Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Vote_lcapAm i NUT'Z???????????????????? Voting_barAm i NUT'Z???????????????????? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Vote_lcapAm i NUT'Z???????????????????? Voting_barAm i NUT'Z???????????????????? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef record crzyblondgrl Johncarr Audiopipe state louisiana records crank broken pics 80inches drive 2010 stereo quad build contest globe silence disc finals world kyle dollar songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Am i NUT'Z????????????????????

Go down 
+3
jmanjr82
kasey
justbump'n
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:23 pm

Okay i got the amp in the 6,000watter and my sub's are bumping good i haven't got it metered yet but im stuck on something.I listen to my music on my system it's a daily beater but i also compete with it and i think im close to a 150 with the new set up but am i nut's for trying to do an everyday beater and run it as a comp system to????Im also haveing a hard time not blowing my sub's from the music i listen to EX: Bass Mekanik,jeezy,and Metalica. Am i expecting to much out of my sub's and should i just tune it to like magic mike and just use it for a comp system?It's hard trying to find a sub that can handle this much power for daily and still compete!!!!!!!The Cadence sub's do dang good put i feel im pushing them to hard ( I have tested for about 4 day's and already have to rebuild 1!)So what do yall think and do yall have these same issue's???? I guess this is what i get for being a BASS HEAD!!!!!!!LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:42 pm

just wanted to say hi josh. im sure someone on here would have the right solution for you. so you think your at 150 hummm. glad to here you gotten louder bro. i get my car out the shop tomarrow.wednesday...wish you luck
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:45 pm

what makes you think your at a 150? Just curious of that for starters? I use mine for daily and comps, I just dont turn it up near as loud for daily driving.
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:12 pm

Hey what's up Kasey i hope you get youre car back and all is well!!!!Well the reason i think im at a 150 is because i had 5,000watt's and was doing a 147-148 and then i added a 7volt line driver and a 6,000watt amp to my setup!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:20 pm

does the line driver help josh i was told i dont need it. ill get my car back tomarrow..glad you got the amp you wanted
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:29 pm

Kasey for me it did!!!! I talked to the tech guy at CADENCE and he told me that my deck may say 6 volt's pre output but that really it's like 5.3 or lower and that with a line driver i get a constant 7volt's out!!!!But he also said not all amp's like it so check with the tech guy about it!!!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:41 am

well im going to check on the line driver tomarrow i have a new amp and it might like the line driver. ill ask to make sure. we have cadence down in sulphur man those tx look huge bro
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:07 am

Kasey check out the Daytona's!!!!!!!!That's what i run in the truck!
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:12 am

get it metered its not easy to gain that much just adding 1000watts. your talkin almost 2times louder, then it was, mic it an let us know.
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:53 am

Okay ill do that!!!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:10 pm

i dont see the daytonas but i saw those tx seris
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:37 pm

jmanjr,i should find out this weekend were the truck is at as far as number's!!!!!!!! Kasey hope to see you in Shreveport!!!!!!!Jmanjr you going to be there??????Hope to meet all yall down there!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:13 pm

justbump'n wrote:
Hey what's up Kasey i hope you get youre car back and all is well!!!!Well the reason i think im at a 150 is because i had 5,000watt's and was doing a 147-148 and then i added a 7volt line driver and a 6,000watt amp to my setup!!!!! Very Happy
I want to apologize for a mistake i made in this post, i had said that i was doing a 147-148 when i cant remember where i did it at i may have gotten my number's mixed up in Shreveport at the show down there i did a 158.9 in super port wars I did mess up in Shreveport at that show on the SB2 run and the 601 to 1800watt class run that i did a 143.3 in the 601-1800,in sb i think i did a 130somthing i apologize for the confunsion that get's me every day!!!!LOL i did test it though on a home made meter at the shop that i got my box from and it showed a 145 on the dash and a 143 in the kick!!!!!!!!But the meter wasn't accurate at all!!!!!LOL so sorry for the mistake!!!!!!!!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:31 pm

No I wont be in shreveport all though thats where I am from, im in the military an stationed in missouri.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:20 pm

im going to try to make it
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:20 am

Kasey i hope you do man!!!!!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:25 am

lemme know scores when you get them man, lets see that 150
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:13 am

Yeah i hope to get it that would be great to get me ready for final's!!!!LOL
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 4:25 pm

well i got the new batt in and i should hold my score better now i get the line driver in friday i dont think it will inprove my score but maybe dont think will hurt
Back to top Go down
ibebangin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:24 pm

i say the line driver will do it
Back to top Go down
bkolfo4
bkolfo4

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:38 am

I did a 155.0 in SB4 last weekend in our family vehicle. 120k miles on it, drive it back and forth to work every day.

PAC LC-1 subwoofer level control does a great job of keeping it under control for daily, and letting it rip at the competitions.

Brian
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:44 am

well thats a very decent score for sb4 bro nice job
Back to top Go down
ibebangin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:52 pm

well did u get that line driver? what did u hit??????????
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:24 am

well the likne driver didnt do nothing but mess my amp up. i jerked it out and now have my amp in the shop. i dont know for sure if the line driver was the cause but i will not take anychances. so i just bought a clarion filp screen and sold the dual. which the dual was a great deck for the price. and easily hit 148 at the kick. i burped a 148.4 and i was still going up when my amp blew the fuse. so i think i can burp 149 and street beat 148 ill see one day. i open my tunk and passenger door when i scored. not to bad for 2 12s in the trunk for a daily driver that sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
ibebangin
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:40 am

so now that you've had both, which ones better clairion, or dual??
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:37 pm

Hahahhaha, man Kasey if it wasn't for bad luck we wouldn't have none at all bro!!!!!!!! Ibebangin im holla at you asap called you last night and no answer!!!!!!!LOL yeah Kasey some amp's like the higher voltage and some dont dude i think you did the right thing by taking it out had you left it in there you could of had to buy ANOTHER amp!!!!!!!Surprised
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:17 pm

dont know yet i scored the dual and my amp went out but i got off one score of 148.4 thats with the trunk open and the passenger side door open. i just got the clarion and men its nice.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:27 pm

yea josh i still have a warrenty on the Z2 so its in the shop. i have it on my box man the box shakes to bad and the guys are going ro build me a amp rack so it wont happen again. josh the Z2 is by far a better sounding amp then the golaith and i hit an easy 148.4 it was still climing up so i think i can say i can street beat 148+. i am thinking my best will be 148.7 may 149 but i dont really no i love 148 its loud josh let me know if you hit a better score. oh me and my girl are having a baby. yep so ill have to slow down on the buy amp. got to buy baby suff. ill still compete but ill not be getting into it like buy a crx and have a bass car ill run my G6. i will be getting a new car in two year anyway i want the new camero. we have a good bit save and ill just save up for it until it comes out in 2009. i plan on paying cash for it. i dont want no notes.well i wish you guys all the best
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:32 pm

Kasey congrat's on the baby!!!!!!!!Yeah man i dont blame you for slowing down i would do the same if i had kid's dude!!!!!Good luck with all you do man!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:49 pm

im slowing down but not out just yet...i will use my G6 for a year maybe two depends on the amp....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am i NUT'Z????????????????????   Am i NUT'Z???????????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am i NUT'Z????????????????????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STREET BEAT :: STREET BEAT-
Jump to: