Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Vote_lcapHEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Voting_barHEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Vote_lcapHEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Voting_barHEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals stereo quad pics songs drive silence contest broken chef Johncarr kyle 80inches 2010 dollar crzyblondgrl records crank disc build record state world globe Audiopipe louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS

Go down 
+6
Bailey
DMAN
Moparbass28
Stingraysevenout
cavi_in_kc
TAMU
10 posters

IS THIS A GOOD IDEA
YES
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Vote_lcap38%HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
NO
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Vote_lcap54%HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
I DONT WANT TO GET BEAT
HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Vote_lcap8%HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Empty
PostSubject: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:21 am

8/18/2007 9:00:00 AM 1 Sound Creations DURANT OK 580-924-2255 FE SP 201 N 1st Ave - Durant, OK 74701
8/18/2007 10:00:00 AM 1 LOUD & CLEAR KANSAS CITY KS 913-287-1556 SPL SP store
8/18/2007 4:00:00 PM 1 KUMHO STREET WARRIORZ LAS VEGAS NV 479-750-0505 SPL+CS DP LAS VEGAS SPEEDWAY
8/19/2007 12:00:00 PM 1 Jack's Stereo BRYAN

WHY NOT MOVE ALL OF THESE SHOWS TO SUNDAY AND DO A LINK UP FOR ONE BIG SUNDAY SHOW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
cavi_in_kc
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:32 am

Why not move the only show on Sunday to Saturday and do it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:39 am

lol, I will be there to spectate. not gonna see what i have that easy..
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:42 am

um guess i didn't get it... But mike HELL NO SHOP IS OPEN ON SAT.... LOL

Okay explain what you mean Tamu im lost as usual.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:59 am

cavi_in_kc wrote:
Why not move the only show on Sunday to Saturday and do it?

YOU GET BETTER TURNOUTS ON SUNDAY.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:00 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:

WE CAN LINK ALL OF THESE SHOWS UP ON THE TERMLAB AND HAVE ONE BIG SHOW FOR THAT SUNDAY.
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 am

TAMU wrote:
YOU GET BETTER TURNOUTS ON SUNDAY.
If it was that big of a deal those shows that are on Saturday would be on a Sunday already, but they aren't.

Again, if you want to do this, move the show on Sunday to Saturday, it's much easier to move one show than it is to move three.

That said, what's the point?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:39 am

Honestly it sounds good sorta. I feel as if this would be like an attempt at a finals thing that is goin to happen on the other org. Let them keep the link up idea and see how it turns out before thrying something new like this. just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 2:02 am

AGREED
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 2:25 am

The vegas street wars show can not be done on a Sunday, the race's are on saturday with live entertainment and junk, this show is also a 1000 miles for me and I go every year for the 2x points so I can make it to finals, you through in all these other shows with all the top 3 guys in my class I take 4th and dont have the point to attend finals, I am not a top 3 I am a 5 if I am lucky. this will not work for me, I'll just stay home....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Bailey
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Bailey

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 11:43 am

Why not just link up the three shows on sat?
Ur not going to get all three moved to sunday, or the one to move to saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thebestmeghan
BoominD2
BoominD2

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:05 pm

That would be cool. I plan on being at the one in Durant on Sat. and maybe Fri. depending on work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/BoominD
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:11 pm

BoominD2 wrote:
That would be cool. I plan on being at the one in Durant on Sat. and maybe Fri. depending on work.

I see how it is... Dont come to my shows anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
BoominD2
BoominD2

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:34 pm

I would love to Jim, but durant is only an hour and a half from me and alot of my friends are going with me for the car show. I also don't want to get my Gluteus Maximus handed to me by that S-10.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/BoominD
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 pm

TAMU wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

WE CAN LINK ALL OF THESE SHOWS UP ON THE TERMLAB AND HAVE ONE BIG SHOW FOR THAT SUNDAY.

this isnt Brand X this Usaci, we like to see who were beating face to face !
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:11 pm

thats funny brand x wasnt what i said ! it was the other santion body
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:04 pm

KC_LOUD&CLEAR wrote:
TAMU wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

this isnt Brand X this Usaci, we like to see who were beating face to face !

I have to agree with this. When I get beat i like to see the other person and shake there hand.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:59 pm

web cam it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS   HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY RALPH AND JIM WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS
Page 1 of 1