Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Vote_lcapWhat do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Voting_barWhat do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Vote_lcapWhat do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Voting_barWhat do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo 2010 louisiana crzyblondgrl quad world dollar Johncarr build state disc contest chef 80inches records drive broken globe kyle record crank pics finals silence songs Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL

Go down 
+24
Gabe Sanchez
TeamCobra1
SBFRK
The_Rowlands
sanman
Upzaw2000
bruce-bruce
aphinney
mschwitz
tragicsounds
Greg McCool
Magoo
supadave
Stingraysevenout
slumpinhonda
thunderchicken
Iammurph
S.L.A.B.
quad box
Celica*Chick
ibbangin
Navi
jkrob21
BBGIC
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Empty
PostSubject: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:37 pm

This what myslef, Mike Darville, and Josh do in our spare time (like we have much) for fun. What do you do to let of steam? Post your pics....

What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Rrandallfire1

What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Rrandallfire3

What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Rrandallfire2

Last edited by USACI on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:41 pm

Pretty much nothing.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:47 pm

Im actually on the fire brigade at work, nowhere near as involved as what you have there Ralph but we practice alot of situations around the plant for just in case situations. Would like to get involved more in our local FD but the closet Vollie is about a 20 minute drive, id miss the truck each time Sad

Other than that my hobby has to be my little one, shes takes all my time and money so that qualifies right?
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:51 pm

I'd say that qualifies Navi.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:52 pm

train my dog to bite mofo's....
Back to top Go down
Celica*Chick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Celica*Chick

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:53 pm

This is my fun (my car):
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL 3491663
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL 08AutoShow_114

Other than my car, I dont do much else. maybe go to the bar occasionally.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:53 pm

yeeeeeaaahh!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:59 pm

i revisited the old life sat, i have riden on many transports but this was a 1st on the C17 the state of the art. Smile
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL C17

What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL C17f
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
Above Average Contributor
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:43 am

I ride my bike with no handle bars
Back to top Go down
Celica*Chick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Celica*Chick

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:47 am

S.L.A.B. wrote:
I ride my bike with no handle bars

HAHA! Flobots! Smile
Back to top Go down
Iammurph
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Iammurph

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:49 am

What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL 3128449_299_full
teaching my son fabrication.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:55 am

I drove my beloved 300ZX TT a few months ago with no steering wheel, results weren't the same
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL 300zpics050
Severely Heart Broke :-(
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Rename16
Back to top Go down
Celica*Chick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Celica*Chick

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:05 am

OUCH! Sad
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:06 am

try to work on this and make some car shows.
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL IMAGE_403
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL IMAGE_409
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL IMAGE_347
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL IMAGE_185
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:08 am

S.L.A.B. that would break my heart to. that sucks man.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:11 am

work on more cars

What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL SLAB.II35

Chill with the Hmoies
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Signs053

And sit offshore being a keyboard Commando
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Zpartout51
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Constructionpics029
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:11 am

i play hockey.......thats bout it and pick up chicks lol
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:15 am

thunderchicken wrote:
S.L.A.B. that would break my heart to. that sucks man.

Whats sucks is an Idiot actually ran me off the road and I flipped twice... He only had 10/20 insurance... I ended up paying money out of pocket and have two bulging disk... But F3ck it "I Lived to See another Day" lol roll with it baby!!!!
Back to top Go down
Celica*Chick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Celica*Chick

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:17 am

Eww that really sucks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:56 am

when im not competing in usaci sound quality you can find me baking and cooking in my catering business. i like to bake brownies and cookies and creme cheese danish and chocolate truffles and what not have i made you hungry yet...Smile but have to concentrate on world finals coming to dallas...Smile
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:28 am

Actually Fundraising and helping out the unfortunate. Sucks i havent had to much time or money to do so lately ... But i will hopefully get back to it soon...

Coming up with new ways to Hustle and not be illegal and study grey areas.... Okay this one was a joke but anyway basically act retarded and try not to take life so flucking sereious all tha time.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:42 am

damn jimbo didnt think you done that boss man you learn something new everyday man but thats good ,
me i ride a 2 directional and fill pickslots all day long for Hunter Douglas warehouse here where i live. i will post pics of what i do later today lol. but other than that i build model cars in the off season
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL 100_3303
oh yea i forgot and when it gets cold i play with some wood all weekend
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL DSC00253
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:35 am

I am a produce mngr 4a midwest groc chain but n my spair time me and my girl cruise our show rides with our dogs her 87 iroc on 20s mine 84 regal on 22s and our dogs are a doberman and rott
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:13 am

I love to ride my 4 wheelers with my wife
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL L_e46ca60cded6ed0e281bf78de679be73

and to make music
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL L_80f86c702ab72d2110ca7a98f3b40cbd
here is just a few
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL L_cad840b2d6966e432cbb7c110b7a744b
What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL L_65a9b8ed2962f6c5402dca8607cf5343
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:15 am

Just out of curiousity Greg what speakers do you use in your studio?
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:20 am

Event sp8 and Event 20/20
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:11 pm

cadencechef wrote:
when im not competing in usaci sound quality you can find me baking and cooking in my catering business. i like to bake brownies and cookies and creme cheese danish and chocolate truffles and what not have i made you hungry yet...Smile but have to concentrate on world finals coming to dallas...Smile

hmmmm catering....
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:16 pm

Navi wrote:
Im actually on the fire brigade at work, nowhere near as involved as what you have there Ralph but we practice alot of situations around the plant for just in case situations. Would like to get involved more in our local FD but the closet Vollie is about a 20 minute drive, id miss the truck each time Sad

Other than that my hobby has to be my little one, shes takes all my time and money so that qualifies right?

20 minutes is a long way - but on a worker it is still time to get in on some of the fun.

Seems to me the "little one" is a better option. I have 4 boys and they have grown so fast I missed a lot on the road. It goes by too fast to not take time out. Contgrats!
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:55 pm

Racing for me as what we do for fun track and street
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:58 pm

The whole family got into snowboarding last year. From my 6 year old daughter to my wife. Can't wait for the snow to start flying up here. Other than that I work on all of our cars and play a lot of Wii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL   What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do for fun (other than USACI) LOL
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next