Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Vote_lcapNORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Voting_barNORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Vote_lcapNORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Voting_barNORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state records build record chef 2010 Audiopipe finals disc songs pics globe louisiana contest crzyblondgrl 80inches crank broken dollar Johncarr quad kyle silence world drive stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD

Go down 
+17
sexyvic1
BBGIC
80INCHES
T-rex Audio
loud yugo
bipsg35
usacine
badboyyaz1
AdamTeamNS
Nice
Chris Team ACT
Jon Team ACT
loudcivic
SPL Blazer
JustinTD
TECH114
nesoundoff
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
nesoundoff
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nesoundoff

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-07-25

NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

One of our coming up shows will be at:
ATTENTION TO DETAIL

JULY 19th MIDDLETOWN CT
11am start

195 DeKoven Drive
Middletown, CT 06457

Telephone - 860.347.0141 Toll-free - 800.533.2660

Fax - 860.343.7548
http://www.atd1.com/

FULL USACi
CAR SHOW, SPL, and SQ
TROPHIES!!!!!!!

Any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited by nesoundoff on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nesoundoff.com

AuthorMessage
loud yugo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
loud yugo

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:12 pm

no bro see the prob here was your boy that started the Dung Pile with nate i steped in helping out a firend this is where i went wrong.

I dont feel ya have a clue on whats going on but i will tell ya this i respect ya for what ya do but to try to put some one in my class cause this is the way you are is cool as well but if you are going to step to me at lest do it with the same amount of product.

2nd i feel any one can do what ya do its doing what i do with less is more of the ckalange i built an extreme car with a firend a while back when we were doing usaci as well as helped with a few other builds. i dont find spending lots of money that i dont have fun nor do i find it to be a chalange.

doing more with less is always been my game and i will stay this way.
Its not like i dont have the product cause i do i can get my hands on what ever i need to get the job done but you my so called firend till your boy started in on nate and know clames he was joking was not joking. maybe ya need to pic up that phone of yours and call like real men do i did i tryed calling ya yesterday.
to squash it.

As for what every one says well where is every one only one i see is you and if my ego is that big bro you know what class i compet in in dbdrag come get some.

im not scared to go head to head with ya with rules i like rules it brings the builders out.

like mark stated we only deal to the other shops not the highend ones bro i dont hate on any one till i herd this cause no one i meen no one deserves this not even you.

as far as poro stock goes i did not want to be in this class i compet in stock 601-1800 where there is some of a chalange cause like i sead any one can get loud with amps and subs at lest with a power ratting or limmit on subs it brings the builders out. but you of all people should know this.

that is why you need to build one van for drag and one for usaci two diffrent worlds .
But i can add amps and 16volts this would not be a prob but why im already loud enough for what i need to do.
i compet in drag and this has always been my home when usaci went down.
Im just tierd of the Dung Pile talking with these guys with nate. you see how you hate it well he feels the same way and its not fair he to did his time and why should he have to deal with this Dung Pile just like you.

Im happy ya have some one in my class.
Im happy to know hes doing an good # but its not hard to do what he dose trust me. you of all people should know this.

im just sorry that you built it for nothing i stated a while back. this was just for fun dbdrag is my home bro.

whats funny is a few of us leave usaci and come back to the same Dung Pile like it never stoped. this is why this is not my home its no fun if this is all we have to do is stick up for each other and not get the respect we deserve Kumar if some of the other boys were still doing drag i bet this post would have never happend.

I bet there would be more respect starting with each other.
its shitty when some one askes a ? and ya have to feel like someone is looking to stick it to ya.

im down for what ever usaci has to offer dash floor what ever.
win or loose i know im loud at what i do just would like to see more do it with less stuff this is what makes it more of a chalange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremeloudaudio.com
mark7982
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mark7982

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:21 pm

loud yugo wrote:
lol high end well if your refuring his shop is tell him i sead to come play on my level 2 12`s one amp on the glass door closed 12volt battery car off and well see how good of a builder he really is.

Any one can throw 6 amps and 3 15`s in a car and get loud guess im the stupid one here.

Its funny what one dose to get that one more trophie. but in my book he who dose more with less always gets my respect.
Maybe this is why he cant reply to anything i say he Knows who is a beter builder. Where was he when i sead i was showing up with jesse seigers van last yr never came to any of the shows in our area. its funny how Things work.

Im game to show him the real deal head to head street class 2 12`s one amp 12volt door closed on the glass funny thing is he is the one that is crying know.

bro my beef is with you and i thought you were on his team cause i was told you were so i went with what one of my boys sead i really dont care if ya are or not but i will tell ya this you or him or any one on that team cant touch my # for4 what i have for stuff in my car nor from what i see do ya have the balls to try see the class i compet in is Db drag street B usaci was just for fun in my back yard funny thing is for the last past 7-9 yrs some egos have gotten bigger and bigger.

funny how i can still come back and be loud with less product.

take ur head out of ur ass already with that 2 12's Dung Pile...I don't know what Doc has in his car but, I don't a problem if he is using the right amount of stuff for this class...What I wrote in the beginning had nothing to do with you but, u want to act like MR tough guy where as you are not...keep running ur mouth...
Back to top Go down
loud yugo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
loud yugo

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 pm

You are the prime example of the Dung Pile im talking about.
Back to top Go down
mark7982
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mark7982

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 pm

loud yugo wrote:
no bro see the prob here was your boy that started the Dung Pile with nate i steped in helping out a firend this is where i went wrong.

I dont feel ya have a clue on whats going on but i will tell ya this i respect ya for what ya do but to try to put some one in my class cause this is the way you are is cool as well but if you are going to step to me at lest do it with the same amount of product.

2nd i feel any one can do what ya do its doing what i do with less is more of the ckalange i built an extreme car with a firend a while back when we were doing usaci as well as helped with a few other builds. i dont find spending lots of money that i dont have fun nor do i find it to be a chalange.

doing more with less is always been my game and i will stay this way.
Its not like i dont have the product cause i do i can get my hands on what ever i need to get the job done but you my so called firend till your boy started in on nate and know clames he was joking was not joking. maybe ya need to pic up that phone of yours and call like real men do i did i tryed calling ya yesterday.
to squash it.

As for what every one says well where is every one only one i see is you and if my ego is that big bro you know what class i compet in in dbdrag come get some.

im not scared to go head to head with ya with rules i like rules it brings the builders out.

like mark stated we only deal to the other shops not the highend ones bro i dont hate on any one till i herd this cause no one i meen no one deserves this not even you.

as far as poro stock goes i did not want to be in this class i compet in stock 601-1800 where there is some of a chalange cause like i sead any one can get loud with amps and subs at lest with a power ratting or limmit on subs it brings the builders out. but you of all people should know this.

that is why you need to build one van for drag and one for usaci two diffrent worlds .
But i can add amps and 16volts this would not be a prob but why im already loud enough for what i need to do.
i compet in drag and this has always been my home when usaci went down.
Im just tierd of the Dung Pile talking with these guys with nate. you see how you hate it well he feels the same way and its not fair he to did his time and why should he have to deal with this Dung Pile just like you.

Im happy ya have some one in my class.
Im happy to know hes doing an good # but its not hard to do what he dose trust me. you of all people should know this.

im just sorry that you built it for nothing i stated a while back. this was just for fun dbdrag is my home bro.

whats funny is a few of us leave usaci and come back to the same Dung Pile like it never stoped. this is why this is not my home its no fun if this is all we have to do is stick up for each other and not get the respect we deserve Kumar if some of the other boys were still doing drag i bet this post would have never happend.

I bet there would be more respect starting with each other.
its shitty when some one askes a ? and ya have to feel like someone is looking to stick it to ya.

im down for what ever usaci has to offer dash floor what ever.
win or loose i know im loud at what i do just would like to see more do it with less stuff this is what makes it more of a chalange.

Again I am going to say this I have never meet some1 as stupid as you...Stop crying already...Nate know I was messing around that's why he didn't answer me and if i wasn't messing around what r u going to do abt it?...Who are you nate's mother? Dude u r just a dumb f.uc,k seriously...u dug urself a hole and now u r trying to get out it...I am friends with kumar I am not from his club he had nothing to do with this...I was very unprofessional for u to go after him like that for no reason...
Back to top Go down
mark7982
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mark7982

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:34 pm

loud yugo wrote:
You are the prime example of the Dung Pile im talking about.

I am glad u know that...This is just the beginning...
Back to top Go down
loud yugo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
loud yugo

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:45 pm

and if you not with kumar whay are you speaking for him also i never sead any thing about doc not running the right stuff.

What i saying to kumar not you but kumar is that its funny how he had to build a car to come after me like he dose all the time and its nice to know his boy Doc has to have 3 15`s and 6 amps and 16volts to do my number with 2-12`s and one amp and one 12 volt batterys.
Cool

but Bro The beef with me and you was when ya asked WHY.

see there has been a prob with Nate And Chris from day one and then you open your mouth and im like what the hell know it gets old fast.
Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:01 pm

I think having beef with people in this sport is great! It keeps it interesting. At the end of the day we are all gonna see each other at a comp and kiss and make up like we always do. Its just kinda weird when the other dude tries to use his tongue...blahg.
Back to top Go down
AdamTeamNS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Chris Team ACT wrote:
I think having beef with people in this sport is great! It keeps it interesting. At the end of the day we are all gonna see each other at a comp and kiss and make up like we always do. Its just kinda weird when the other dude tries to use his tongue...blahg.
FAG....... lol!

I KNOW CHRIS USES HIS TONGUE

JUST LIKE THIS GUY geek

LICK DAT A.Z.Z.
Back to top Go down
http://www.actaudio.net
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm

My issue with Chris is strictly competition not personal.
Back to top Go down
AdamTeamNS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:04 pm

RING RING......
Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Hey homo dont put your sick fantasies on me queer!
Back to top Go down
AdamTeamNS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:05 pm

HELLO????
Back to top Go down
AdamTeamNS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

RING RING.....
Back to top Go down
AdamTeamNS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

HELLO?
Back to top Go down
AdamTeamNS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:06 pm

RING...... RING......
Back to top Go down
AdamTeamNS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:06 pm

U HAVE A BAD CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AdamTeamNS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:09 pm

See what I mean........A-hole! I know everyone I talk smack too is a hard working competitor who I do have respect for. Some dudes are just easier to get at and so those are the guys I focus on. These are also the same guys I hang out with at comps and enjoy watching them compete. PS Adam is queer pass it on...
Back to top Go down
nesoundoff
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nesoundoff

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Adams queer pass it on
Back to top Go down
http://www.nesoundoff.com
AdamTeamNS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:12 pm

ADAM'S A QUEER PASS IT ON
Back to top Go down
loud yugo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
loud yugo

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:14 pm

Again I am going to say this I have never meet some1 as stupid as you...Stop crying already...Nate know I was messing around that's why he didn't answer me and if i wasn't messing around what r u going to do abt it?...Who are you nate's mother? Dude u r just a dumb f.uc,k seriously...u dug urself a hole and now u r trying to get out it...I am friends with kumar I am not from his club he had nothing to do with this...I was very unprofessional for u to go after him like that for no reason...

first off im not trying to back out of any hole.
2nd off i left the professional suff out you brought it in Ill call who i want out im a big boy and can take care of my self.

the reasion i called kumar out is cause he put some one in my class knowing i compet in another org and he also knew usaci was just for fun and the other reason why is if you can call out nate why cant i call him out its all fun till you blow it out of propotion. but thats cool i here ya have done this once before but when ya bring product into it this changes the out come cause i not once brought up any ones product not do i like it when people bash others product like you have this is a big no no.

but i have my reason for calling him out he knows where i stand and what i use to do it come play in my class is what i told him i already play in doc`s class and i know i can hang but ? is can he hang in my class.

see the prob is you here you. You like to stur the pot and cause more of a prob then whats its worth. its ok for you to call pepole out and talk Dung Pile but its not ok for me to do so back well who is calling the kettel black. hummmmmmmmmmm ok stupidy.
Back to top Go down
loud yugo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
loud yugo

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:16 pm

AdamTeamNS wrote:
ADAM'S A QUEER PASS IT ON

I dint say it or ill be starting with you to lol

jocolor i just drive a loud clown car pass it on.
Back to top Go down
mark7982
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mark7982

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:16 pm

loud yugo wrote:
and if you not with kumar whay are you speaking for him also i never sead any thing about doc not running the right stuff.

What i saying to kumar not you but kumar is that its funny how he had to build a car to come after me like he dose all the time and its nice to know his boy Doc has to have 3 15`s and 6 amps and 16volts to do my number with 2-12`s and one amp and one 12 volt batterys.
Cool

but Bro The beef with me and you was when ya asked WHY.

see there has been a prob with Nate And Chris from day one and then you open your mouth and im like what the hell know it gets old fast.

oh boy stupid stupid stupid...I said that nate cheated and u put ur p.ssy hole mouth in...U r starting to piss me off now dude...be a man and stand up for whatever you say u fuc,king punk ass...
Back to top Go down
loud yugo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
loud yugo

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:17 pm

wow bro not cool not cool at all .
Back to top Go down
mark7982
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mark7982

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:44 pm

loud yugo wrote:
wow bro not cool not cool at all .

I know it's not...AND?
Back to top Go down
loud yugo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
loud yugo

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Just talked to kumar were good see YOU all next show.
Back to top Go down
mark7982
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mark7982

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:07 pm

loud yugo wrote:
Just talked to kumar were good see YOU all next show.

WHAT DOES THAT HAS TO DO WITH ME IF YOU TALK TO KUMAR?
Back to top Go down
loud yugo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
loud yugo

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 pm

I dont think i was talking to ya. No but sooner or ltr we will meet.
Back to top Go down
mark7982
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
mark7982

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:33 pm

loud yugo wrote:
I dont think i was talking to ya. No but sooner or ltr we will meet.

And your point is...What I don't get is that u act to tough and can't mind ur own business....I are scare that's y u call kumar you pu.nk ass...
Back to top Go down
loud yugo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
loud yugo

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 pm

bro im done talking we talk soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD   NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NORTHEAST USAC IN MIDDLETOWN CT AT ATD
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next