Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Vote_lcapattn: Quad Box - Page 8 Voting_barattn: Quad Box - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Vote_lcapattn: Quad Box - Page 8 Voting_barattn: Quad Box - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle finals globe stereo silence contest Audiopipe broken record build crzyblondgrl chef songs dollar world louisiana Johncarr crank records quad 80inches drive disc state pics 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

attn: Quad Box

Go down 
+27
Upzaw2000
Team Big'Un
Moonie
Twisted Image
mschwitz
Teamsubgopoof
Team Bassick - Kimo
Ca.Crossfire Kid
la2lvtom
bruce-bruce
shadescustomtint
Navi
basspro
TECH114
Kingsuv
loburbon
Mike Jaffe
Moparbass28
bjfails
quadboxtheexcusepro
Alan
quad box
Nice
scoupen
AudioAnonymous
idbl_fanatic
team bassick (alpine)
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:07 am

First topic message reminder :

thought we were gonna see some nice 50's from ya june 6th

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10900&Method=11

what happended? or is that a typo and its 157 not a 147 hehehe
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:29 am

team bassick (alpine) wrote:

LMAO!!!!! when have you EVER hit a 160 at the dash you said you would at king of cali 146 lmao you said 50's at hooters (not on this fourm happY?) and got a 147

so hit a 50 befor claining a 160 that we all know you can not do ! i like how you are already adding dbs to score you dont have

Quadland...........a little like Disneyland, but with a LOT of crack
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:37 am

quad box wrote:
Team Big'Un wrote:
quad box wrote:
we will see?? if i can't do close to a 60 on the dash then it is a shame?? thats the comp i will face at finals and only one other person in the states is even close

So last year a 163.4 won 0-1000, oh yea he is running the same class again this year at finals
cool but i am talking 160 on the dash, the Scrappy gains 6db in the kick so thats 165-66 outlaw with 1000watts?? thats if i play there mod 4k up is my goal

LMAO!!!!! when have you EVER hit a 160 at the dash you said you would at king of cali 146 lmao you said 50's at hooters (not on this fourm happY?) and got a 147

so hit a 50 befor claining a 160 that we all know you can not do ! i like how you are already adding dbs to score you dont have
wow sence i won't live in the past and restate what i have all ready hit in another org on the dash we won't go there but someone already stated they were the mic monkey for the 158 Usaci??? just what do you people think i have been up to not working?? well you will get a sample on the 21st

Last edited by quad box on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:39 am

quad box wrote:
just what do you people think i have been up to not working?? well you will get a sample on the 21st

Thinking up excuses for when you don't show, or don't hit the number you say you will

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:41 am

when did you hit a 160 in any org other than port wars and not with an AC mic

go ahead i wont bust your balls if you have proof of this!!!

but ya keep adding dbs to score you dont got!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:42 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
just what do you people think i have been up to not working?? well you will get a sample on the 21st

Thinking up excuses for when you do show, or don't hit the number you say you will
wow now i do show?? man your Lost??
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:43 am

quad box wrote:
Team Bassick - Kimo wrote:
quad box wrote:
hey num nuts go check my Usaci port record, i never hit that low, you guys just know you have been exposed as Borg of Logan Posers!!

I'll man up to that. Logan and Tem Bio was one of the biggest and loudest teams a few years back. With the last two years our team has definately been trying to stay up there. Some how between Team Bio - Team Bassick not once have I heard about Quadanything???? Until this season where you have exploded in the B.S. online. Jaffe even confirms that you have gone to the extreme of Quadness this year.
Really i never seen a team bio on, Pimp my ride,Truck Universe,Autoweek,Unique Whips,and Performance Auto Sound Magazine,12volt news, like Myself i guess that Backyard stuff is ok Poser level??

Pimp My Ride? Truck Universe? Autoweek? really now thats a Poser for you. They should of put your ass on Myth Busters too because obviously none of these shows don't give a damn about real competitors. Its only what looks good for T.V.

If thats your idea of an "ACCOMPLISHMENT" then you sir are the POSER!!!!!

A competitor doesn't go out a gossip and talk Dung Pile and b.s. about numbers they do in there garage. A competitor doesn't get confused in what org they are talking about wether its Usaci or dB Drag. The greatest accomplishment for any competitor is to show up, put up and hopefully don't blow up anything. If they happen to be the loudest of the day then you've Accomplished something.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:43 am

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

Thinking up excuses for when you do show, or don't hit the number you say you will
wow now i do show?? man your Lost??

Isn't the first time you've been lost, and you of ALL people should know about typo's
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:44 am

when did you hit a 160 in any org other than port wars and not with an AC mic

go ahead i wont bust your balls if you have proof of this!!!

but ya keep adding dbs to score you dont got!
were did i state i hit a 160 in another org??? go head show me
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:44 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

lol thats his way out he never said a number he just said we will see!!!

yes we will see a 147 lmao

quad reply "it was doing 171 at the dash the night befor but on the way to the show 5 amps fell out oif the back of the car leaving me with the one amp ive allways had doing the same number but after i get my insurance from the amps YOU BETTER WATCH OUT" hahhahahahah they dont insure amps so you cant use that one but you get the point lmao
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:46 am

quad box wrote:
quad box wrote:
Team Big'Un wrote:
quad box wrote:
we will see?? if i can't do close to a 60 on the dash then it is a shame?? thats the comp i will face at finals and only one other person in the states is even close

So last year a 163.4 won 0-1000, oh yea he is running the same class again this year at finals
cool but i am talking 160 on the dash, the Scrappy gains 6db in the kick so thats 165-66 outlaw with 1000watts?? thats if i play there mod 4k up is my goal

wow sence i won't live in the past and restate what i have all ready hit in another org on the dash we won't go there but someone already stated they were the mic monkey for the 158 Usaci??? just what do you people think i have been up to not working?? well you will get a sample on the 21st

what the FU*K does that say there quad "wow sence i won't live in the past and restate what i have all ready hit in another org on the dash"

are you stupid or do not think AT ALL befor you type?
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:48 am

are you stupid or do not think AT ALL befor you type?

1/2 and 1/2
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:50 am

Dam i just wonder what these Posers are going to say when i push up and take back all of the state records next week???

ahhh quad can't do 160's ahhh he cannot do 160's on the dash, ahhh quad can't do 170s????
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:53 am

quad box wrote:
Dam i just wonder what these Posers are going to say when i push up and take back all of the state records next week???

ahhh quad can't do 160's ahhh he cannot do 160's on the dash, ahhh quad can't do 170s????

You know what we will say? We will say CONGRATULATIONS!! That's what we (real competitors) will say. grant it.................we probably wont have to.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:55 am

State Records dont mean Crap....A World title is the goal......I would trade the Two Hundred Magazines the 6 Covers...The CES and the SEMA Rides and The Thousands of Awards I have collected in the last 20 years for that World Title......You dont hear me talking about what im going to do.....Im just doing it!!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:59 am

Moonie wrote:
State Records dont mean Crap....A World title is the goal......I would trade the Two Hundred Magazines the 6 Covers...The CES and the SEMA Rides and The Thousands of Awards I have collected in the last 20 years for that World Title......You dont hear me talking about what im going to do.....Im just doing it!!!
stay out of it no one is talking to you lol!
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:21 pm

LOL epic thread
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:15 pm

I like how we have A.D.D because quad can't even remeber all the crap he has said/typed
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:28 pm

quad box wrote:
loburbon wrote:
Haha quad it says right in the article port wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sir are something else
hhyhaaa the subject was about port at the time man do all you guys have A.D.D ??

it says plain as day, the PORT WARS EVENT at heat wave. and then it goes and say you did a 160 something. now answer this one question.......are you going to be at heatwave? yes or no
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:54 pm

loburbon wrote:
quad box wrote:
loburbon wrote:
Haha quad it says right in the article port wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sir are something else
hhyhaaa the subject was about port at the time man do all you guys have A.D.D ??

it says plain as day, the PORT WARS EVENT at heat wave. and then it goes and say you did a 160 something. now answer this one question.......are you going to be at heatwave? yes or no
WOW did you miss the part of the port subject even you commented on it about a spike Rolling Eyes and once again maybe you do have A.D.D also because i already awnserd this question a number of times, even in this post study
Subject: Re: attn: Quad Box Yesterday at 6:21 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quad box wrote:
Team Bassick - Kimo wrote:
OMFG!!!!!!

11 PAGES OF CRAP AGAIN............

Couldn't put up a 150 at a db drag show just say you couldn't do it. I mean its a no brainer that if you do a 147 in drag you can get clost to a 150 in USACi. If you can beat the state title, more power to you its not like the numbers are that high and the competition is that stiff in USACi out here. Why don't you stay in dB Drag where there is obviously more competitons out here.
dam you are a Usaci Am!!! most people know that cars gain in the kick 3-6db outlaw so even at 147.8 whats that over a 50 on 3 db hmm my cars gain 5-6 in the kick as already shown on a dead batt at a drag event Poser

A lil bridy told me that 152.2 the mic was in the port at that drag show lmao
Poser[/quote]my car does high 60s or 70s in a port, and Andy or Jeffery can tell yeah it was outlaw KICK
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 pm

you just cant keep your Dung Pile straight can you quad????????????? yes or no poser? heatwave this year in austin?
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:05 pm

yes quad will be in austin i found this pic of them getting ready

QUAD AND LIL SCRAPPY ready to hit the road oh whats this kimbo slice2 sitin shotgun???

attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Isetta

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha LMAO
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:03 am

quad, a yes or a no. i'll be there. waiting for you. will you be there? no excuses
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:37 am

Only 16 pages
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:00 am

Amazeing.. Here I thought it would be 20 by now. Razz
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:04 am

i like...........................

PIZZA
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:30 am

Me too
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:43 pm

no pizza................lasagna..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:55 pm

I like the cars that go boom
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:21 pm

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
sanman wrote:
he wont show up now man

That hasn't changed in the last 7 years I have known of him.
hmm i have not been in Cali for 7 years and the time i have been here i pretty much have ruled it in points and spl in Usaci,drag,idbl etc and once again the only one with points in usaci Cali right now.

LIE, he was here is 04-05 cause we tried to get him up north for a show, and WE would pay for him to come

there is a drag 2x in two weeks also a usaci Az this weekend but i will be racing there. would love to go against you in street max next month!

p.s. if you can't bring a 160+ on the dash on one batt don't even think about being king of Cail in that class Wink

ANOTHER LIE, then AND now, because he says he never said this.

quad box wrote:
only running mod 0-1000 for part of the year then it's 4-8 amps and 170s time for finals Wink

Said it again here
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Still want to know what he ment if you can't do a 160 at the dash with one batt don't even think about going in that class never did awnser me he say that and shows up with a 146 lmao trying to scare all the heavy hitters away won't work

So quad for the 10th time what did you mean with that 160 remark?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   attn: Quad Box - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attn: Quad Box
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next