Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Wife-vs-spl equipment Vote_lcapWife-vs-spl equipment Voting_barWife-vs-spl equipment Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Wife-vs-spl equipment Vote_lcapWife-vs-spl equipment Voting_barWife-vs-spl equipment Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record build 2010 records kyle dollar chef drive crzyblondgrl contest Audiopipe broken stereo Johncarr quad songs disc globe finals pics world state silence louisiana crank 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Wife-vs-spl equipment

Go down 
+29
Terry Brocks
slumpinhonda
TECH114
charlesestes
modxterra
Tub Asko
mschwitz
Matt_Sibley
tijuana_no
jkrob21
ranger02
tragicsounds
sanman
BBGIC
PHILLIP DEHOYOS
scionsoloxb
ibbangin
Emperor
DANNY BRITAIN
ARMed&Bangin
shadescustomtint
Talonesi
memphis_yota
Greg McCool
rd s10
Moparbass28
towboatbobby
supadave
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Wife-vs-spl equipment Empty
PostSubject: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:05 am

without these great creatures some of us prolly wouldnt be in this sport but what i want to know is does your significant other give u hell about how much money u spend on your equipment that goes in your vehicle?

david
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:05 am

Mine doesn't say to much unless I make long trips out here on the boat,she hates me being gone for 2 1/2 months,and she enjoys the shows as much as I do,she says she doesn't care what I do to the truck as long as I just ride 30 days at a time,so she's cool.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:31 am

As I said a few times in posts.

My wife doesn't care, due to the equipment and vehicle is hers and she competes also. In fact, she wants to compete against me in the same class. LOL

So It all good for me in the lanes and at the comps. Wink
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:24 am

and if u beat her ur sleepen in the dog house
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:27 am

"QUOTE" From Terry Brocks...
Back in 02 my girlfriend said I had to make a choice between her and DB Drag....I told that b-tch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:28 am

mine is always fussing about stereo I would hate to know what she would do if she found out how much I spend.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:34 am

memphis_yota wrote:
mine is always fussing about stereo I would hate to know what she would do if she found out how much I spend.

Mine don't say a word about how much money. I am sure its cause she really don't wanna know lol.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:47 am

Greg McCool wrote:
Back in 02 my girlfriend said I had to make a choice between her and DB Drag....I told that b-tch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
This is good stuff jocolor
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:53 am

hey mine knows how much i spend and tells me not to buy anything else we have a weding to pay for I tell ok and do it anyWays right now she told me she was going to leave me I'd I bought a bike so I guess I'll be single in a few months
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:29 am

rd s10 wrote:
and if u beat her ur sleepen in the dog house

Naw.. She says if I beat her, then it was because I had the better build and smaller space to pressurize. LMAO

She learnin more and more as the time goes by.Wink
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:34 am

Mine used to fuss about it. Then I took her to a competition (Iron Horse) in which there were three women competing there, who all took 1st place trophies home with them. After that, she wanted me to build her a system for her car. So...she's all in now, and doesn't fuss anymore.
Back to top Go down
DANNY BRITAIN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
DANNY BRITAIN

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:51 am

Greg McCool wrote:

Dude that is the most priceless statement ever made when he said that I hit the floor!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emperor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Emperor

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:41 am

Thank God mine has no complaints. She is very supportive, which goes a long way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/presleyaudio
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:42 am

Greg McCool wrote:
lol thats some funny $hit
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:

My wife doesn't care, due to the equipment and vehicle is hers and she competes also. In fact, she wants to compete against me in the same class. LOL

let ya spend all that on audio then you never go to usaci shows. Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
PHILLIP DEHOYOS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
PHILLIP DEHOYOS

Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:23 pm

affraid I GET SHIT affraid ABOUT IT EVERY DAY affraid NEW BABY GIRL flower ON THE WAY IN AUGUST Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep bom
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/SonoraCarAudio
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:51 pm

well i am like pat mine supports me all the way as long as the bills are paid and food is in the frig she is okay with it all cause she has subs in her trunk also an always wantin a new cd player cause she is gettin tired of her old one. all an all i got lucky lol

an phillip i know what u mean man a buddy of mine is the same way hears about it everyday needless to say its never a dull moment at his house lol

david
Back to top Go down
Emperor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Emperor

Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:00 pm

Supadave, it's good to have it like we do. My wife is the exact same, food, roof, and it's all good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/presleyaudio
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Of all the members who have left comeptition over the years, the number one reason given is new girlfriend or wife.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:18 pm

mine would rather do something togather, and travel every weekend instead of sitting in the house or shopping so we spend out money togather instead of individually.

so ide say she is supportive
Back to top Go down
tragicsounds
tragicsounds

Number of posts : 992
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:40 pm

my women is very supportive about it as long as i keep her happy thats all she cares about
Back to top Go down
ranger02
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:14 pm

mine does but in the end she says I'd rather you be doing this than going to the titty bars
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:47 pm

well then guys it seem we have more supporting wive's than the ones that complain about it but it think it should be like pat and i or sanman and mopar, competete together and go to shows together. or be really supportive as long as we take care of home first and that is how i do it.

david
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:07 pm

most the guys dont want there women taggin along then they couldnt go see another ladies tities, or even well you get the point but mine likes tities to so im good lol
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:13 pm

I have said it before and will say it again. My wifey supports me in everything I do. We sometimes go without so that I can go to shows or do an upgrade to the truck. I gotta love this woman! She enjoys this hobby with me. Even though she has no clue what is goin on. LOL
Back to top Go down
PHILLIP DEHOYOS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
PHILLIP DEHOYOS

Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:23 pm

Evil or Very Mad SOMETIMES SHE IS OKAY Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad BUT NEW BABY flower ON WAY lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! IT GET HOT AROUND HERE affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid POOR ME afro afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/SonoraCarAudio
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:39 pm

mine doesn't mine the money i spend .she spends alot more than i do ,but also makes about 10 times more than i do and i make very good money. she fuzzes more about the time i spend on this sport and my hobbies.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:10 pm

My new girlfriend says as long as I am not putting off other things that are necessities and I can afford the things I want then she doesn't see a problem! She told me the other day she felt bad because she spent a good bit of money on clothes and a purse. It was a couple hundred dollars or so. I proceeded to tell her that wasn't bad, because I just spent about 800$ on speakers and an amp, still need to get subs, more amps, a processor and sound deadener, then build my car pc, and figured about 3500-4000$ for everything haha. She didn't have a problem with it though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:20 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
Moparbass28 wrote:

let ya spend all that on audio then you never go to usaci shows. Suspect Suspect

Thats cause it was for her van and it's her equipment. Razz besides, I have competed this year. As I told ya before. Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:48 am

well i am lookin to upgrade my subs and i asked my wife the other nite and she told me " get whatever u want baby" you gotta love those words coming out of your womans mouth man now that just lights my fire boys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife-vs-spl equipment   Wife-vs-spl equipment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wife-vs-spl equipment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next