Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Vote_lcapTopeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Voting_barTopeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Vote_lcapTopeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Voting_barTopeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive kyle louisiana disc build records finals state stereo world songs globe 2010 crzyblondgrl quad pics crank Audiopipe broken 80inches silence dollar contest Johncarr chef record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?

Go down 
+8
MRussell
txcomp
JLG Entertainment
PhatSam
Moparbass28
jmorri
sanmans_kitty
RFLfestiva
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RFLfestiva
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Empty
PostSubject: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:34 pm

I will be there but not the festiva. Who else is showing up?
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 5:12 pm

I had to work, and the car is still not fixed yet.
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 8:00 pm

was pretty small turnout for the usaci side..
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 8:45 pm

Very small turnout. Didn't get a chance to say hey to ya Justin. Maybe next time. ;-) Nice setup you have. :-D

I did stock 0-600 and won, due to noone else in my class. LOL
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 12:09 am

ya, i still have a ton of work to do.. we will meet eventually i would think.
Back to top Go down
RFLfestiva
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 12:28 am

Before I left there were only four competitors. Hopefully Autosound will do other shows.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
Above Average Contributor
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 2:30 am

It doesn't look good for anymore USAC shows in Topeka. It all depends on Ralph when the owners of Autosound call on Monday. They were pretty upset the show wasn't on the event list til wed. Then to top it off the forums down for 2 weeks didn't help to spread the news like it usually does. We had 21 Db Drag cars and only 7 Usac, with one guy counting in 2 classes of the 7 entries.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 4:48 am

Maybe now it will change. I hope there are more shows there. I enjoyed it to be honest. And its close. ;-) Give it one more chance. :-)
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:23 pm

First time for everything more db drag then USACi confused
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:26 pm

yeah kinda hard to get people to a show when they dont notice it on the event list till after the show,

i know it was on the schedule earlier in the year then dissapeared, then reapeared last week
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:49 pm

Yep. That made it hard, and still not knowing till the day of the show if it would truely include USACI. I went in hopes and was glad they did have a USACI side. Maybe next time it will be better and stay on the event calender.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:43 pm

I haven't had a chance to talk to Johnathan yet. He said he was gonna call Ralph today. All I know I was pretty disappointed in the turnout. I don't complain or write a whole lot on the forum but this ticked me off a bit. These guys are awsome supporters of our industry.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:59 pm

Yeah, I thought there would have been more there. Next time tho I am sure there will be more. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:51 pm

USACI MD wrote:

Actually, I can think of alot more than just 1
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 5:25 pm

dBSteve wrote:
USACI MD wrote:

Steve registered just to put this post up... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
MRussell

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 5:43 pm

ruh roh.......lol
Back to top Go down
xpl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
xpl

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 6:43 pm

I was pretty shocked at the turnout as well. I did the best I could to advertise it as wide-spread as I could.

There is another Topeka Autosound event this September (the 15th I think). I am sure that once cooler heads prevail it will not only be a dB Drag event but a USACi event as well. A little gentle persuading and it will all work out. I feel pretty confident.

Smile - Ya know - this may be one very good reason why there were USACi segments on the Termpro forum and the midwestSPL forum as well. In case one is down - people still go to other sites - so the information could still be stated.

Just a thought Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:43 pm

txcomp wrote:
dBSteve wrote:
USACI MD wrote:

Steve registered just to put this post up... Razz

coincidence actually. Today is the first day I've been home since this new forum has been created and this was the first post I felt I needed to reply too.

But yeah, couldn't reply unless I registered Smile
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Steve you know if I wasn't giving you a hard time you would think I was mad at you.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:54 pm

txcomp wrote:
Steve you know if I wasn't giving you a hard time you would think I was mad at you.... Very Happy

I sware there is a line of you people ... all wanting to give me a bad time ... the line is endless. Smile

As far as the topic goes ... yes, Autosound was very much discouraged regarding the turn out and the proceedings leading up to the show.

Usually we have 55-60competitors at this show between the two organizations. This time we had about 35 or so doing dB Drag & Bass Race and 7 doing Usaci.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:53 am

CATFIGHT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:27 am

I will be there again and again and so on. As long as there is a comp there I am there, makeing it more simple.lol

I had fun, even tho it was small. Msd was fun and different. I am still surprised I walked away with second there.LMAO Next time tho I will be louder, ok I hope so. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:42 am

Sorry, had to work.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:19 am

I'll be at a few kc shows as well. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:23 am

Steve call me tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 5:54 am

not i
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 5:55 am

Moparbass28 wrote:
I'll be at a few kc shows as well. Wink
Gonna be at Thunder?
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 5:56 am

he said yes
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 5:57 am

have fun moving
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:08 am

Db Steve is da man cheers
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?   Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topeka, kansas today...who's showing up?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next