Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Vote_lcapRainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Voting_barRainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Vote_lcapRainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Voting_barRainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics build 80inches globe Johncarr records dollar louisiana crzyblondgrl kyle state quad record finals drive Audiopipe broken songs world disc silence contest 2010 stereo crank chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxchef

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out   Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:13 am

Good Day to all of you. Its been a fun and fast year. Recently my oldest son got married and we were asked to help out, now being the parents we are we were glad but knew it was going to be tough of the piggy bank. Well we made it but man i hate to pinch like that.......sooooo.......i have decided to retire this system from my 2005 Nissan Maxima and give it a rest for a while. I just got on with a new company and can no longer use my max the way it sits as a daily driver. Everything electronic in it has to go. Realize that all the equipment is in near perfect condition and used as an SQ car instead of SPL. The drivers are barely broken in and the amps never saw much gain. Okay to the list, i will get pics up sooner than later but for now i will gauge intrest before i pull it all apart.

Rainbow Platinum CS 275.28 active Set-$1100.00
Rainbow Platinum W 175 2x2 Drivers-$500.00

http://car.rainbow-audio.de/products/introduction.php?lan=2&pro=1&lin=2

Rainbow Audio 12" Vanadium Sub-$250.00

http://car.rainbow-audio.de/products/introduction.php?lan=2&pro=2

Zapco DC Reference

1000.4 (i have two)$ 800.00 ea
750.2 $700.00
200.0 $250.00
DSP6-sl DRC-sl- $800.00 as a set

I also have a full blown car puter with two 7" lillyput touch screens. 600.00 for all of it.

I have all boxes and paper work for all of the above equipment and will ship inside of a very protected box.

All prices DO NOT include shipping and pay pal fees. Please feel free to ask questions, this is not easy for me to do so please do not ask silly questions. For specific info please visit Rainbow audio's and Zapco's websites.
You can email me at gp05blackmax@yahoo.com

Its a sad day but i know this will make someone happy.

Thanks for stopping in,
Greg
Back to top Go down

Rainbow, Zapco.....I'm Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FOR SALE :: FOR SALE-
Jump to: