Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
usaci in NY August 3 Vote_lcapusaci in NY August 3 Voting_barusaci in NY August 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
usaci in NY August 3 Vote_lcapusaci in NY August 3 Voting_barusaci in NY August 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
louisiana quad songs dollar globe broken kyle finals contest Audiopipe chef world 2010 build records state crzyblondgrl drive 80inches pics record crank Johncarr disc stereo silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

usaci in NY August 3

Go down 
+11
80INCHES
Mr. Singh the Idiot
nesoundoff
Navy01Z
SPL Blazer
gtmassive
usacine
Nice
dbracer79
Beast From Da East/DH Mag
TECH114
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

usaci in NY August 3 Empty
PostSubject: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:57 am

August 3
790 utica av brooklyn NY 11203

This one is going to be big
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:10 pm

I guess someone erased what I said. but I was the one to convince Will to do it. Usaci also needs the exposure here. I wait for ralph to say thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.deephitters.org
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:08 pm

I'm pretty shure the whole USACI organization for the northeast is thankfull Vic. Especially us comptetitors.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:12 am

Beast From Da East/DH Mag wrote:
I guess someone erased what I said. but I was the one to convince Will to do it. Usaci also needs the exposure here. I wait for ralph to say thanks

Vick not to take anything away from you but Proline wasn't going to do the USACI show. The guy from Proline that was at Englishtown was telling them at the shop over a $1,000 to do the show. Richie Rich made it happen this week. Call them and ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:53 am

TECH114 wrote:

Vick not to take anything away from you but Proline wasn't going to do the USACI show. The guy from Proline that was at Englishtown was telling them at the shop over a $1,000 to do the show. Richie Rich made it happen this week. Call them and ask

Richie Rich just got into Proline Kumar. He might of made the call to finalize the deal and that's it. No one (workers)at Proline had anything to do with that decision. Will "the owner", the guys who pays everyone there asked me should he do it and I responded by telling him that since he got the block locked down to do it because it can drive in a different field of people to the business and Greg his right hand person agreed and told him that if he is going to do something big, do it big. I don't know about any prices in this whole thing but I told Will that if they charge you a 1,000 then he is a fool to pay it because in reality Proline don't need Usaci but Usaci need Proline to get their feet wet into NYC where I don't see any sanctioned being thrown. Usaci may be a big deal outside of NYC but here they are small potatos or not even on the map. Im not saying this to offend anyone in Usaci but let's keep it real and if Im wrong then can someone prove it and I'll apologize publicly
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:42 pm

Vic, USACi has done shows in Queens before. Speedworld use to have a big show at Shea Stadium. There were also shows at Green Acres (just outside of Queens).
USACi fell off when the former promoter ran off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:43 pm

Nice wrote:
Vic, USACi has done shows in Queens before. Speedworld use to have a big show at Shea Stadium. There were also shows at Green Acres (just outside of Queens).
USACi fell off when the former promoter ran off.
I know. Use to is the operative word. It's like a saying" what have you done for me lately.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Have a safe trip.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:20 pm

Just saw commercials on espn for this show.
Back to top Go down
usacine
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
usacine

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Proline show on Aug 3rd   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:24 pm

TECH114 wrote:

Richie Rich just got into Proline Kumar. He might of made the call to finalize the deal and that's it. No one (workers)at Proline had anything to do with that decision. Will "the owner", the guys who pays everyone there asked me should he do it and I responded by telling him that since he got the block locked down to do it because it can drive in a different field of people to the business and Greg his right hand person agreed and told him that if he is going to do something big, do it big. I don't know about any prices in this whole thing but I told Will that if they charge you a 1,000 then he is a fool to pay it because in reality Proline don't need Usaci but Usaci need Proline to get their feet wet into NYC where I don't see any sanctioned being thrown. Usaci may be a big deal outside of NYC but here they are small potatos or not even on the map. Im not saying this to offend anyone in Usaci but let's keep it real and if Im wrong then can someone prove it and I'll apologize publicly

In reference to the Proline show on Aug 3rd:
1 - There is no official show for USAC yet.
2 - The price of $1000 was never discussed nor do we charge that much.
3 - Its not a matter of USAC needing Proline or Proline needing USAC. Its for people to get together and have some fun.
4 - It is posted on the local website because I told the gentlemen at Proline that I would post the show for him. (whether or not USAC does the soundoff).
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:39 pm

usacine wrote:
TECH114 wrote:

3 - Its not a matter of USAC needing Proline or Proline needing USAC. Its for people to get together and have some fun.
4 - It is posted on the local website because I told the gentlemen at Proline that I would post the show for him. (whether or not USAC does the soundoff).

Well said. Let us know if it is a USACI show?
The price of $1,000 exactly, I know usaci don't charge that much. That is what the gentleman from englishtown went back and told Proline. Richie Rich came by and said they were not going to do it with usaci that it was too much. I told them you don't charge that much and give him your number to call.

Anyway, let us know if it is usaci or not?
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 pm

TECH114 wrote:
usacine wrote:
TECH114 wrote:

The price of $1,000 exactly, I know usaci don't charge that much. That is what the gentleman from englishtown went back and told Proline. Richie Rich came by and said they were not going to do it with usaci that it was too much. I told them you don't charge that much and give him your number to call.

What do you mean let us know? You were the only idiot who blasted that it was a USACi show like you're some kind of official. Just like you to want to be bigger then you are.
Fall back and wait like everyone else *********

watch the accusatiions
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Ignorance lack of knowledge, willful lack of desire to improve. They are dumb and can't help themselves and always offensive.

p.s.
The show was originally posted on the nesoundoff.org website
I will be a USACI judge soon.
U dig
Back to top Go down
gtmassive
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
gtmassive

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:19 pm

I can't believe how stupid you are...
Back to top Go down
gtmassive
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
gtmassive

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:21 pm

[quote="Nice"]
TECH114 wrote:
usacine wrote:
TECH114 wrote:

What do you mean let us know? You were the only *** who blasted that it was a USACi show like you're some kind of official. Just like you to want to be bigger then you are.

don't worry fat boy when you grow up you will be like us INDIANS one day... smart, intelligent and rich...
Back to top Go down
usacine
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
usacine

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:47 pm

Nice wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
usacine wrote:
TECH114 wrote:

What do you mean let us know? You were the only idiot who blasted that it was a USACi show like you're some kind of official. Just like you to want to be bigger then you are.
Fall back and wait like everyone else cheater.

Information was posted wrong on the Local USAC website.I had that corrected today.

As far as cheating is concerned I spent over 45 min inspecting tech114's vehicle, it was video taped and there was a very experienced competitor with me who has no ties to tech114.
The vehicle was checked top to bottom, inside and out.
I do know now what he does when he competes and it is perfectly legal.

I have never been on this forum before and I must say that the immature bullsh*t talk that I have read this evening would make me not want to be involved in any organization.

This is about having fun and as we become more experienced, teaching the newbies. (crushing them first of course...LOL)

I do have to say in closing that TECH114 and his guys are always there at the shows to help out, and I thank them and everyone else who helps at the shows, it is hard to find someone that wants to be a judge, so right now its a tight ship...
I have a headache... Im out.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:51 pm

Mark, unfortunately this is a new year and he has gone up in a class so he may be legal this year.
Yes he does help out at shows. By doing that, It takes the heat off him, but again, that was last year when he was in a lower class.
Back to top Go down
gtmassive
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
gtmassive

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:01 am

[quote="usacine"]
Nice wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
usacine wrote:
TECH114 wrote:

Fall back and wait like everyone else cheater.

Information was posted wrong on the Local USAC website.I had that corrected today.

As far as cheating is concerned I spent over 45 min inspecting tech114's vehicle, it was video taped and there was a very experienced competitor with me who has no ties to tech114.
The vehicle was checked top to bottom, inside and out.
I do know now what he does when he competes and it is perfectly legal.

I have never been on this forum before and I must say that the immature bullsh*t talk that I have read this evening would make me not want to be involved in any organization.

This is about having fun and as we become more experienced, teaching the newbies. (crushing them first of course...LOL)

I do have to say in closing that TECH114 and his guys are always there at the shows to help out, and I thank them and everyone else who helps at the shows, it is hard to find someone that wants to be a judge, so right now its a tight ship...
I have a headache... Im out.[/qu

well said Mark
Back to top Go down
usacine
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
usacine

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:15 am

Nice wrote:
Mark, unfortunately this is a new year and he has gone up in a class so he may be legal this year.
Yes he does help out at shows. By doing that, It takes the heat off him, but again, that was last year when he was in a lower class.

I was told by someone that he is cheating this year and I needed to look at it. so I did.

Even though I like you and him if I catch anyone cheating I will address it.

You and I both know someone who has cheated and maybe still is but I havent seen him this year. (I will discuss that with you in person)

Last year is in the past and without proof we cant do anything.

Calling each other names doesnt help any situation.

Why dont you become a member and take the judges test then we can all have fun.

Now lets all have a warm cup of milk and turn in for the night and tink happy thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:34 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
gtmassive
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
gtmassive

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:30 am

Nice wrote:
Agreed.

Why are you agreeing with what Mark is saying when you were the one that say he is cheating... You can't beat him in his class that's why you think he is cheating Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:40 pm

Anyone know what the entry fee is gonna be for the SPL portion of this show? I saw a flyer that said it was a $50 fee for cars and trucks, but it didn't say if this was just for the car show or for the SPL portion too. No matter what it's for thats an insane price to pay, I've never seen anyone charge more than $30 for a car show, unless it was a real show like HIN or NOPI.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:57 pm

SPL Blazer wrote:
Anyone know what the entry fee is gonna be for the SPL portion of this show? I saw a flyer that said it was a $50 fee for cars and trucks, but it didn't say if this was just for the car show or for the SPL portion too. No matter what it's for thats an insane price to pay, I've never seen anyone charge more than $30 for a car show, unless it was a real show like HIN or NOPI.

I agree with you on the price. That is high. I thought they were going to change it. Hope SPL is lower.
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:15 pm

I called and asked how much for the SPL and they said it's included in the $50 fee, screw this show. I'm staying home for this one.
Back to top Go down
Navy01Z
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Navy01Z

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:27 pm

SPL Blazer wrote:
I called and asked how much for the SPL and they said it's included in the $50 fee, screw this show. I'm staying home for this one.

$50 seems really high. Just my opinion. Thats like what I would expect from Nopi Nationals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navy01z
nesoundoff
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nesoundoff

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:17 am

I know this price seems high but first off that is what proline not USACi is charging and also when you figure in that you are going to a show like a raceway park without the races, you still have all the venders raffles etc. and DJ's Comedians and more. This show will be a fun time for everyone. Very Happy

Last edited by nesoundoff on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nesoundoff.com
nesoundoff
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nesoundoff

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:34 am

usaci in NY August 3 ProlineAugust08ad
Back to top Go down
SPL Blazer

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:26 am

nesoundoff wrote:
I know this price seems high but first off that is what proline not USACi is charging and also when you figure in that you are going to be getting a trophie twice to three times the size, this price is not at all too bad. This is like a raceway without the races, but there will be plenty of entertainment all day. So please do come

It sounds like it might be a good show, but a lot of us competitors have so many trophies already that paying $50 for a bigger one isn't really that important. For the newer competitors that only have one or two then it's great for them. But some of us long time competitors are happy with a certificate, at least it's easier to find a place for those.

Are there any pictures of the "huge" trophies?
Back to top Go down
nesoundoff
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nesoundoff

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:21 pm

[quote="SPL Blazer"]
nesoundoff wrote:
I know this price seems high but first off that is what proline not USACi is charging and also when you figure in that you are going to be getting a trophie twice to three times the size, this price is not at all too bad. This is like a raceway without the races, but there will be plenty of entertainment all day. So please do come

It sounds like it might be a good show, but a lot of us competitors have so many trophies already that paying $50 for a bigger one isn't really that important. For the newer competitors that only have one or two then it's great for them. But some of us long time competitors are happy with a certificate, at least it's easier to find a place for those
3x point event Laughing

Last edited by nesoundoff on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
usacine
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
usacine

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:44 pm

[b] affraid I HAVE OFFICIALLY DESIGNATED THE AUGUST 3RD SHOW A TRIPLE POINT EVENT WELCOME BACK TO NEW YORK.

Start spreading the news.....We're leaving today.......it's up to you ~~New York, New York!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: usaci in NY August 3   usaci in NY August 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

usaci in NY August 3
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next