Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Stereo West show results from yesterday Vote_lcapStereo West show results from yesterday Voting_barStereo West show results from yesterday Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Stereo West show results from yesterday Vote_lcapStereo West show results from yesterday Voting_barStereo West show results from yesterday Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics build broken dollar 2010 finals world globe disc louisiana 80inches record crank records contest drive songs stereo kyle crzyblondgrl Audiopipe state Johncarr quad silence chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Stereo West show results from yesterday

Go down 
+8
kasey
LUNDY
Lilredtiva
cavi_in_kc
Moparbass28
Navi
slumpinhonda
BillGass
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Stereo West show results from yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:14 pm

show had a good turn out, 56 cars at a single pointer in about 95 degree heat

I did a 156.1 in PS with 2 12v batts, and 1 40.1, i was hoping for more but had 2 subs with cracked cones, we covered the holes with duct tape, then the cone seperated from the coil on one woofer, so not bad.

tim d did a 156.3ish in 601-1800 with panels still in the back

bob did a 152.x in 0-600 in his explorer

terry did a 163.2 in mod 2001-4000 after he finally decided to turn on his amps with about 10 sec left

magoo did a 150.5ish in sb3

come join us at the next show on the 8th, remember they are free
Back to top Go down
BillGass
Above Average Contributor
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 1:51 pm

What? Free shows? Unheard of. How were the trophies at a free show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:05 pm

very nice, very nice
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:50 pm

I will get the full results on here when I get back to the shop tomorrow. I haven't done $h!t today. I've been a lazy bastard trying to recover. I would like to thank everyone for coming out. I would especially like to thank those that traveled from Missouri up to my show. Namely Lundy, David and Eric Riley. Thanks to Jeff roland from Blake's in Harlan and the gentleman from Des Moines in SQ. I am sorry but your name escapes me right now. It was a great show with a huge turnout. Especially for the first of the year. I was told there were 69 entry forms filled out. I will verify the numbers tomorrow and post accurate stats. MANY cars above 150db. Great job guys. Look for more 50's as the year goes on. Many projects in progress right now.

Chad you are correct in your signature, your car is loud, pause, not. You let Timmy beat you, damn broken woofers. They've had a good run though, a few hundred full burps least under their belts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:03 am

O the days of cracked cones...
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:41 am

yea With a quick count i thought there were around 60 entry forms poor amber was overwhelmed entering them into the computer.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:42 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:42 am

Good job guys.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:50 am

x2 on the good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:50 am

I will make it up there this yr.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:06 am

maybe we need to roll out the red carpet for you bruce Bill keeps talkin you up up here and i had to correct another guy for saying hes loud, i said your not loud till your bruce loud
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:10 am

I guess I need to learn more then typeing from bruce then huh ? lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:11 am

more less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:11 am

You guys keep telling people lies,,,,its all lies.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:14 am

dont be so modest lol, nobody will learn to be as loud as bruce, typeing maybe but not loud
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:14 am

lol
Back to top Go down

lol....thats kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:16 am

next stereo west show is july 8th in lincoln 40th and O street
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:18 am

july 29th omaha, aug 5th 2X Lincoln, aug 26th omaha, sept 16 2X omaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:18 am

I told bill , i would come up for one of em.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:21 am

Very Nice hope to see you up there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:21 am

Dont know if I will bring my rex...but I will make one.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:23 am

keep me wondering if im gunna get stomped by you or not ic how it is im ok with losing to you cause i gotta feeling thats how it will be all season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:23 am

Im sure you sneaky mo fos, have something for me at finals.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:26 am

I surely wont, btw, what class you in bruce ? lol
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:26 am

im hoping i can get close to a number you do but losing to you will be an honor......im hangin at 156 not climbin much but thats a drag setup since im runnin both possibly if im loud enough ill go to drag finals dont know yet
Back to top Go down

1801-3000 stock.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:28 am

kewl, then I am not to scared.. at least your not in my class.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:28 am

We do have a car in 0-600 though
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:31 am

doh.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stereo West show results from yesterday   Stereo West show results from yesterday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stereo West show results from yesterday
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next