Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Vote_lcapthankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Voting_barthankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Vote_lcapthankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Voting_barthankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana songs stereo Johncarr dollar world 80inches state 2010 pics broken crzyblondgrl Audiopipe silence kyle quad contest crank records disc build record finals globe drive chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)

Go down 
+5
TeamCobra1
RitcheyRich
scionsoloxb
Navi
cadencesoundq
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cadencesoundq
cadencesoundq

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-06

thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Empty
PostSubject: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:38 pm

thankyou ralph for giving me another chance on the forum, i know i dont deserve it after the way i have behaved over the past several months since finals but i plan to make a genuine effort to be more responsible and more mature from here on. i know their is going to be some people who are not quite as understanding about you letting me be back on this forum and i know some will try to be ugly towards me and i know i deserve that. i know im doing the right thing here trying to make some things right as i know mark barmore would be proud of me for trying to do what is right. i hurt alot of people and all i can say is im sorry for the the way i acted. and if you choose not to forgive me then that is the bitterness you will have to live with. now i have to get back to my new sound q project its going to on like donkey kong next season...Smile time for the haters to get in line...Smile

chef kyle-team cadence

krispy kreme donut eating champ 02-05

Last edited by cadencesoundq on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Why will it be our bitterness for your ignorant actions? You shaped the opinion people have towards you noone else.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:24 pm

welcome back!
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Chef, good to see your still around. I've been away for a few years and don't know what the deal is with the topic and don't care. Your a friend of mine and hope we can hookup at a comp. soon any maybe some more of those goodies you baked up lol.
Ritchey and Vickie
Back to top Go down
cadencesoundq
cadencesoundq

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:22 am

hey rich...its nice to hear from you. i actually tried to contact you last yr through jimbo, he had given me a number that i could try and reach you at and the number was no good. anyway check your pm box for my cell and i will tell you what happened...Smile i hope vickie is doing good and your kids i hope they are good as well. how is dave doing? do you still have the club southern creations? we sure had alot of fun going to all those shows togather, remember i would drive all the way to la for a single point to just hang out with you and dave...lol good memories those few yrs...Smile dont forget to check your private message box...and yes i will bring you some more cookies and creme chesse danish at the next show i see you at buddy...Smile

chef kyle-team cadence

krispy kreme donut eating champ 02-05

Last edited by cadencesoundq on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
Above Average Contributor
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:02 am

I wish the world worked like USACi....just say your sorry and it will all go away
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:17 am

Everyone deserves a second chance. We all screw the pooch now and then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:52 am

lol mickey,,, more than others..... bark bark bark!
Back to top Go down
usacijt
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
usacijt

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:49 am

afro Welcome Back Chef, keep it cool bro!!!afro
Back to top Go down
cadencesoundq
cadencesoundq

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:25 pm

yea jt i didnt take my prozac the last few months and i wasnt myself...but im back on my psych meds and im doing better...Smile its a beautifull day in the neighborhood...Smile
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:29 pm

USACI wrote:
Everyone deserves a second chance. We all screw the pooch now and then.

Well put...but kinda spooky
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
cadencesoundq
cadencesoundq

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:32 pm

thanks joe Smile
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Kyle, that wasnt against you.

The mental picture of Ralph screwing the "pooch".

Then Gary barking...I am a bit queezy...blech
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
cadencesoundq
cadencesoundq

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:10 pm

its ok joe...Smile
Back to top Go down
RitcheyRich
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
RitcheyRich

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:47 am

Sorry Kyle, I will give you a call tomorrow. I had a serious problem at work with a employee this morning. you will hear from me tomorrow. my cell # is 985-992-9967-- talk soon friend
Back to top Go down
cadencesoundq
cadencesoundq

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:48 am

its kewl ritchie i understand, i will call you in the morning...Smile
Back to top Go down
cadencesoundq
cadencesoundq

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:53 pm

hey ritchie it was good to talk to you the yesterday. it was nice to stroll down memory lane on the shows we went to...Smile i def remember all those high numbers you did with those cadence a7hc amps those were some killer amps. im glad that vickie and your kids are doing good and your business is doing good too..Smile i will keep in touch with you...dont worry i wont call you three times a week like someone recently claimed i was calling them...anyway take care ritchie...Smile pm me your address and i will send you some cookies...Smile chef
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)   thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thankyou ralph for letting me back on the forum :)
Page 1 of 1