Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Hey Quad Mike has something for you Vote_lcapHey Quad Mike has something for you Voting_barHey Quad Mike has something for you Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Hey Quad Mike has something for you Vote_lcapHey Quad Mike has something for you Voting_barHey Quad Mike has something for you Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken 2010 drive state disc globe record Johncarr silence build 80inches songs kyle chef dollar stereo records contest Audiopipe crzyblondgrl world pics crank finals louisiana quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Hey Quad Mike has something for you

Go down 
+6
Greg McCool
jkrob21
Stingraysevenout
quad box
Iammurph
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iammurph
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Iammurph

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Hey Quad Mike has something for you Empty
PostSubject: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:52 am

all i need is the spl number Laughing
Back to top Go down
Iammurph
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Iammurph

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:46 am

Why so you can not show up again? You didn't put up so guess what time it is?
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:47 am

Does it matter? He went, he won the trophy /story
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:27 am

Iammurph wrote:
Why so you can not show up again? You didn't put up so guess what time it is?
did you miss are statement from over a month ago???

Last edited by quad box on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iammurph
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Iammurph

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:28 am

No I didn't mess. Put up or shut up was where I was going.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:30 am

8675309 wrote:
Does it matter? He went, he won the trophy /story
Yes because i already stated whatever Mikes outlaw number i will beat it on the Dash.

Last edited by quad box on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iammurph
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Iammurph

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:31 am

be it?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:32 am

Iammurph wrote:
No I didn't mess. Put up or shut up was where I was going.
in case you missed it, there are no shows to put up anything until 2009 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:51 am

Na Na Na Na .... Na Na Na Na...... Hey HEy GOODBYE.... NA NA NA....... NANANANA HEY HEY GOOOOOOOOOOODBYE....

I believe is what he is getting at.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:59 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Na Na Na Na .... Na Na Na Na...... Hey HEy GOODBYE.... NA NA NA....... NANANANA HEY HEY GOOOOOOOOOOODBYE....

I believe is what he is getting at.

LOL-!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Quad Mike has something for you 3D20Smiles20314

Hey Quad Mike has something for you Zl_baby02
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:55 am

quad box wrote:
all i need is the spl number Laughing

louder than yours.. thats all that matters....
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:40 am

151.1 with a box I built on my lunch hour. I'm done wasting my time with you. If you show next year you can go against my wife. If you can beat her I'll bother with you. We both punked you all season. Oh, and we lost three wheel studs on the passenger rear on the way down, no excuses, got it fixed and continued to finals.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:27 pm

mschwitz wrote:
151.1 with a box I built on my lunch hour. I'm done wasting my time with you. If you show next year you can go against my wife. If you can beat her I'll bother with you. We both punked you all season. Oh, and we lost three wheel studs on the passenger rear on the way down, no excuses, got it fixed and continued to finals.
ok cool thats all we need to know, i think i have a Boss amp around to do 151+ on the dash my truck could do that on the dash? Glad you guys made it down soon as there is a drag or Usaci show around we will let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:34 pm

So, since you are replying to THIS post, what about this one?
https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/hey-quad-t4909.htm
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:55 pm

what about it ?????? you did not see my pic's from Sema???
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:09 pm

quad box wrote:
what about it ?????? you did not see my pic's from Sema???

Yeah I saw the pics, but I'm not quite sure what all the $$ was spent on, since you didn't have a booth there, and THAT was your excuse this time to not show up to get your A$$ handed to you
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:14 pm

we did not get a booth as stated by others here??? we only went to seek new EV accounts and see whats new in 12volt, i did not have 4 Grand to setup there it was bad enough paying $120 per night for a room.
P.S. i don't see how a 151 from Mike would have been my @ss when my 0-600 setup in the rex has always been 153-156 already done at a Usaci world finals.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:43 pm

quad box wrote:
we did not get a booth as stated by others here??? we only went to seek new EV accounts and see whats new in 12volt, i did not have 4 Grand to setup there it was bad enough paying $120 per night for a room.
P.S. i don't see how a 151 from Mike would have been my @ss when my 0-600 setup in the rex has always been 153-156 already done at a Usaci world finals.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Then why didn't you show that number all year? Don't think I didn't learn a few things at finals. That car has more left in it and so does the jeep.

I guess what really needs to be said after all the bs between us is that you are the poser this season. Like I said you can run against my wife next season. I proved my point already.

Hey sweet cheeks, Katie says hi.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:47 pm

mschwitz wrote:
Then why didn't you show that number all year? Don't think I didn't learn a few things at finals. That car has more left in it and so does the jeep.

I guess what really needs to be said after all the bs between us is that you are the poser this season. Like I said you can run against my wife next season. I proved my point already.

Hey sweet cheeks, Katie says hi.
Again there were no shows around here, i went to Az for two shows and never ran my crx two 15" setup only one 12" had to retire the rex because of Smog so i did the last show in my new truck with unknow factors.
your point is Mute most everyone here knows i have hit over a 56 in the rex and LiL Scrappy is on record for a 158+ in Usaci 3x event and 157+ on the dash idbl,
LETS NOT TAKE AWAY FROM PEOPLES FINALS RESULTS!!! i did not come here to Bicker!!!

I DID NOT START THIS POST????

CONGRADS TO ALL THAT MADE FINALS AND THERE RESULTS!!!!!!

THIS IS THERE HOUR!!!

ALL i needed was to know Mike number JUST WAIT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:59 pm

quad box wrote:
JUST WAIT Twisted Evil

Like we have been for how many years?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:07 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
JUST WAIT Twisted Evil

Like we have been for how many years?
is this the pot calling the Kettle Black???? i do believe i have posted more state records and points than you for how long now????

Next year will be the same for you Poser Action???? i had a finals invite were was yours???

Next i cannot help that the Economy went to hell take care of your business 1st or you will loose everything you own for what Car Audio??

if things turn around next year i will be out there to play 1st 0-1000 if it's around, then look out 8 amps!!!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:36 pm

Ya know.... y'all could save a lot of writing, and just do a search for the threads after finals last year.....
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:41 am

More excuses and more numbers you claim you can do. This is why I mess with you. You don't see me claiming I can do a 155 at the next show. I don't discount what you have done. My point is you always say what you could do and never put up. Let me know when you first show of 2009 is, I'll try to have a show up here the same weekend even if it is indoors. My wife will have something waiting for you. And it will be more than 151.1 Smile
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:37 pm

mschwitz wrote:
More excuses and more numbers you claim you can do. This is why I mess with you. You don't see me claiming I can do a 155 at the next show. I don't discount what you have done. My point is you always say what you could do and never put up. Let me know when you first show of 2009 is, I'll try to have a show up here the same weekend even if it is indoors. My wife will have something waiting for you. And it will be more than 151.1 Smile
LOL Claim i can do??? i have done them already! Bring what you have i need the Comp! if it's less than 160s with one amp don't waste your money and with eight amps better have a 170+ Wink
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:53 pm

FUCKK ME THIS IS STILL GOING ON? I JUST GET BACK AND THIS?????? QAUD FUCKK MAN .... I LOVE YA BUT JESUS FREAKING CHRIST... ALL YOU GUYS KILL ME WITH THIS. LOL
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:59 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
FUCKK ME THIS IS STILL GOING ON? I JUST GET BACK AND THIS?????? QAUD FUCKK MAN .... I LOVE YA BUT JESUS FREAKING CHRIST... ALL YOU GUYS KILL ME WITH THIS. LOL
Hey Jimbo Congrads on another finals win cheers Watch for a new Sig and Paint for 2009!!
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:07 pm

There you go running your mouth about numbers you could do. The best I saw from you all season was a 149. That's a long way from 160 buddy. 8 amps? Are you changing classes now? What class/classes are you building for next year so I know what to have my wife build for?
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:21 pm

Quad are you going to use your Tacoma for this # you put up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Quad Mike has something for you   Hey Quad Mike has something for you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Quad Mike has something for you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next