Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Vote_lcapquad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Voting_barquad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Vote_lcapquad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Voting_barquad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle quad world contest state silence drive build chef broken records louisiana finals crank disc dollar globe Johncarr crzyblondgrl 80inches stereo record pics Audiopipe songs 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.

Go down 
+4
KimboSlice2
jkrob21
Lilredtiva
mschwitz
8 posters

Who got owned/ is the poser is my challenge to quad?
Mike
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Vote_lcap15%quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Quad
quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Vote_lcap85%quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Vote_rcap
 85% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:23 pm

As is...I'm sure everyone has seen the topic. Simple vote...me or quad and his alter ego.
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:48 pm

It looks like KimboQuad voted there are two Mike votes.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:59 pm

WOW! When I voted there were 5 Mike votes.

Now Kimbo/Quad I suggest you tread lightly on the name calling when it comes to manufacturer's. The "ULTRA WEAK" and "ULTRA sucks" comments will not be tolerated anymore than the "crunk junk" shiz that we were all talking a few months ago.

Mess with Mike or me for that matter all you want but DO NOT drag the company into this. If you think Jimbo gets a little stirred up when something is said about team DB Driven, you aint seen nuttin yet!

Obviously you will not accept the original challenge as it was written so you should just drop it and move on.

Carry on boys...quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. 3D20Smiles20327
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:02 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
WOW! When I voted there were 5 Mike votes.

Now Kimbo/Quad I suggest you tread lightly on the name calling when it comes to manufacturer's. The "ULTRA WEAK" and "ULTRA sucks" comments will not be tolerated anymore than the "crunk junk" shiz that we were all talking a few months ago.

Mess with Mike or me for that matter all you want but DO NOT drag the company into this. If you think Jimbo gets a little stirred up when something is said about team DB Driven, you aint seen nuttin yet!

Obviously you will not accept the original challenge as it was written so you should just drop it and move on.

Carry on boys...quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. 3D20Smiles20327
Same stuff said by them and others what it can't work both ways???
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:07 pm

Just saying we should keep the manu name calling out of this. You want to play with MIKE then fine. You play with ULTRA and your asking for trouble. That's all.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Again goes Both ways!!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:10 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Again goes Both ways!!

Do explain..
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:14 pm

just responding to your post, it's all good, but if you mean Quad would be asking for trouble in a Legal means i would check the Public record his Lawer is good Wink
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:21 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
just responding to your post, it's all good, but if you mean Quad would be asking for trouble in a Legal means i would check the Public record his Lawer is good Wink

No No, Just saying that we competitors have for the most part stopped any bad comment on Crunk as a company. The challenge was meant to be between Mike And Quad. Person to person, build to build. Product should not be brought into this little challenge. I'm sure Crunk has a good lawyer as it should and so does Ultra. Let's not make a personal challenge get into a corporate battle of the bands here.

Simply stop the BS about a company you know nothing about as I know nothing about Crunk.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Not a Problem. and by the way That's
The Quad Group

Quad Audio
Crunk Audio
Svt R&D
The Bike Zone
LFP Designs
GCF Group Fiberglass How To's
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:35 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:

geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Very well then...carry on kiddo's I have beer to drink. IT'S FRIDAY. WOOT!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:40 pm

go drink your beer i'll make sure they get thier mind right......lol
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:43 pm

ibbangin wrote:
go drink your beer i'll make sure they get thier mind right......lol

I'm sure you will "Billy Bad Ass"!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:01 pm

hahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahhahahahhahahah!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:38 pm

i'll have a samual jackson!!!! mmmmm mmmm b^tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:57 pm

doh, you got owned!! I deleted my post! LOL!!!!

samual jackson? ain't no[ edited by usaci mods ] snakes in my beer!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:02 pm

8675309 wrote:
doh, you got owned!! I deleted my post! LOL!!!!

samual jackson? ain't no[ edited by usaci mods ] snakes in my beer!

Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:08 pm

ooops.... I said a bad word!! Sad
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:38 pm

I'm back and I have more beer! Where did we leave off at?

Oh yeah posers!study
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:49 am

Lammy is supposed to be coming to check this out. He wasn't real happy when I told him Quad was telling me what Lambros would and wouldn't do for me and bashing his products. Should get interesting again around here.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:32 pm

Awww hell...If Lammy drops in the whole forum will get put onquad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. 12v_2_lock
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:26 pm

Well my Brothers, I'm here and I'm looking for trouble.........
Were is this PUNK and why won't he accept a challenge?

I don't have to come out there....... you guys are too much and more than enough to scare him into crapin himself.

Where is he from anyway? Does he know that he is now on my SH*T LIST?
DRAMA? He should have stayed watching Days of our lives with his sister and kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:44 pm

Damn, Lammy's in the house. If you see this before the morning give me a call I need to add to my order.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:22 am

hmmm whered he go
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:02 am

Ultrasubs wrote:
Well my Brothers, I'm here and I'm looking for trouble.........
Were is this PUNK and why won't he accept a challenge?

I don't have to come out there....... you guys are too much and more than enough to scare him into crapin himself.

Where is he from anyway? Does he know that he is now on my SH*T LIST?
DRAMA? He should have stayed watching Days of our lives with his sister and kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.   quad - Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the poser/ got owned in my quad challenge.
Page 1 of 1