Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Team DB Driven Vote_lcapTeam DB Driven Voting_barTeam DB Driven Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches pics chef dollar Johncarr 2010 crank crzyblondgrl Audiopipe records world contest globe silence build songs disc kyle record broken stereo louisiana quad finals state drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Team DB Driven

Go down 
+16
extremewade
Tub Asko
supadave
TECH114
charlesestes
Iron Maiden
Talonesi
tragicsounds
HellRzR
Matt_Sibley
scionsoloxb
mod4000
rd s10
PhatSam
Stingraysevenout
towboatbobby
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:21 pm

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for accepting me when you did and to say you are all really cool but at this time I need to leave the team and be apart of another elite group of competitors as well as being closer to home to me.Thanks for everything.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:00 pm

Wow.... Goodluck and KEEP WORKIN ...

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
Above Average Contributor
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:24 pm

I had a feelin that was comin sooner or later
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:36 pm

l

Last edited by rd s10 on Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:34 pm

No its not his other team is a good one. Good luck Bobby and keep working
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:37 pm

rd s10 wrote:
I think that's f up u join a team then decide u wanted to be on another honesly I think the other team is f up for letting him join but what do I know
CAN I JOIN TEAM TX?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:23 pm

rd s10 wrote:
I think that's f up u join a team then decide u wanted to be on another honesly I think the other team is f up for letting him join but what do I know

EASY TRIGGER...... Its not like that. He opted out and needed a more local team so he can hang out and get some help and have fun... Thats it . And bobby leaving like he did letting ppl know... Well he even has option to come back later.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:48 pm

As I told Jimbo in PM we did not ask that Bobby leave dB Driven to be a part of our team. I talked to him at Scrapin the Coast and he had applied for our team prior to that. He's a great guy and lives near the majority of our team members and I felt he would fit well with our team. We weren't trying to steal anyone from any other team. Besides Daryal is it really any concern of yours?
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:49 pm

good luck bobby
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:58 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
As I told Jimbo in PM we did not ask that Bobby leave dB Driven to be a part of our team. I talked to him at Scrapin the Coast and he had applied for our team prior to that. He's a great guy and lives near the majority of our team members and I felt he would fit well with our team. We weren't trying to steal anyone from any other team. Besides Daryal is it really any concern of yours?

i put my opinion on the subject.
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:06 pm

congrats Bobby hope you found yourself a good home those are some good guys over there
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:09 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:

whatever matt. you big dirty ole teammate stealer you... Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:11 pm

He really left the team cause he was scared of jimbo's new member party at finals Smile
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:58 pm

OHHHHHHHHHH LAWD.... And that was a suprise shhhhhhh fool
Back to top Go down

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:04 pm

rd s10 wrote:
Matt_Sibley wrote:

Twisted Evil your opinion wasn't needed nor asked for- I would suggest keeping it to yourself unless it has to do with your own team-thanks Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
rd s10 wrote:

You don't know anything concerning my decisions,and you can say it's f'd up if you like,my decision was based on location and that's all,so in my opinion you can not worry about what is going on with it,this post was directed toward the great guys of team db driven so if you're not a part of that mind your own affairs.

EASY TRIGGER...... Its not like that. He opted out and needed a more local team so he can hang out and get some help and have fun... Thats it . And bobby leaving like he did letting ppl know... Well he even has option to come back later.

Thanks Jimbo,I'm glad you understand the logic behind this and I have enjoyed being a part of the team,but I feel being closer to members can benefit my learning experiences further in this sport,g/l to you all and see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

Number of posts : 331

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:01 am

rd s10 wrote:
Matt_Sibley wrote:

Maybe you should keep ya 2 cents out!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:16 am

i dont know the story here, but im really tired of people joining a team, getting what they need from it, and then running off to another or starting their own and acting like they are the shitt when they didnt know diddly squat before they joined a team or got alot of help from 1 then act like everything is all them. its bs thats why im reluctant to help anyone anymore, even teammates. you try to teach them what you've learned then they wanna make themselves feel all big and bad and tell anyone and everyone how to get louder, like they figured it out. good luck to you bobby, hope this isnt the situation with you.
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:23 am

Charles,this IS NOT my situation,not once have I got any build from anyone as I was trying to do my own,as I stated it was a situation to where I could be more interactive with these guys as they are in my area,that's it,nothing more-nothing less.People can read more into this if desired but the fact is I want to be able to actually be around other members,thats it,end of story.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:56 am

charlesestes wrote:
i dont know the story here, but im really tired of people joining a team, getting what they need from it, and then running off to another or starting their own and acting like they are the shitt when they didnt know diddly squat before they joined a team or got alot of help from 1 then act like everything is all them. its bs thats why im reluctant to help anyone anymore, even teammates. you try to teach them what you've learned then they wanna make themselves feel all big and bad and tell anyone and everyone how to get louder, like they figured it out. good luck to you bobby, hope this isnt the situation with you.

You are not going to help me Charles? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:56 am

Good luck Bobby
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:08 am

Thanks to everyone who understands,and to all the great guys on Team DB Driven.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:56 am

Just do your thing Bobby. Your on a great team.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:03 am

bobby wtg man, i am pretty sure team db driven is a good team haven't heard anything bad from or about these guys so i know they accept what u are doing and know your situation and thats all that matters man. it was really big of you to even post it like that u didn't have to do it but u did cause u thought everyone should know so they don't speculate things into some dumb shit and i totally understand that man. i think matt and his group are a great bunch of guys and i think u will only do good with them as u did with db driven. its your thing do what u wanna do , i cant tell you who to sock it too. .lol have fun buddy and be safe out there on that water. see u in the lanes

david
Back to top Go down
Iron Maiden
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Iron Maiden

Number of posts : 331

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:10 am

charlesestes wrote:

definitley not Bobby's situation at all, I do agree 110% with Estes comments. Truly not the case in this situation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:34 am

Aww Charles needs a hug!! Love ya buddy! When you coming back down for some cajun food? Maybe an LSU football game or something... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Tub Asko
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tub Asko

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:32 pm

STUDENT TICKETS FTW!!! HAHA

and GOOD LUCK BOBBY!
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/cfmetal16/av-6122.jpg
extremewade
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
extremewade

Number of posts : 362
Location : on the line of livingston alabama and dekalb mississippi
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:38 pm

CONGRATS ON THE NEW TEAM BOBBY AND GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:09 pm

ooooooollllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdddddddd I am thinking that is all that needs to be said thank you come again jocolor
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:10 pm

bobby, that was just a general statement bro, nothing personal. thats why i said i dont know your situation and then wished you well. imm not mad at anyone in particular, just a general statement. it just seems that this has happened quite a few times in the past. bobby seems like a nice guy the little bit i talked to him in pms.

kumar, i always help my friends so just call if you need anything man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team DB Driven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team DB Driven   Team DB Driven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team DB Driven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: