Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
mschwitz - Page 2 Vote_lcapmschwitz - Page 2 Voting_barmschwitz - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
mschwitz - Page 2 Vote_lcapmschwitz - Page 2 Voting_barmschwitz - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe crank 2010 pics dollar world contest globe kyle quad songs crzyblondgrl Johncarr drive louisiana silence disc records build finals 80inches chef stereo broken record state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

mschwitz

Go down 
+16
idbl_fanatic
Alan
Mike Jaffe
shadescustomtint
sanman
mschwitz
scionsoloxb
Nick
jkrob21
Twisted Image
Team Big'Un
Moparbass28
loburbon
iowan
scoupen
quad box
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Were you at numbers please
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:19 am

loburbon wrote:
So quad what about my challange to you for heatwave?
No More Done with that!! it's time to Handle my Business once and for all Goals are set even the Rex maybe coming back out, for now i am done with this Forum see yeah in the Lanes farao
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:20 am

see ya!
Back to top Go down
loburbon
Above Average Contributor
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:17 am

Your such a quad. U get called out and challenged and you run scared. I hope you are at heatwave. So I can meet the man I mean lil boy who ran from a Yukon that only does a 153. You got a 160+ so you say. Then why are you scared?
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:10 am

Heatwave challenge Quad I'll beat your score on the hood of the van lmao,All talk no go no show
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:18 am

hell shades, he says he's done. what ya wanna bet he'll be back on here tonight with excuses why he wont accept
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:54 am

quad box wrote:
i am done with you Guys!!

Quad, can we take that as a promise?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:59 am

quad box wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
quad box wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
UMMMMM.....?????....My dog ate my subs??????
so i guess you did not make a show this weekend as stated???

I did make a show and did run sq as that's what my two cars are being built for. Since you like excuses I'll give you a few in a minute. Sorry they won't be Quadcuses they will be the truth as to why no spl numbers from me this weekend. But first I have been fornicating with you the last two seasons to get you to put up a decent number and save your name. Mike Jaffe says you're a great guy in person and I believe him. You are a total douchebag on the forums though. During the two season of me proding you, you still have done Dung Pile for numbers. Not my problem. I give up, you are a waste of my time and I have wasted enough money punking you all last season. I'm out. I will be concentrating on my sq cars from now on. Believe me they will still be higher than your sad a s s scores.

So on to why I didn't make any spl runs this weekend.

My eclipse is still unfinished (sq build from last season that I'm still finishing and rebuilding) and was at the mechanics or I would have made a run with that and beat your 141.

My jeep has no subs at the moment (just sold the equipment in it to finish my motor swap in my camaro, my other sq car)

Camaro-awaiting motor swap and sq build....see above.

I was at work late all week finishing a 24k install job to get the car to the paint shop. Decided to get drunk on friday night, was really hung over all day saturday and was just too lazy to throw anything together to hand you your ass again.

Call me a poser all you want, I'm not going to bring up all the times I beat you and how you didn't show when you said you would last season. Like I said I'm out....the cali boys seem to have it under control so I will let them take it from here.
There you go another who talked about what they were going to do in a weekend show and had months to prepare and did Nothing!!! i am done with you Guys!! nothing but Posers!! see yeah in the lanes!!! atleast one guy Manned up and said he did not beat my port number!! prehaps if you did not spend all that time online clowning on me saying how your sq car was going to destroy my number you could have done some kind of spl. and as stated before hand i would give you a number to shot for and that was a 152.2 and a 163 flat as you stated your wifes car or your sq car could beat any of my numbers drag or outlaw!!
confused confused " i am done with you Guys!! nothing but Posers!! see yeah in the lanes!!! " confused confused dont you have to be at a show to see anyone in the lanes???
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:14 am

He'll be back as Kimbo
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-06

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:22 am

quad box wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
quad box wrote:
mschwitz wrote:
UMMMMM.....?????....My dog ate my subs??????
so i guess you did not make a show this weekend as stated???

I did make a show and did run sq as that's what my two cars are being built for. Since you like excuses I'll give you a few in a minute. Sorry they won't be Quadcuses they will be the truth as to why no spl numbers from me this weekend. But first I have been fornicating with you the last two seasons to get you to put up a decent number and save your name. Mike Jaffe says you're a great guy in person and I believe him. You are a total douchebag on the forums though. During the two season of me proding you, you still have done Dung Pile for numbers. Not my problem. I give up, you are a waste of my time and I have wasted enough money punking you all last season. I'm out. I will be concentrating on my sq cars from now on. Believe me they will still be higher than your sad a s s scores.

So on to why I didn't make any spl runs this weekend.

My eclipse is still unfinished (sq build from last season that I'm still finishing and rebuilding) and was at the mechanics or I would have made a run with that and beat your 141.

My jeep has no subs at the moment (just sold the equipment in it to finish my motor swap in my camaro, my other sq car)

Camaro-awaiting motor swap and sq build....see above.

I was at work late all week finishing a 24k install job to get the car to the paint shop. Decided to get drunk on friday night, was really hung over all day saturday and was just too lazy to throw anything together to hand you your ass again.

Call me a poser all you want, I'm not going to bring up all the times I beat you and how you didn't show when you said you would last season. Like I said I'm out....the cali boys seem to have it under control so I will let them take it from here.
There you go another who talked about what they were going to do in a weekend show and had months to prepare and did Nothing!!! i am done with you Guys!! nothing but Posers!! see yeah in the lanes!!! atleast one guy Manned up and said he did not beat my port number!! prehaps if you did not spend all that time online clowning on me saying how your sq car was going to destroy my number you could have done some kind of spl. and as stated before hand i would give you a number to shot for and that was a 152.2 and a 163 flat as you stated your wifes car or your sq car could beat any of my numbers drag or outlaw!!

WTF?????

I said what I was gonna do ( partially ) and what did I get from you? More insults and promises of higher numbers........

So who cares if someone shows up or not with one of your challenges, you obviously don't care either way.
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:28 am

Hey Schwitz,

Why did you say that I said Quad was a good guy? Now he'll calll you a liar because I only say nice things about Rick Logan.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:36 am

Team Big'Un wrote:
quad box wrote:
if this is not your call sign please do not responed asking for Mike S only ( mschwitz)

Then send him a PM

x10 thats what i was thinking , you post Dung Pile on an open forum and then say dont respond to this , what a little "Female dog"
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:23 am

wow quad are you still talking about an UNOFFICAL 152.2 you did a demo of at a DBDRAG event???

shut up already and do it at a usaci show damn your lame
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:23 am

mschwitz - Page 2 Retards-235
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:37 am

^^^^^^^^^^^ LMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:18 pm

quad box wrote:
loburbon wrote:
No More Done with that!! it's time to Handle my Business once and for all Goals are set even the Rex maybe coming back out, for now i am done with this Forum see yeah in the Lanes farao

Wait a minute, am I reading this right, did he just back out of Heatwave? Dang, his new "sponser" won't be happy about that. Also, he's bringing the REX out? I see the new excuse now "I need a trailer for 2 cars but that costs more money than a trailer for 1 car" How about " My truck cant tow a trailer for 2 cars so now I need a trailer for 3 cars and a tow vehicle and I need to register them all at the same time"
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:18 pm

He's scared
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-06

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:53 pm

la2lvtom wrote:
quad box wrote:
loburbon wrote:

Wait a minute, am I reading this right, did he just back out of Heatwave? Dang, his new "sponser" won't be happy about that. Also, he's bringing the REX out? I see the new excuse now "I need a trailer for 2 cars but that costs more money than a trailer for 1 car" How about " My truck cant tow a trailer for 2 cars so now I need a trailer for 3 cars and a tow vehicle and I need to register them all at the same time"

He can't do any of that. He said he is not a serious competitor.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:57 pm

4 pages... 4 beers... wat a waste of time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mschwitz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mschwitz   mschwitz - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mschwitz
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2