Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Vote_lcapSaturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Voting_barSaturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Vote_lcapSaturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Voting_barSaturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence stereo world 80inches chef pics broken build contest kyle louisiana 2010 state crank records globe crzyblondgrl drive songs finals Johncarr quad record disc dollar Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Empty
PostSubject: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:16 pm

This weekends FREE Fun(Aug 4th and 5th) begins Saturday Evening around 7pm With Free Meter Time, FREE Food, and time to hang out and meet some new people for FREE, then On to the best part, Sunday, Sunday, SUnday...........

Sunday Aug. 5th Lincoln, NE
FREE DOUBLE POINT SHOW
Lincoln, Ne 40th and O st store
Registration will begin at 11am
Entry FEE.....................FREE fifty FREE.

So this is the weekend to come and have TONS of Fun and GET LOUD FOR FREEE!!!!! Every one needs to make a weekend out of this one
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:25 pm

Wish I could make the weekend out of it, but I may show up on Sunday. If the show starts at 11am what an avarge time for it to be over, 10 hour drive got to have pit stops.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:36 pm

i'd say somewhere around 330ish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:36 pm

be ready to run by 330ish, not get there and then get ready to run, but ask billgass
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:42 pm

I'll make it there by 11am, I am going to drive home after the show.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:02 am

LONG DRIVE from grand junction man I hope you make it out that would be cool.......it should be done at the latest 5 or so......
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:18 am

I am going to try to make it, I am still waiting on my amp to come back but it is in the mail, and I have to add another sub and work on the build a little, 10 hours is not to bad I have driven further...
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:24 am

COOL! Why Dont you head down saturday?? what kinda numbers you doin? and Trophies should be pretty decently sized for this show since its a Double
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:44 pm

I'm diong a 54 with 2 subs, I also gain on altitude drop, dont know why but it sure comes in handy, lol.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:12 pm

Cool....Well hope to see you make it....just look for the ugly rex and nicer rex thatd be me and chad(kickercrx).....we arent in your class tho so dont worry, we have a teammate with an exploder that is close to you but if you gain from altitude you got him beat he does 54s on cool days warm days not so much....
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:21 pm

We'll be there for Sun. Thankfully I don't have to work this time.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:51 pm

Lilredtiva wrote:

Oh so all you gotta do is drive a Block pansies LOL j/k atleast DMAN is drivin 10 hours or so to make a show, i may have a surprise outta the rex for you fellas on sunday
Back to top Go down
blakes
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
blakes

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:17 pm

160 tim ????? my charger wont be here in time for the show hes not mailing it till thursday but oh well .... i will be louder hopfully . 158.6 maybe .....forgot that if ya press on passengers door i gain .5 to .7 didnt do it at last show .......im also goin to put tubes over the back of subs to see if i gain
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:25 pm

dunno bout that im too lazy to work on the car to make it that loud.....i dont think i will work on it till october.......my goal is atleast that at finals.....tho the new box was the most work ive done since last year and i didnt even tune it.
Back to top Go down
RowRowSB
RowRowSB

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:41 am

well i hope you all have fun... i'll be partyin' in the ozarks with huey and some lady friends... oooo yeah... but i'll def. be back for whatever shows are after that for sure ...
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:46 am

RowRowSB wrote:
well i hope you all have fun... i'll be partyin' in the ozarks with huey and some lady friends... oooo yeah... but i'll def. be back for whatever shows are after that for sure ...

as long as you tell me all the stories later........that will bethe only way you get off the leash
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:32 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
Lilredtiva wrote:

Oh so all you gotta do is drive a Block pansies LOL j/k atleast DMAN is drivin 10 hours or so to make a show, i may have a surprise outta the rex for you fellas on sunday

Well maybe we do only have to drive a block, but we were still almost too late for the last show! LOL
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:22 pm

We are also rollin' a mini SPL car this show too... We'll see how that goes LOL
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:49 pm

Lilredtiva wrote:
We are also rollin' a mini SPL car this show too... We'll see how that goes LOL

You guys get the stiva stripped down yet.....need any help or input let me know.....im itchin to do a wall BAD LOL..........maybe ill wall off the civic HMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:44 pm

to bad you cant fit a crx inside a festiva
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:47 pm

kickercrx wrote:
to bad you cant fit a crx inside a festiva

That would be a neat trick!
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:01 pm

you CAN........................gotta plasma cutter
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:48 pm

for the rex? or for the 'tiva?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:49 pm

cut a rex up and weld it inside the tiva
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:51 pm

cool. we'd need to use the rex motor though. The festiva's isn't exaclty tough...
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:55 pm

thatd be a mistake using my motor LOL go to the junk yard that'd be better, mines gunna be yanked after this year new WINTER PROJECT since i have a garage
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:56 pm

i guess that means we have all winter to get the rex in the 'tiva then?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:22 pm

LOL yeah right means we have all winter to put motors in each car then come spring time we DRAG hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:31 pm

we better get a head start... Even stock at half of its current weight she wasn't fast (and heaven forbid if you want us to actually be able to make a turn).
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:38 pm

lol the rex isnt fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT   Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday and Sunday Weekend of FREE FUN at SWAT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FUTURE EVENTS :: FUTURE EVENTS-
Jump to: