Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
congrats and thank yous Vote_lcapcongrats and thank yous Voting_barcongrats and thank yous Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
congrats and thank yous Vote_lcapcongrats and thank yous Voting_barcongrats and thank yous Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world silence contest 2010 crank songs louisiana crzyblondgrl 80inches chef records globe finals kyle Johncarr drive build record pics dollar broken stereo quad state disc Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

congrats and thank yous

Go down 
+6
Kompressor
Chris's Studio Civic
sqmustang
tijuana_no
txcomp
jsketoe
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

congrats and thank yous Empty
PostSubject: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:58 pm

congrats to everyone and thanks to all!

But most importantly,

Thanks to Todd Crowder and TCAudio. With my win and John's win in intro consumer I think that makes 20 World Championships Todd has built. Wow...seriously man...awesome. Thanks so much for being there and building me a great car.

Thanks to mutha freakin Team Hybrids! We're getting this team together in a big way that will just get bigger. Bill Pleasant, David Seal, Steve Anderson, Monty Jones, and of course the good Dr. himself...Scott Buwalda. Our Team support that came were freaking amazing, it was like 7-10 deep at times.

Thanks to John Yi for a great Tru Billet amp.

And Thanks to Eric and the rest of the crew at Kinetik who swept the big SQ classes. Those batteries are for real...so great.

And of course, Todd, Scott, and I would like to thank our collective hair care products for their support. lol! Inside joke.

Last edited by jsketoe on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:03 am

And a special thank you to all of the judges...both the Finals judges and the BOS judges and Tim Goudy for making it tick and having us done at 4:30pm Sunday.
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:34 am

It's funny.. Everyone has noticed that when I finally have a beer in my hand (that was most likely uncermoniously stolen from a competitor's cooler) that the SQ show is over. I noticed after I popped the first beer, everyone started cleaning up. I guess I AM that predictable... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:48 am

JOHN , IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE FINALLY MEET YOU IN PERSON , YOUR MORE LIKABLE IN PERSON. LOL.
..............JUST JOKING .
YOUR GREAT AND KNOW YOUR STUFF.IT WAS VERY ENJOYABLE.
OH ! I REALLY , REALLY LOVE YOUR CAR .
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:16 am

I guess this is about the best thread to put this on so here goes…. geek

First and foremost, I’d like to thank all of the SQ competitors. You guys are the ones that make the SQ organization what it is. I think I heard the best compliment I could have heard this weekend from the staff at the registration booth this weekend. We were talking about next year and IF SQ got their own hall and a couple of the girls in the booth were already volunteering to be our personal administrators because “the SQ guys are nice, friendly and don’t get excited by a little problem, they’re really cool and easy to work with”. I take that as a HUGE compliment to our professionalism in our side of the hall. Also, I appreciate everyone being so friendly with each other. Some of the “old guard” and I were talking this weekend and everyone remarked how much friendlier it was in the SQ hall than it used to be. I think that is a GREAT thing.

Chris and Melissa, Larry, Joel and our friends from Mexico, again, GREAT job. Ya’ll were there on time every time and as usual, very professional. You would not believe how much strain that takes off of me when I don’t have to deal with “excited” competitors complaining about how judges are doing things. I really appreciate all of the help, the efficiency and especially the willingness to step out of the box on my crazy idea for BOS that turned out really cool, ya’ll are real pros.

Did I forget someone…….(looks around)… (taps finger on desk)…. No, OH wait, I did!! How could I forget Rick Sellers? Man, you did one helluva job this weekend. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better for their first year judging finals. You were all over parking and greeting people at the door. You did an outstanding job of being approachable by the competitors and the staff. You also did a very professional job of judging every car you were assigned in a very thorough manner. I really appreciate all of the help this weekend and I’d welcome you to judge any event at any time, expecially if I am involved in that event.

I’d also like to really thank Gary Biggs, Mickey Brones, Mark Eldridge, Robert Albels, Chris Pate, Scott Buwalda, Todd Crowder, Nick Wingate and Tyrone Chestnut for helping me bring an idea to fruition that was literally conceived on the fly from a seed planted by Tyrone earlier in the show. I think it was very cool of ya’ll to help me and the organization out like that. I’m not aware of any other organization in the car audio industry that has even attempted something like that, let alone pulled it off to the degree that we did. I REALLY appreciate the help and hope the way we did it this year sets the benchmark for all of the other organizations!!

Thanks everyone and I am looking forward to next year, as long as Jenissa allows us to come to finals and participate next year. Want to know more about this, PM her and ask for the details… Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:50 am

Sketoe!!!! CONGRATS in a big way!!! I have enjoyed our friendly rivalry each year! Man, I was so nervous last year and even more nervous this year. Plus when I pulled in to the arens and they said you are next to Sketoe! I was like "WHAT" hahahahah. Here we go hahaha. I had so much fun it was unreal. You definetly deserved the win buddy. That is what finals is all about. Rivalries are awesome and you guys at hybrid are fantastic. I enjoy competeing with my team from Focal and we have a fantastic, friendly, friendly and professinal rivalry that will last for a few more years I am sure. Anyways I wanted to say GREAT JOB!!! and I will see ya next year.

James
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Jan and Monty - You guys are the BEST!!! Congrats on the domination of the pro class and even more on the BOS win!!! You were also the best of hosts and Cesar and myself want to thank you!!!! It was an awesome weekend!! Wrestling around with Cesar to putting my hat on Chris's daugter hahaha, Nicks Gumbo!!!!, UFC, bbq lunch, pushing the GTI to the gas station hehehe, forgetting my wallet on the floor at the show!!! ughhh how embarrassing, being selected for bos, being runner upo in my class and champion in q!!! I cant say thank you enough. Nick, without you our team wouldnt even be possible!! thank you so much!!! You are the best!! Thanx again and I can wait till next year. Talk to ya all soon!!! Thanx for the ideas for the mustang next year Nick!! It will be done.

James
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:08 pm

James...I'll always like competing with you. Good times. Honestly it was great being parked by your strongest competition. I liked it...and would do it again. Congrats to you for laying the smack down in Q. Way to go man! I couldn't get MF out of your pimp-chairs...LOL.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:49 pm

I think you guys will have a couple new rivals in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Kompressor

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:18 pm

Well, I'm disappointed I couldn't make it this year. But congratulations to everyone who took it to the top. Hopefully next year I will be able to bring the vette out to the lanes again. It's great to have an awesome install and sounding car, but no good when you can't enjoy it with your friends. Have a great off season and maybe Finals can be in Dallas again???????
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:37 pm

George...it's in FtWorth next year.
Chris...sounds great...I talked to Roland he told me about why the truck wasn't there. Roland if you're watching, it was great talking to you at Finals. See you in the lanes next time for sure! New competition and others stepping up is what it's all about. We are already discussing our Team additions and class changes for next year. Chris you should have a couple of cars in your class from our Team next year as well.
Back to top Go down
Bill Pleasant
Bill Pleasant

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:28 am

John, John, John!!! Wow, big tome congrats homeskippy!!! It was my humble honor to roll in there wearing the same jersey as you and compete along side you as team mates. It was an even BIGGER honor to be selected along with you and Jan (congrats Jan!) as the last three in BOS! Holy CRAP!!!! I thought I would pass out I was so nervous!

Enjoy it mang, you deserve it!

~Bill
Back to top Go down
foosman 100
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
foosman 100

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:51 am

I cant even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed being a small part of the Finals this year. My first year and I didn't win anything, but the friends I made, both new and old, and an opportunity to hear cars like I have never heard has furthered my resolve to get my butt in gear and have something worthy for next year.
I have the best Team in the world behind me, and the best wife in the world beside me. She was responsible for the brownies and cookies that many of ya'll got to sample.
For me to even make it to the first round of BOS was a complete surprise and like a dream come true. See you next year.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:39 pm

I want to say Hey to all the people that were at the finals that I actually met.

Sketoe: Hey
James: Hey
Foosman: Hey
Jan and Monte: Hey
Pate and fambly: Hey
Nick Wingate: Hey
Eldridge: Hey
Andy Jones: Hey
Ruperto: Hey
Mickey: Hey
Gary Biggs: Hey
Lou Le: Hey
Adam Pate and fambly: Hey
Brenda Wingate: Hey

seriously though, for someone who didn't have a car there (yet again), I was still met with an awesome feeling of being a competitor, from tuning cars with Nick, to listening to other cars, to the comraderie of between the competition...it is nice to feel like I belong.

Congrats to all who drove home with a trophy! And a special congrats to those who didn't, cause you were there to support the hobby you love, and to show all that you deserved to be there as much as the winners.

Thanks for allowing me to enjoy the show with you.

--Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:37 pm

And Joe...it was great meeting you as well!
Back to top Go down
sqmustang
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
sqmustang

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Joe - you are a class act through and through!! Thanx for a great time this weekend at the show.
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:19 pm

In Nick's voice to Joe, "Shutup and get your car done". LOL
Lou to Joe, "SQ in what? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: congrats and thank yous   congrats and thank yous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

congrats and thank yous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: