Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Vote_lcapam i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Voting_baram i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Vote_lcapam i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Voting_baram i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc quad drive 2010 build stereo dollar pics broken songs records contest crzyblondgrl crank silence Johncarr chef globe record finals kyle louisiana world state 80inches Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

am i thinking correctly?

Go down 
+17
Greg McCool
shadescustomtint
S.L.A.B.
Navi
ARMed&Bangin
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
charlesestes
caravanbass
Skip01
Canaan
RitcheyRich
Team Kracker
Moparbass28
mod4000
HellRzR
sanman
Alan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

In stock, with a tahoe you can remove the 3rd row and stay in stock? But in a astro i CANT remove the 3rd row and stay stock? Both have removeable 3rd rows.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:56 am

anyway.. started building guess ill run mod. while s10s with UNBOLTED rear seats and cut wheel wells run PS.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:14 pm

just email r&e and send your "donation" for the anuall usaci ball and im sure they will approve it! lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Ohhh.. now i see
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:27 pm

O my.....
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Ouch
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:29 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:32 pm

I guess this is one of them things that only makes sence to me , since im the one wanting to do it ? My $hits going to all be behind the c piller any way.. like i could keep up with a s10 or crx in prostock Wink
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:35 pm

i know what your trying to say and it makes total sense. I have a 1999 Chevy Astro sitting here that woulnd't mind running in stock class also.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:38 pm

write a letter to rules and ethics. get it going.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Here we FU(KING go again.

Look instead of talking about it and throwing my Dung Pile in it all the fukin time, write the rules and ethics committee and be done with it.

I agree 100% that the 3rd row seat should be removed (EDITTED BY ME BECAUSE IT AIN"T WORTH THE HASSLE)

Last edited by mod4000 on Mon May 04, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Rob, I hope you didnt think my comment about writing rules and ethics was about you, it was to get them to follow the proper procedure and let it fall where it does.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:00 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
Rob, I hope you didnt think my comment about writing rules and ethics was about you, it was to get them to follow the proper procedure and let it fall where it does.

Not at all.

I'm just tired of stupid comment about my truck when others have tried worse without using the proper procedure.

Alan, do what you do man and I wish you all the luck getting this rule clarified. As it should be
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:02 pm

^Agreed. 3rd row should be able to be removed. Didn't do to bad on dash with what I had in my caravan, but would make it a little more fair.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:36 pm

who was digging at you rob? alan even said he wasnt talking about you in particular and my comment was towards the stupid rulings r&e makes about stock and prostock vehicle, so who eactly are you refereing to? maybe a guilty conscience is catching up with you about getting rulings you know shouldn't have been allowed but were. not your fault. you went thru the right channels and did what you were told was ok. ethically, the question probably never should've been asked, but you went thru the right paperwork and thats great. believe it or not, none of this was about you, just the rulings. they are absolutely obserd and there is no LOGICAL reason for allowing the things they allowed people to do other than it was a personal favor. give me 1 LOGICAL reason you can cut the bed of an s10 and not be in mod. they tried to make people run supermod because they dont have wipers but you can cut the bed in stock? seriously man, come on. your just taking it personally because it your the only 1 who actually did it. its really not about you, i promise.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:58 pm

charlesestes wrote:
who was digging at you rob? alan even said he wasnt talking about you in particular and my comment was towards the stupid rulings r&e makes about stock and prostock vehicle, so who eactly are you refereing to? maybe a guilty conscience is catching up with you about getting rulings you know shouldn't have been allowed but were. not your fault. you went thru the right channels and did what you were told was ok. ethically, the question probably never should've been asked, but you went thru the right paperwork and thats great. believe it or not, none of this was about you, just the rulings. they are absolutely obserd and there is no LOGICAL reason for allowing the things they allowed people to do other than it was a personal favor. give me 1 LOGICAL reason you can cut the bed of an s10 and not be in mod. they tried to make people run supermod because they dont have wipers but you can cut the bed in stock? seriously man, come on. your just taking it personally because it your the only 1 who actually did it. its really not about you, i promise.

All I have to say is maybe EVERYONE needs to look in thier own back yard before they worry about others. Meaning, everyone has pushed the rules some (ME) just did it the right way.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:02 pm

exactly! i agree 100%
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Alan wrote:
YES suvs should be banned forever!!! UM no jeff. its a i wana build my astro behind the c piller, under the window line and stay in stock like SUVs can. Im only bringing up the tahoes because you dont have to have the 3rd row in the stay in stock. If it goes in mod then so be it. Its getting built to pound anyway. If i was building something to be competitive id just wall it up.

I didnt read past this post, theres 4 pages so maybe this has already been answered but I've been running my Expedition in Pro Stock for the last 3 years with the 3rd row out of it...I don't see why this should be a problem. If there is a rule that states we have to keep the 3rd row in than someone should write to the rules n ethics, it'd be my guess they'd rule in favor of allowing the 3rd row to be removed.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:49 am

mod4000 wrote:
charlesestes wrote:

All I have to say is maybe EVERYONE needs to look in thier own back yard before they worry about others. Meaning, everyone has pushed the rules some (ME) just did it the right way.

Rob, ANY time your truck has been mentioned is ONLY for the reason you just stated. its a shitty rule and you built to it. Nothing wrong with what you did. When i say s10s.. thats plural, and that means every s10 owner can UNBLOT the rear seats and cut to make room for batteries. But a SUV or van cannot flip 2 latches and pull a REMOVEABLE 3rd row.

And im not here trying to push and make a new rule. I was asking about the rule and the discussion started . But now thats its gotten this far, Where do i find the proper info to bring it up?
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:47 am

http://www.soundoff.org/contact.htm

All the way to the bottom Alan is the best place to start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: am i thinking correctly?   am i thinking correctly? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

am i thinking correctly?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2