Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Vote_lcapMaybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Voting_barMaybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Vote_lcapMaybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Voting_barMaybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches chef contest dollar quad louisiana 2010 drive Audiopipe broken world crzyblondgrl disc pics stereo songs Johncarr finals record records silence globe state kyle crank build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome

Go down 
+3
bmuhammad1
jsketoe
sqmustang
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Empty
PostSubject: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Well, I am at a crossroad when it comes to my mustang. I have been competeing in USACI since 2002 with it and have done quite well. I have won 4 world championships and have been on the stage at every world finals and met some of the best people ever doing this hobby! Nick Wingate, Mickey, Jan, Muhammed and the list goes on and on but I am not sure what to do now. I can go two different routes and please let me know what you guys think is best since i respect your advice on such issues. Plus, I do not want to make any brash decisions that I may regret later. I was thinking about tradeing the mustang for another show car preferably a sti, evo or 350 Z if possible or I can continue to improve on the mustang? Either way I will be spending money but that is what makes a hobby fun, hehehehehe! The next step for the mustang isnt a cheap one and without giving away what Wayne and I thought about, it would cost around 4-5 thousand to do what I want to do and that kind of money for me is a big OUCHY!!! hahaha. I believe I will compete this year but not sure if its the last year or not. I do want to thank Wayne for all his help as well as Nick (FOCAL), Mickey, Chris and Melissa and on and on. I would like to do the Texas Summer Showdown and Tulsa Invitational as well as Finals this Year but I am unsure after that. Please if you guys have any suggestions, let me know.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:40 pm

I really like my 06 STi...it's a stage 2 set up now. I've got friends with EVO x's...they've all had some stupid problem after starting to mod them. I'd sell you my 06 STi in a heartbeat if the new 'maro's were on the lots. LOL...this is one of the most fun cars I've had other than my FRC C5.
SQ wise...The new STi chassis is cool but the airbags are in the pillars. There is no deadening in those cars so sound wise they will be a major undertaking...but totally doable...especially with Wayne in you arsenal.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:59 pm

Jay whats up man. Yeah I have to agree that the Mustang has come a long way and has done a great job. Go ahead and get another car and keep doing your thang...you just make sure that once you get rid of the car you dont go anywhere. It just wouldnt be the same without you chief. See ya in the lanes this year... cheers
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Thanx for your support Muhammed!! I think I will take it easy the next couple of seasons because I may put a Cobra SVT Engine and tranny with the rear end on the mustang. I dont think I will get back near what its worth so I will probably keep it and just do it up some more. Besides my rubber match with sketoe is this year lol. I love competeing against Sketoe because it brings the best out of ya , you know. Besides if Sketoe wins this year he gets to go against Jan next year in the pro division . Sorry Sketoe but I am rooting for my teammate in Jan on that one lol. But, before you get to her you have to beat me one more time. This finals should be a fun one to come!!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:05 pm

For sure bro...hey, I'm a performance junky...I've got friends down here that can help with that swap if you need it when the time comes. I also have a friend in CO that's AirForce that may be able to help or give a reference for ya. You know how to get in touch.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:02 am

definately keep the mustang, and go nuts with it...
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:34 am

thats the plan hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:09 am

jsketoe wrote:
For sure bro...hey, I'm a performance junky...I've got friends down here that can help with that swap if you need it when the time comes. I also have a friend in CO that's AirForce that may be able to help or give a reference for ya. You know how to get in touch.

HMMM...I might want to chat you up on that too John.

My little mustang has a bit of an anemic 4.6L modular motor, 225hp from the factory, and 118k miles on it.

I could use an engine swap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:15 am

I'll be glad to talk performance...email me... johnasketoe@conwaycorp.net.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:12 am

the most successful cars in the lanes have always been a work in progress....very few people have changed and been as successful ....I would keep it
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:54 am

i agree with ya Mickey, I just have to figure out what new to do with it ya know? If ya have any suggestions please send me a private message and give me ideas because I am running out of them here. That goes for anybody really. I want to better the car but I dont have 4-5 grand to throw at right now hehehee.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:56 pm

KEEP IT!
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Hey J...I agree with Mickey on this one. Keep it. You wouldnt get nearly what you put into it. That car has got to be worth at least 50k Very Happy . As for Sketoe dont worry J...I got him this year. I missed out last year but I coming full force this year. Be ready Sketoe... lol! You guys make competition the best!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Make it look like a honda civic,,, now that would be very different, very creative.....
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:51 pm

That or a Regal....

<stirring>
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:57 pm

OMG!!!! Hell NO hahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:36 pm

James...you should really keep it.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 am

I hope this is not your daily driver...lol
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:37 am

i am, it ws just something that i was pondering. the thought af tradeing another competitor car for car has crossed my mind but the more i think i about it, the more i want to keep it. but that doesnt mean turn it into a civic hahahaha. I am just running out of ideas for it is all, ya know.
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:38 am

no, its not my daily driver lol. it used to be the first 3 years i had it but not any more. i have a 92 prelude that i drive around at home lol.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:12 pm

it's only money.
LOL...that is purely in jest because my car has yet to be painted as well.
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:25 pm

I know...its only money. I wish I had loooooong money like J...lol. Whats 5 G's to a Boss like him...lol
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:46 pm

hahaha, a masters degree is what lol!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome   Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe tradeing the mustang, not sure, any advice is welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: