Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcapI apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Voting_barI apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcapI apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Voting_barI apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr finals chef crzyblondgrl 2010 crank pics state dollar Audiopipe stereo contest drive silence louisiana quad 80inches broken kyle disc record world build records songs globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Moparbass28
justbump'n
6 posters
AuthorMessage
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:23 pm

Man guy's i want to say to my freinds on here that i apoligize for not being on the forum's as much as i used to be!!!!!!!!Man they got me doing a new job at work and i am working alot of overtime!!!!!!!!Now i go in to work later and get off at 4 in the morning!!!!!!!!! Shocked More money and stuff but just trying to make some money so i can actually be a better competitor when i go up against yall!!!!!!!!!LOL So to all my FREINDS and those that i talk to also dont worry i will check the forum's when i can.Thank's and yall be good!!!!!!!!!!Sincerly Josh. P.S. I did a horriable 141 in tone test and a very dissapointing 140 in street beat so i got's a new box design!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil LOL Ive said that before and look where i am now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLahahahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:47 am

WOW. And here I was wondering where ya went, ok that was a little white lie. LMAO j/k Wink

Glad ya got the new job and it pays more. Hope its a little more exciting, since ya can't be on here with us. Razz Take Care and keep in touch.

And that score is, well, yeah. Wink LMAO
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:12 pm

sorry to here about the score dont feel so bad just found out my golaith is not fixable. yea 1,000 gone up in smoke. now my Z2 is off to get fixed yea its shook something lose and adam sent it off. so im out for a goodi while but i think i can street beat a 148 with the Z2 i burped 148.4 but i have 149 in it. my amp went out at the time i score it. im working right now and wont be online to much
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:00 pm

At least your making more cash now, but what happen to this 150 you said you was gonna do? Only a low 141? your off by 9db thats 3 times as loud!!! Its coo though, get a mic!! Good luck in your quest
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:27 am

josh you need to get back too 145 bro i like my 148 but im having so much trouble keeping my amps working. my whole car shakes soo bad the the amps cant stay together. well ill try this one more time.
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:33 pm

Thanks Kasey i really apreciate it man!!!!!!!!!Matt i surely aint forgot about you and Liz hope all is well man!!!!!!!!!Jmanjr82 i found out what my resoneant freak was and the box i have now is tuned to 33 hertz so i designed a new one that is smaller and hopefully better, i WILL hit a 150 eventually and yea i need to get a meter but right now i got other stuff that need's my attention. but it's all good!!!!! We all have made mistake's in jugdement if you was to sit in my truck it sound's louder than what it say's on the mike but that make's no diffrence in comp!So i will just keep trying till i get it right!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:16 pm

cool josh glad to hear you have your head up. one of these days youll get to sit in my car. i can play all types of music and it really sound nice. i cant wiat to sb the new Z2 so really see where i stand.
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:26 pm

Yeah Kasey i hope you get to make to the show in Texarkana or Tyler man so i can see what's up with youre car dude!!!I bet it's loud as hell!!!!!!LOL And i cant wait to show you the truck!!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:55 pm

me too ill have to plan one just so i can meet up with u. just let me get my amp back and kthen i find out where your going and we will meet up. just have to work around my job. are ill just drive to visit you. dont matter to me maybe you could borrow a meter and we could play with are setups for a day
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:27 pm

That sound's cool to me dude let me know something k!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:58 pm

well when are you going to go to ytour next comp...its time for you to kick that 147 bro:!:
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:32 pm

justbump'n wrote:
Man guy's i want to say to my freinds on here that i apoligize for not being on the forum's as much as i used to be!!!!!!!!Man they got me doing a new job at work and i am working alot of overtime!!!!!!!!Now i go in to work later and get off at 4 in the morning!!!!!!!!! Shocked More money and stuff but just trying to make some money so i can actually be a better competitor when i go up against yall!!!!!!!!!LOL So to all my FREINDS and those that i talk to also dont worry i will check the forum's when i can.Thank's and yall be good!!!!!!!!!!Sincerly Josh. P.S. I did a horriable 141 in tone test and a very dissapointing 140 in street beat so i got's a new box design!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil LOL Ive said that before and look where i am now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLahahahahahaha lol!

GOOD JOB
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:44 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I apoligize.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STREET BEAT :: STREET BEAT-
Jump to: