Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
For Charles Estes Vote_lcapFor Charles Estes Voting_barFor Charles Estes Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
For Charles Estes Vote_lcapFor Charles Estes Voting_barFor Charles Estes Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
songs drive Audiopipe pics broken records world 80inches globe build dollar kyle 2010 Johncarr finals contest silence quad chef crank stereo record crzyblondgrl state disc louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

For Charles Estes

Go down 
+18
charlesestes
slumpinhonda
zacdavis
bruce-bruce
Stingraysevenout
aphinney
2003f150
Magoo
scionsoloxb
SPLJester
rd s10
Team Big'Un
bassahaulic
shadescustomtint
Navi
scoupen
Johncarr
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:41 am

charlesestes wrote:
john carr hasnt done anything but cry since he started! its always something with him. someones always cheating if they beat him. he still hasnt beaten my score from 3 years ago when i did a 159.7 with just 6 2000ds and 6 15s(yes less equipment than you john). he'll never be happy until he gets a john carr only class with nothing but locals aloud so he can pummel them to help his "short comings" as a man. if you keep making stabs at me john, i PROMISE, i will come to evry show you plan on attending and stomp you in front of your friends and locals that think you actually know what your doing.

Due to USACI rules about neg post/ this has been edited for content Johncarr

Charles if you want some friendly comp this year in SB, I'm all for it cheers

This year I will take my game up a notch or two. My van looks good, now it's time to make it LOUD sunny

Last edited by Johncarr on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:51 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
scoupen
Above Average Contributor
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:57 am

ummm....

Estes is about the farthest from a bully I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:59 am

scoupen wrote:
ummm....

He seems to be taking it personal with me and did you not read the "Stomp me in front of my friends" part cheers

How is that not like a bully scratch

(A bully talks down to ppl study )

Last edited by Johncarr on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:03 am

Oh, I read it. Seemed more like retaliation than anything. That's how it is "not like a bully". When you are provoked into a reaction, that does not equal bullying.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:08 am

I'm sure most of his friends on the forum will vouch for him king

Are saying lil me provoked him scratch into a reaction scratch

I seem to remember half dozen ppl upset with his two SB runs and none of them were ME cheers

I think its funny that he is even wasting his time with me cheers

Last edited by Johncarr on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:52 am

love is in the air
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:58 am

Some of us really know who the man is that's all, 'Broken Silence is because of Charles,friends, and family a winning team that don't take any Crap
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:28 am

If he is such stand up guy, why all the petty stuff with me??

I think it all started at finals after his two SB runs, alot of ppl where ticked at him (not me, I just went up to see why Mike from Team Crossfire was so hot, the nicest guy I meet at finals)

Ppl were throwing their opinions around at him all at the same time in front of Ralph before trophies were given out. I didn't seem upset and he asked me what I thought, so I told him. (I was in fifth so the outcome was no big deal for me)He looked pretty pissed after I told him that he should run HIS van, I didn't care how similiar the two builds were. I just seen his green van do a 157.9 in SB4, no way in heck was he going to gain 5 plus db's by switching from 12v system to 16 volt system.

What I don't understand is why didn't Chopper run his van, that would have been 100% good run in my book.

This forum is suppose to be fun and should not have to worry about ppl talking poo and threats of being stomped (in the lanes) in front of friends. scratch

Sorry to everyone from Broken Silence team.

Charles we can talk on the phone or through PM's

Last edited by Johncarr on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:30 am

Navi did you fart? No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:19 am

Johncarr wrote:
If he is such stand up guy, why all the petty stuff with me??

I think it all started at finals after his two SB runs, alot of ppl where ticked at him (not me, I just went up to see why Mike from Team Crossfire was so hot, the nicest guy I meet at finals)

Ppl were throwing their opinions around at him all at the same time in front of Ralph before trophies were given out. I didn't seem upset and he asked me what I thought, so I told him. He looked pretty pissed after I told him that he should run HIS van, I don't care how similiar the builds are. I just seen his green van do a 157.9 in SB4, no way in heck was he going to gain 5 plus db's by switching from 12v system to 16 volt system.

What I don't understand is why didn't Chopper run his van, that would have been 100% legite run in my book.

This forum is suppose to be fun and should not have to worry about ppl talking poo and threats of being stomped (in the lanes) in front of friends. scratch

Sorry to everyone from Broken Silence team.

Charles we can talk on the phone or through PM's

So you are more concerned with the name attached to the score than the score?

And going from 2 12v to a bank of 16v is gonna be a decent jump and didnt they add more amps for the sb5 run in choppers as well?
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:29 am

Well Scott, the van did what it did with the music he played, I know that to do better than fifth, I might have to play some in the gray area's myself.

Congrats to Chopper for his van is on the money Basketball

Charles you can PM me with any comments Shocked
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:13 pm

imma go out on a limb and bet if he replies its not gonna be a pm
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:27 pm

Navi wrote:
imma go out on a limb and bet if he replies its not gonna be a pm

Ya think??
lol!
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:48 pm

Nope I can assure that it will not be a PM
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:30 pm

It's da am not da pm duhh
Back to top Go down
SPLJester

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-04

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:31 pm

Johncarr wrote:
scoupen wrote:
ummm....

(A bully talks down to ppl study )

umm charles can't down to people... he's too short.... BUT he is taller than steve benton... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:45 pm

Did I kinda miss something, or did John start this issue with a post regarding Charles' music choice, and questioning whether it was a tone or whatever.

I've not known Charles to go off for no reason....

btw.. Gabe, you ain't right, lol
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:51 pm

someone say tone music?? oh? thought i was getting some new song info.... Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:25 pm

O he got reason and some of us know y, but thats another can of worms
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:30 pm

I lyk pizza
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:45 am

charles is a stand up dude all of us including him had questions and concerns at finals he was allowed to do what he did and the rules and ethics board made thier decision. I think we all need to let this go before another of the this sports greats get his reputation and name dragged thru the mud.... I am sorry to who this offends but let it go you cant change it now and charles did what he was allowed and told by usaci so if you have something to "Female dog" about you are doing it to the wrong person and in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:07 am

Well said magoo
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:20 am

im sorry...but this is the same thing that kevin and rich did..hence why the rule was changed...it was in the rules...legit...and that's that....sorry guys
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:29 pm

Charles is gonna go off on you Mr Carr so get ready ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LAWD is all i can say... Any bets and how many cusswords he gets sensored?
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:29 pm

LOL, he is gonna bring HIS PINK FURY.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Charles is gonna go off on you Mr Carr so get ready ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LAWD is all i can say... Any bets and how many cusswords he gets sensored?

Over / Under is 21
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Olawd is all I can say Jimbo ditto
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:30 pm

charlesestes wrote:
john carr hasnt done anything but cry since he started! its always something with him. someones always cheating if they beat him. he still hasnt beaten my score from 3 years ago when i did a 159.7 with just 6 2000ds and 6 15s(yes less equipment than you john). he'll never be happy until he gets a john carr only class with nothing but locals aloud so he can pummel them to help his "short comings" as a man. if you keep making stabs at me john, i PROMISE, i will come to evry show you plan on attending and stomp you in front of your friends and locals that think you actually know what your doing.

It seems he already had his say on what he thinks of me, Jimbo silent

I have no problem playing in the same class as Charles in SB5 Basketball

I'm new to this SB5 class this year, I skipped most of this year competing to save up for my new stuff and make my van look better. My first SB run was two weeks before Finals with my bandpass box of nine 15's, the meter at the USACI event was not reading our SB runs right, so I have no clue what it did. The the new box for finals was tuned higher than my bandpass (41hz peak) We got the system setup the best we could for finals in a short time. Considering that we ran my second SB run ever at Finals and did a 158.9db run is awesome in my book. Not close to winning but a hellva nice run, did smoke some subs at the last moment, which we are sure it was from all the fun, I mean testing that we did the month before finals.

When I had my burp box in the van, I was doing 161.5~162 with my three 2000d's and six 15's(Audiopipe). Now I'm sure with eight 3000d's and my new burp box for next finals, I'm sure I might break into the 160's Streebeat Club like Jeff, Danny and Charles, may not win but my goal is just to do SB5 in 60's. For now though I will have fun with my current box setup enjoy the killer low bass and run some sick demo's for everyone to enjoy cheers

Everyone always say, "your in it to win it", we thats not me, I'm here to do "my best" not "everybody's best".

There are plently of Charles friends on this forum to vouch for him being a stand up guy, but I guess I don't know him well enough to know much more than what you guys on the forum tell me about him. I guess I seen a lil different side of him. I guess he might have been under a lil stress with time and all at finals.

Charles if want to get some stuff off your chest, feel free to call me on my cell, it is 817.420.0469 I have no problem talking to you about these issues.

If you want to leave it on the forums then I'm sure it more for showing off than solving the problem you have with me about your SB runs at finals.

Charles you have nothing to prove to anyone including me, you are the SB5 Champion with an insane mid 162's score. king

I'm sure SB5 this year at 09' finals is going to push the limits of the loudest bass music ever played.

This class will be much bigger this year for I already know of three new guys to the class, I'm sure there will be many more from other places too.cheers

Magoo's right on what he said and this needs to be squashed on the forum.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:27 pm

Johncarr wrote:
charlesestes wrote:

It seems he already had his say on what he thinks of me, Jimbo silent

I have no problem playing in the same class as Charles in SB5 Basketball

I'm new to this SB5 class this year, I skipped most of this year competing to save up for my new stuff and make my van look better. My first SB run was two weeks before Finals with my bandpass box of nine 15's, the meter at the USACI event was not reading our SB runs right, so I have no clue what it did. The the new box for finals was tuned higher than my bandpass (41hz peak) We got the system setup the best we could for finals in a short time. Considering that we ran my second SB run ever at Finals and did a 158.9db run is awesome in my book. Not close to winning but a hellva nice run, did smoke some subs at the last moment, which we are sure it was from all the fun, I mean testing that we did the month before finals.

When I had my burp box in the van, I was doing 161.5~162 with my three 2000d's and six 15's(Audiopipe). Now I'm sure with eight 3000d's and my new burp box for next finals, I'm sure I might break into the 160's Streebeat Club like Jeff, Danny and Charles, may not win but my goal is just to do SB5 in 60's. For now though I will have fun with my current box setup enjoy the killer low bass and run some sick demo's for everyone to enjoy cheers

Everyone always say, "your in it to win it", we thats not me, I'm here to do "my best" not "everybody's best".

There are plently of Charles friends on this forum to vouch for him being a stand up guy, but I guess I don't know him well enough to know much more than what you guys on the forum tell me about him. I guess I seen a lil different side of him. I guess he might have been under a lil stress with time and all at finals.

Charles if want to get some stuff off your chest, feel free to call me on my cell, it is 817.420.0469 I have no problem talking to you about these issues.

If you want to leave it on the forums then I'm sure it more for showing off than solving the problem you have with me about your SB runs at finals.

Charles you have nothing to prove to anyone including me, you are the SB5 Champion with an insane mid 162's score. king

I'm sure SB5 this year at 09' finals is going to push the limits of the loudest bass music ever played.

This class will be much bigger this year for I already know of three new guys to the class, I'm sure there will be many more from other places too.cheers

Magoo's right on what he said and this needs to be squashed on the forum.

well said John
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:53 pm

Johncarr wrote:

So you can air out your laundry to him starting its own seperate post on the forum and its solving something, he responds to the post that is titled to get his attention and its showing off? Im seriously starting to question your mentality here man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Charles Estes Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Charles Estes   For Charles Estes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Charles Estes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next