfour door trucks Voting_barfour door trucks Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals build kyle broken crzyblondgrl drive 80inches dollar songs crank pics records Johncarr contest disc silence stereo chef state world 2010 louisiana quad record globe Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

four door trucks

Go down 
+8
Chris's Studio Civic
tijuana_no
genxx
OnYrMrk
jkrob21
RODNEYGREEN
cody08
PUREAUDIO
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-05

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:58 pm

hello everybody im new here and this is my first post. i have a 08 GMC crewcab and like to build somewhat of a sq setup in it. id like to know if anybody besides Mr.John from Arkansas is useing a four door truck for sq.

Thanks
Jamie
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Thought about using an ext cab truck but haven't decided yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
RODNEYGREEN

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-08

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:26 pm

I used one a few years ago and competed against John Roberts in Intro Pro and did really well. Alot of people don't think trucks can do well in SQ but I beg the differ and I'm sure John will agree with me.
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:00 pm

RODNEYGREEN wrote:
I used one a few years ago and competed against John Roberts in Intro Pro and did really well. Alot of people don't think trucks can do well in SQ but I beg the differ and I'm sure John will agree with me.

would you have any pics of your system
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:49 pm

RODNEYGREEN wrote:

You guys need a Ford 4 door. LOL
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:55 pm

BTW...I have not spoken to either of you guys in a while.

Jamie, how is it going down there? I thought I'd see you up here this summer.

Rod, Is the Navy job going to allow you to come back this way soon?

I have alot to share with both of you cats. You are my boys!

You want to come up and help me with some fiberglass work Jamie?
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Could not make it this summer, trying to buy some land so saveing money. But now im working 28/14 so ill have 14 days off at a time. Im going to have go visit you to have a listen. With me starting to build my truck soon i think your the man to help me out with the rules and such. As for helping you with fiberglass work id be happy to buddy.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Great, you guys come out to OKC then...Wait, I don't have a 4dr truck. Sorry John...I tried.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
RODNEYGREEN

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-08

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:12 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
BTW...I have not spoken to either of you guys in a while.

Jamie, how is it going down there? I thought I'd see you up here this summer.

Rod, Is the Navy job going to allow you to come back this way soon?

I have alot to share with both of you cats. You are my boys!

You want to come up and help me with some fiberglass work Jamie?

John,
Wish I could make it back there bro. Uncle Sam has got me really busy out here in Cali. I was just in Texas a few days ago for a friend's retirement and I forgot how hot it gets over there. Hopefully soon I can get back over there and have some fun with you guys again (DAMN I MISS COMPETING!!!!)
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-26

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:50 pm

I am using a F250 Crewcab.

Jim and Dave are also using F250 Crewcabs.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 pm

genxx , i was wondering where i seen your screen name .but , i saw your sig. TEAM ZAPCO and i remember , i seen pics. your truck and hope to see it and listen to it.
welcome to USACI , now i am not the only TEAM ZAPCO here .
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Mike Lau USACI World Title Consumer Advanced
Roland Froboese 4 USACI World Titles in Q-Consumer, Intermediate SQ and Consumer Advanced

Both used Extended cab chevy trucks.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:01 am

I had an 07 HD for a while and I pondered something with it. I know this much, it is actually and easier vehicle to get to stage if you can back the seats up a bit. I wouldn't hesitate with a crew cab, man. The only advantage cars have (some cars) are less reflections...this can be fixed and/or tuned for. We've got a couple 4 door trucks on the Team that RIP.

FYI...I think Chris has some extra GM dashes laying around...he's worked on enough of them.
Back to top Go down
BARTMAN

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-09

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:33 am

Hey Chris, sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:55 am

this is sounding awesome, so now i can keep buying equipment and start building.

John what processor you useing....
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Which John?
Me...Rane.
John Roberts...Alpine 701.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:09 pm

PUREAUDIO wrote:
this is sounding awesome, so now i can keep buying equipment and start building.

John what processor you useing....

As Mr. Sketoe stated...Alpine 701. I don't have the time or money for that Pro Audio stuff just yet. The 701 seems to work well in my case. Rear fill FTW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:52 pm

im sorry i was asking John Roberts but thanks John Sketoe.
im looking at getting the PXA-H900 if i can use it with my factory H/U in my GMC.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:19 pm

PUREAUDIO wrote:
im looking at getting the PXA-H900 if i can use it with my factory H/U in my GMC.

The h900 is going to be hard to come by and pricey when you find it. I thought I found one but the guy wanted to much coin.
I have some new in the box DSP6's if you want and audio control LC6i if you want to use factory HU
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:18 pm

jayhawkblk wrote:
PUREAUDIO wrote:

The h900 is going to be hard to come by and pricey when you find it. I thought I found one but the guy wanted to much coin.
I have some new in the box DSP6's if you want and audio control LC6i if you want to use factory HU

Yea ive seen the price of the PXA-H900 which if it has what i need ill pay for it. Id like to go with Audiocontrol if i cant find a PXA-H900 but i dont think AC has a 10/11 channel processor. Ill have 2-4ch and one mono amp but if i go with a center ch then thats another amp.

Thanks for the offer, ill keep you in mind.........god ill need all the help i can get building this.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Marquies, Jamie (PUREAUDIO) here is a buddy of mine. Anything you could do to give him a hand would be much appreciated.

BTW my boss has yet to come up with a price on those last couple pieces of glass. I think that if I quit asking he may just forget about it all together. LOL
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:04 pm

thanks John
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:20 pm

PUREAUDIO wrote:
thanks John

No problem Jamie. Marquise and a bunch of the guys on here are my friends. You will surely make a lot of new friends yourself. What are you using for amplifiers and speakers?
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:21 pm

hey John I will cal the guy that I though that I was going to buy it from, to see if he still has it. I will do what I can. I am frustrated with my car becasue I cant do anything since I had back surgery. So i spend my days surfing the web.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Thanks Marquise. Hope you get to feeling better bro.
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:15 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
PUREAUDIO wrote:
thanks John

No problem Jamie. Marquise and a bunch of the guys on here are my friends. You will surely make a lot of new friends yourself. What are you using for amplifiers and speakers?

im going to be useing Lunar amps and Hybrid speakers
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:32 pm

PUREAUDIO wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:
PUREAUDIO wrote:
thanks John

Nice choices Jamie. Get a hold of John Sketoe and talk to him about the Hybrid stuff. He is the USACI team manager for Hybrid Audio Tech.

I believe Lunar has a special place in several of these guys hearts as well.

Give me a call when you start to purchase subwoofers. I have something for you to try.
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
PUREAUDIO wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:
PUREAUDIO wrote:
thanks John

Nice choices Jamie. Get a hold of John Sketoe and talk to him about the Hybrid stuff. He is the USACI team manager for Hybrid Audio Tech.

I believe Lunar has a special place in several of these guys hearts as well.

Give me a call when you start to purchase subwoofers. I have something for you to try.

yea i think it will sound real good once im finished. i bought the L8's and will buy the L3 and L1 later. yea the Lunar has a place in my heart too. thats the only amp i will ever use for my personal use. im still undesided about subs, i know it will be 2-12s.
Back to top Go down
BARTMAN

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-09

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:33 am

Hey Sketoe, what Rane are you running? I am trying to get some ideas on what processor to put in my daughters truck.
Back to top Go down
PUREAUDIO
PUREAUDIO

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:06 am

Look like i will be useing the Bitone for my process needs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

four door trucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: four door trucks   four door trucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

four door trucks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: