Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
whats it going to take to win this year Vote_lcapwhats it going to take to win this year Voting_barwhats it going to take to win this year Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
whats it going to take to win this year Vote_lcapwhats it going to take to win this year Voting_barwhats it going to take to win this year Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive 80inches crank crzyblondgrl disc broken record globe chef build silence 2010 louisiana songs kyle contest world state Audiopipe dollar pics stereo records finals quad Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

whats it going to take to win this year

Go down 
+11
shadescustomtint
tragicsounds
team treo
ktsstratus
dbracer79
rd s10
slumpinhonda
ibbangin
rdcrx
sanmans_kitty
The_Rowlands
15 posters
AuthorMessage

whats it going to take to win this year Empty
PostSubject: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:55 pm

stock classes, prostock, mod????

i wont be there, and l&c wont be there, so whats in going to take in stock this year
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:59 pm

.1 db higher then second place
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:26 pm

well true on both accounts there Chad, but I have heard of some talks between 2 powerhouse teams merging togather and if thats the truth it might be an awsome combination.
Back to top Go down
rdcrx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:45 pm

sanmans_kitty wrote:
well true on both accounts there Chad, but I have heard of some talks between 2 powerhouse teams merging togather and if thats the truth it might be an awsome combination.
Suspect
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:48 pm

rdcrx wrote:
sanmans_kitty wrote:
Suspect
Suspect
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:52 pm

the only powerhouse is me................
Back to top Go down
rdcrx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:00 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
better hit that alarm clock...WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:05 pm

ok ok.......................me and ryan the only powerhouses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:21 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:

in the outhouse maybe
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:22 pm

yeah ok
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:44 pm

sanmans_kitty wrote:

i dont think thats a good idea didnt we see this allready this year?????
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:46 pm

where did we see this this year????
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:50 am

A whole bunch of s10's and crx's.lol
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
Above Average Contributor
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:21 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^X2^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien I HEEEEEEEEEERRRRRD THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:34 am

I think the bigger the team the bigger the problems
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:49 pm

yeah i think that too keep it simple that way no one is stepping on toes
Back to top Go down
ktsstratus
ktsstratus

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:47 pm

you cant say that cause their some large teams out their and you dont here about them, but also its true cause the more ppl involved of course the more of a chance of something going wrong.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:58 pm

We have a HUGE team just most of them arent heavy hitters.......LOTS of newbies just out to have fun and see how loud they can get with what they got none that are Serious competitors.....cept for myself chad curtis danny bobbo magoo BEELO (hopefully i didnt leave anyone else out).....and maybe sum more too?
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:10 pm

I guess it depends on the team and the leader or lack of,Our team is about having fun and being around one another,winning is a plus not a necessity,remember you do this for fun jocolor
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:51 pm

True dat
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:35 pm

same as us^^^^
Back to top Go down
thegreatwhitehype

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:37 pm

true that, life is simple people make it complicated
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:44 pm

You got that rite, its too bad the ugly people screw it up for those of us who look good lol jocolor
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:18 pm

A pie in the box
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:52 pm

sanmans_kitty wrote:

TEASE.... Very Happy So let us know dammmmit.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:43 pm

hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats it going to take to win this year   whats it going to take to win this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats it going to take to win this year
Page 1 of 1