Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Trunk Class Rules?? Vote_lcapTrunk Class Rules?? Voting_barTrunk Class Rules?? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Trunk Class Rules?? Vote_lcapTrunk Class Rules?? Voting_barTrunk Class Rules?? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank dollar pics finals silence disc 80inches songs louisiana state Johncarr broken 2010 record Audiopipe chef world crzyblondgrl stereo records build contest quad kyle drive globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Trunk Class Rules??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ish Nunez
Ish Nunez

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Trunk Class Rules?? Empty
PostSubject: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 am

Does anybody know the rules for trunk? The rules only state For modification. "TRUNK ONLY" I would like to know if i can remove my rear deck?? The rules dont say anything about removing panels. For example the crx is allowed to run without any rear Interior panel behind the b piller. Same way with the ext cab S10 I would like to get this cleared up . I've been having problems running my car in this class because of my rear deck... If not allowed. I dont belive its fair if a crx or S10 can get away with this. I Have been pulling big numbers out of my trunk but i havent been allowed to run this class cause of my rear deck.. Ralph or anyone in Usaci? Can you guys clear this up for me? It would help me alot . Thanks
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:46 am

does your rear deck come with a removable option.?? or was there something cut to make this happen???? or the term modified might fit better there.
Back to top Go down
Ish Nunez
Ish Nunez

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:01 am

well It was removed and modifed. but the team and I have been working on a new box design and like to have my rear deck off just to do my run.. everything else is there the seats are the and the fold up and down and lock in place..
Back to top Go down
Ish Nunez
Ish Nunez

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:08 am

I JUST WANNA CLEAR THIS UP . SO THAT I CAN STAY LEGAL WHEN IT COMES TO DO A RUN...
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:30 am

i think the term oem equivelent could be used here......
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:35 am

These rules apply as well as the stock division rules

Trunk Division:
Trunk Division will use the “Stock Division” rules with the following exceptions:
Modifications: Speakers larger than 8" and any speaker being used for SPL must be located
only in the designated “Trunk” area behind the rear passenger seats. Enclosures in the Trunk
Division must be installed behind the rear most passenger seats. Neither the enclosure, nor any
device(s) affixed to the enclosure may protrude above the factory rear deck. The rear deck may
not be cut out or modified other than to remove the factory speakers normally located in the rear
deck. Amplifiers must be located in the trunk area. Amplifiers may be attached to the seat back
and lean forward with the seat back during testing but must not interferer with the seat being
placed back into the factory position. Extra batteries may be located in the trunk but cannot be
located inside the passenger compartment.
Vehicles without a “Trunk” will not be allowed in this division. “Hatchback” vehicle are not allowed.
Rear passenger seats may be folded down during testing but may not be removed. Rear seat
backs may be unbolted and folded over for testing but may not be removed from the vehicle.
Amplifiers may be attached to the seat backs and folded down during testing. In such cases the
seat must be able to return and lock into the factory position after testing. Factory panels in the
trunk area may be removed to facilitate the system.
Trunk division is open to consumers and pro’s.
MODIFIED DIVISION:
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:04 pm

i would say taking your rear deck off would be illegal BECAUSE its in side the passenger compartment of the vehicle, you can take all the panels and stuff out of your trunk but if its anywhere in the passenger compartment its not legal......in crxs and s10s b pillar back and below the window line are considered Cargo areas because there is no place for a passenger to sit.
Back to top Go down
Ish Nunez
Ish Nunez

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:30 pm

They Streetbeatz 19 or whatever ur name is. Im being serious here thats why I asked..You havent been any help to me. I dont need your stupid comments here..
Back to top Go down
Ish Nunez
Ish Nunez

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Thanks Tim and Chipotle for ur help!!! I've must been looking in the wrong place. for the rules.. Thanks Again Guys! See you guys In the lanes....
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:29 pm

ok ish i was trying to help but if you dont want stupid answers dont ask stupid questions. i was telling you that it needs to have an oem equivlent that is a grey area that might save your car from ever being in the lanes in the trunk class. sorry for not explaining it in a better manner.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Ish Nunez wrote:
Thanks Tim and Chipotle for ur help!!! I've must been looking in the wrong place. for the rules.. Thanks Again Guys! See you guys In the lanes....

Look forward to seein what you can do in these classes....you got some really good numbers, now turn it up! affraid
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:45 am

lol oh i can't wait to see this class at finals
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:34 am

Back deck must be in the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trunk Class Rules??   Trunk Class Rules?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trunk Class Rules??
Page 1 of 1