Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeam Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Voting_barTeam Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeam Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Voting_barTeam Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals silence records Audiopipe 80inches globe pics record contest crzyblondgrl drive 2010 songs build kyle stereo dollar state world louisiana broken chef crank quad disc Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day

Go down 
+10
Celica*Chick
MIKE' S_WIFE
mschwitz
sanman
Greg McCool
tragicsounds
Navi
shadescustomtint
Team Big'Un
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Having Pedicures

The will be on Friday November 14th in Dallas

The lucky 5 will be announced Thurs Nov 13 on the forum

How to qualify
1. picture of you and ur feet

Last edited by Team Big'Un on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:36 pm

Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 L_5130ac05fe4dec4b335e50412e2a924f

Here is my wife's feet getting a parafin wax. We'll be rolling into town mid afternoon on friday.
Back to top Go down
MIKE' S_WIFE

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:03 pm

YOU DIDN'T!!!!!! >>>GASP<<< YOU DID - NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY!! THERE WILL BE SPANKINGS LATER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Celica*Chick
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Celica*Chick

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:18 pm

LMFAO!!!!! I dont like my feet or else id post.
Back to top Go down
KeithsKitty
KeithsKitty

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:31 pm

You know the best looking Team Big Un needs a Pedicure...So I better be the Number 1 on getting my feets did
Back to top Go down
MIKE' S_WIFE

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:56 pm

dont get me wrong - i have cute little feet, but those pics were not supposed to see the light of day!!! I'd like to point out we were at his friends house (male) who does this to himself!!! I just wanted to try it out!! :-) (was disappointed in the result, however...)
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Heather will be there saturday nite so Jen can corupt her as well
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:24 pm

KeithsKitty wrote:
You know the best looking Team Big Un needs a Pedicure...So I better be the Number 1 on getting my feets did

Oh we hae to get that appoved from the boss
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:30 pm

KeithsKitty wrote:

No picture of feet sorry, oh team members do not qualify u will just have to go to the bar with the me
Back to top Go down
KeithsKitty
KeithsKitty

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:34 pm

I'm not officially a team member more like a team supporter. I think after all the time that I've supported the cause my feet deserve it. But I'll take going to the bar. Tata bar?
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:52 pm

Looks like I have to get a pic of my girl's feet. she is spending her birthday in Texas with me..
Talk about support.. she is the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:15 am

we will be leaving here wed nite so count me and steph in! i needs my feetsies rubbed after this week!
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:03 am

Olawd here comes the party machine, Get some rest homie your going to need it
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:16 am

u want mint on pillow
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:41 am

Ladies and Charles There are reservations at the salon for 4:30 wine is served olawd this should be good Charles try to keep your clothes on elephant
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:05 pm

Contest is closed - the winners have been called
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:50 am

This was awesome. I will post pics soon, Charles got pink nail polish to make his pink van. It is cool!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:55 am

I wondered when the van was gonna be mentioned!! lol! I got a sneak peak for my Birthday Wink
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:30 pm

Its pinky
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:29 pm

*ahem* Where's my shirt? Do I have to come to Texas to get it? Wink
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:55 pm

yep u hvae to come to Tx
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:12 pm

8675309 wrote:
I wondered when the van was gonna be mentioned!! lol! I got a sneak peak for my Birthday Wink

I posted some pic..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:07 pm

We call her the pink taco olawd thats good stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day   Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Big'un will be taking 5 female to the spa for a day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2