Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Demo's at USACI World Finals Vote_lcapDemo's at USACI World Finals Voting_barDemo's at USACI World Finals Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Demo's at USACI World Finals Vote_lcapDemo's at USACI World Finals Voting_barDemo's at USACI World Finals Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad 80inches stereo pics records record dollar state contest Johncarr Audiopipe disc 2010 kyle build crzyblondgrl silence broken crank finals drive louisiana globe songs world chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Demo's at USACI World Finals

Go down 
+10
Navi
Fred Sandford
scoupen
The_Rowlands
BBGIC
thunderchicken
zacdavis
Greg McCool
bassahaulic
Johncarr
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Demo's at USACI World Finals Empty
PostSubject: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:12 am

We will be running early Saturday for SB5 and after our run, we will be running as many demo rides until the window is unsafe or we melt our subs!!! Each demo ride will be 10-15 seconds! If you have any music you would like to hear in the van just bring it over! We will do this until they make us stop! We hope to get demo's from as many others that will show their rides off! We are running I-Pipes with 150 oz magnets. They are not monsters but it will give you a good tickle!

Hope to meet everyone there and please everyone have a safe trip!

Here is lil video with half our amps, but we have twice the amps for finals!

Demo's at USACI World Finals Th_MVI_0579
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
Above Average Contributor
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am

O_O Wow. I like the door flex
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:18 am

lookin good John!
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:43 am

John, please do me a favor by doing yourself and the persons in the van a favor....make them wear hearing protection.

Not only is it the right thing to do, you reduce any kind of legal action that could be taken against you, your also representing USACi now and it's actually in our rules.

And besides, it gives the unsuspecting person even that much more anticipation knowing they must wear protection because its so loud.
It makes them think and say to others holy crap it was loud I had to wear ear phones haha.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:55 am

We got plenty of hearing protection for everyone !!

Thanks

We got throw away earplugs and double stuffed headsets for finals!!
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:06 pm

ahh man wish I could be at finals would love to get a demo. from the pics and videos I've seen the van looks great man. good luck at finals.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:27 pm

Johncarr wrote:
We got plenty of hearing protection for everyone !!

Thanks

We got throw away earplugs and double stuffed headsets for finals!!

Awesome!! cheers
I figured you already did, I jus seen the guy in your vid and it didnt look like he did so I thought I'd jus remind ya is all haha.
See ya at finals.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:17 pm

John, you are aware Audiopipe is not a USACI memebr, does not have a booth, and is not a sponsor at the show?

USACI has rules about non supporting manufacturers and finals in regards to signange and promotions. Please call the USACI office.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:08 pm

damn looks mean cant wait to see her
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:14 pm

Not being mean, just do not want companies to skirt the system, not support the event, and then take advantage of competitors to get free booth space. This is against USACI policy and is bad for business.
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:32 pm

So if someone has a system and is really proud of their work, they aren't allowed to show it off in the pit stall they paid for if the manufacture hasn't paid their part?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:35 pm

Not my intent of promote anything AUDIOPIPE, just giving some the USACI members and specators a taste of BASS!!

Audiopipe never request me to advertise for them or support their logo's, that just way I did the van. Embarassed

My first finals and I'm comimg out to have fun only cheers

I am no longer a shop owner or in the car audio industry, I now sell used W-mart security assets.

I have no clue of the working of finals Embarassed

I support USACI with my van that is setup for SB5 class cheers

Sorry big guy (Ralph) I'm own on this one.

I am heading to the sign shop now for my USACI World Finals logo for my back passenger side to show my support for USACI cheers
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:53 pm

scoupen wrote:
So if someone has a system and is really proud of their work, they aren't allowed to show it off in the pit stall they paid for if the manufacture hasn't paid their part?

That is not the case. Please do not turn this into something it is not.

They are WELCOME to show off their system and their work .
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:33 pm

I was just looking for clarification, thanks Ralph.

I believe we need more people like John, who don't hide their setups and are proud to show it off to anyone who asks. Kudos to you John Carr!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:54 pm

Thanks cheers

I just got back from the sign shop with my new USACI logo for the van!

I will apply it to the van and post a pic when I'm done cheers
Back to top Go down
Fred Sandford
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:56 pm

So much for the 1st Amendment.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:57 pm

you still around?
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:59 pm

its like pushing a cart full of your product trying to show and sell it at sema....or ces...NOT GONNA FLY BOYS...big guy is just lookin for people trying to get cheap way in....all of us competitors will be ight...yall are reading into this this way too much
Back to top Go down
Fred Sandford
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:15 pm

Navi wrote:
you still around?
drunken scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:31 pm

Fred Sandford wrote:
So much for the 1st Amendment.

The 1st is alive and well, too bad USACI is not he government! Does not apply.
Back to top Go down
Fred Sandford
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:35 pm

USACi doesn't have to honor the Constitution?
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Demo's at USACI World Finals Ebay25012-1-1

Demo's at USACI World Finals Ebay25015
Back to top Go down
Fred Sandford
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:50 pm

Dude, why?
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:52 pm

Fred Sandford wrote:
Dude, why?

Who me or Ralph??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Fred Sandford
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:59 pm

You JC.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:16 pm

I had never heard of any rules pretaining to logo's on our rides before today scratch

Everyone and their dog knows that I run Audiopipe brand, my final pics are going to suk Crying or Very sad

If I had known I would have put "The Punisher" on both sides and front hood!

It is very embrassing to me, to say the least Embarassed that my ride will be covered the most with black out material Embarassed

Would have been nice if even one person at one event could have given me a heads up about my logo's on the van for finals!

Does that mean, even my Team name will be blacked out?? Sad

Last edited by Johncarr on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:20 pm

SO IF I HAVE DD/POWERMASTER/AMERICAN BASS ON MY TRUCK AS STICKERS BUT THERE NOT THERE I HAVE TO BLACK IT ALL OUT LOL
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:09 pm

no guys....yall will be ight....he isnt meaning like yall are taking it...yall can have your stickers but just dont have a booth like setup in your stall for a certain company...yalls stuff isnt goin to be over the top which is what i believe he will be looking for...yall will be ight
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:42 pm

My van has looked like this for 3 years now with Audiopipe logo's. First 2 years it was white with blue Audiopipe logo's and this year is half black and half white logo's. Basketball

It is not like am trying to sneak it in, everyone knows I'm the only guy that runs this brand, big in USACI!! sunny

To find out two days before I drop the van off at Finals Crying or Very sad

This will be very embrassing to repeat over and over to random ppl, that I know and don't know, how the brand I run is too cheap to support finals and my van must be blacked out for no fault of my own. Sad

Not to mention, I don't recall seeing any pics of anyone else having their rides having blacked out logo's at any past USACI World Finals events pics or video's.

Aphinney are you sure your right about logo's??

Are these rules anywhere to be read fully??
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:48 pm

yes i am right...read what ralph said up in the other post...just if it is a FULLY SPONSORED ALL BLOW UP 100 percent there for people to see to promote product then that is what he is talkin bout ..but a self built...self brought vehicle will be fine guys...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demo's at USACI World Finals   Demo's at USACI World Finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demo's at USACI World Finals
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next