Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
El Paso......... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
El Paso......... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
El Paso......... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
El Paso......... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
El Paso......... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
El Paso......... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
El Paso......... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
El Paso......... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
El Paso......... Vote_lcapEl Paso......... Voting_barEl Paso......... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build records songs globe finals Audiopipe dollar 80inches louisiana Johncarr 2010 record quad pics crzyblondgrl broken state disc silence contest chef kyle crank drive stereo world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

El Paso.........

Go down 
+19
Moparbass28
bruce-bruce
Moonie
Team Big'Un
iowan
rd s10
scoupen
TECH114
quadboxtheexcusepro
Team Bassick - Kimo
shadescustomtint
Kingsuv
S.L.A.B.
Mike Jaffe
2loudcrew
mod4000
scionsoloxb
quad box
idbl_fanatic
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Just wondering if "you know who" actually showed up, and if he did, how did he do?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:46 pm

you know who was busy in San Burn doing Drag showing a 152.2 in the Truck and then heading out for a State Bmx race making the main and moving up to 3rd in the state untill the next points update cheers
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:47 pm

i dont know who?
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:53 pm

quad box wrote:
you know who was busy in San Burn doing Drag showing a 152.2 in the Truck and then heading out for a State Bmx race making the main and moving up to 3rd in the state untill the next points update cheers

Oh so yet again, it was ALL talk.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:59 pm

i have my Usaci Points i don't have enough drag points, so it was Drag for me and race points, i will get invites for three Orgs you will still be Posing on the couch Razz
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:39 pm

quad box

Member # 9534

posted 04-20-2009 10:59 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 97Cavy:
Dont tell quad, so we can then later hear him whine about not having enough shows to get his points for finals, and ask for a points curve

1x shows still don't give you the needed points and i have 3+ shows sorry guys i am going to secure my Usaci finals invite in Tx this weekend.

--------------------
05/06 IDBL 3rd/2nd PLACE WORLD FINALS
2009 look out SUPER STREET!
LiL Scrappy The Louddest Honda 600 in The World!

From leonard on Termpro forum
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Dont tell quad, so we can then later hear him whine about not having enough shows to get his points for finals, and ask for a points curve.

this guy is right i need my Drag points as Wayne seems like he will not offer a points curve, and i will be at Heatwave so there was no point goning to el paso, i also forgot about the state race.

just to prove a point they let me do a outlaw run at the drag show, for Mike S the same setup i ran in Phoenix and played the wrong note that did what 147? did a 152.2 with the right note the judge will post it when he post pic's so that Quad can't do 150 yeah right just wait.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 pm

P.S. i guess Trucks do gain 5+ db in the kick Shocked
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:02 am

quad box wrote:
Dont tell quad, so we can then later hear him whine about not having enough shows to get his points for finals, and ask for a points curve.

this guy is right i need my Drag points as Wayne seems like he will not offer a points curve, and i will be at Heatwave so there was no point goning to el paso, i also forgot about the state race.

just to prove a point they let me do a outlaw run at the drag show, for Mike S the same setup i ran in Phoenix and played the wrong note that did what 147? did a 152.2 with the right note the judge will post it when he post pic's so that Quad can't do 150 yeah right just wait.

So now for sure you will be at Heatwave in Austin correct? 152 will probably not be in the top three of any of the categories, so you better bring a lot more than that.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:04 am

2loudcrew wrote:
quad box wrote:

So now for sure you will be at Heatwave in Austin correct? 152 will probably not be in the top three of any of the categories, so you better bring a lot more than that.
i did 152.2 with the truck 1 600watt Usaci rated amp without effort just to show it is there and the gain in the kick from dash, the little car with 20k watts and 18volts well Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:54 am

quad box wrote:
i did 152.2 with the truck 1 600watt Usaci rated amp without effort just to show it is there and the gain in the kick from dash, the little car with 20k watts and 18volts well Twisted Evil

Rick Logan is a poser on his couch. He constantly says he's gonna be somewhere and do something great and then never shows up. He's always spouting off about what he can do but doesn't do it. I checked and Rick was not in El Paso as he said he would be. He also claimed to have enough points to do USACi Finals, but I can't seem to find them. Man, isn't he just the damnedest poser you've ever heard of?

Or am I getting him confused with someone else?
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:03 am

lol
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:06 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
quad box wrote:

Rick Logan is a poser on his couch. He constantly says he's gonna be somewhere and do something great and then never shows up. He's always spouting off about what he can do but doesn't do it. I checked and Rick was not in El Paso as he said he would be. He also claimed to have enough points to do USACi Finals, but I can't seem to find them. Man, isn't he just the damnedest poser you've ever heard of?

Or am I getting him confused with someone else?
not by going by your very own state leader board lol!
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:17 am

quad box wrote:

You're absolutely correct. You have come to Arizona with your USACi membership card and I posted your numbers as the California state champion because no one else from California could even come close to you!

Oh wait! Weren't you the only USACi member from California there at the time? Hmm.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:33 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
quad box wrote:

You're absolutely correct. You have come to Arizona with your USACi membership card and I posted your numbers as the California state champion because no one else from California could even come close to you!

Oh wait! Weren't you the only USACi member from California there at the time? Hmm.
Hmm looks like i am the only one in Cali making an effort to do a Usaci show it's almost May almost half way done with the season, that's why i love racing Bmx thousands of people to go against
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Your right Quad, you are the State champ.

Will the Champ be attending the only show in Cali in Atascadero in a couple weeks to defend that Champ title?
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Kingsuv wrote:

Will the Champ be attending the only show in Cali in Atascadero in a couple weeks to defend that Champ title?

Oh come on now, you know what the answer will be.

1: I will be there (and not show up)
2: I have a BMX race that weekend
3:

Nevermind there are too many excuses that he uses
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Oh I'm sure a little show like this one is too small for an SPL great like him to attend.

We can only hope the great one will grace us with his presence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Yea rite, Meow
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:35 pm

Kingsuv wrote:

500 miles i think not, unless it's 350 miles or less it's Heatwave or Drag for me
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-06

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:39 pm

quad box wrote:
i have my Usaci Points i don't have enough drag points, so it was Drag for me and race points, i will get invites for three Orgs you will still be Posing on the couch Razz

What three orgs is that?
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:45 pm

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

500 miles i think not, unless it's 350 miles or less it's Heatwave or Drag for me

Of Course..............

To which neither one you will probably be at.

Funny, it's farther for King SUV, than for you, but HE is going

284 miles for him, 246 for you.............HMMMM Must not want an A$$ whooping
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Team Bassick - Kimo wrote:
quad box wrote:

What three orgs is that?
Usaci,Drag,Aba Bmx Racing
Back to top Go down
quadboxtheexcusepro

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-18

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:48 pm

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

There's the Quad we have all come to know
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:50 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

Of Course..............

were are you getting your numbers mapquest states 486 miles for me??? and i am sure he has the money to go i don't must save it for Heatwave
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:53 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

Of Course..............

were are you getting your numbers mapquest states 486 miles for me??? and i am sure he has the money to go i don't must save it for Heatwave

Funny Google maps, from Palm Desert, Pamona, wherever the he!! your at now.............340 from Palm Desert, is that where you are at for this comp? or are you "living" somewhere else for convenience this time?

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:53 pm

quadboxtheexcusepro wrote:
quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

you know if all those Ballers won't me to come up there, i have paypal accounts $1000 to bring up Scrappy $300.00 to drive the truck up
Back to top Go down
quadboxtheexcusepro

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-18

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:56 pm

quad box wrote:
quadboxtheexcusepro wrote:
quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

you know if all those Ballers won't me to come up there, i have paypal accounts $1000 to bring up Scrappy $300.00 to drive the truck up

Why the FU** would anyone pay money to have you take that piece of sh!t anywhere?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

Of Course..............

Funny Google maps, from Palm Desert, Pamona, wherever the he!! your at now.............340 from Palm Desert, is that where you are at for this comp? or are you "living" somewhere else for convenience this time?
my bad Still not coming unless paid to do so Sleep
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:58 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

Of Course..............

my bad Still not coming unless paid to do so Sleep

Oh Jesus Christ, Alma Gates didn't even ask for money to come out to our comp. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

El Paso......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Paso.........   El Paso......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Paso.........
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next