Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Vote_lcapGarage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Voting_barGarage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Vote_lcapGarage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Voting_barGarage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle 80inches drive disc crank record 2010 records quad silence chef build stereo contest globe world pics crzyblondgrl Audiopipe state songs finals louisiana dollar Johncarr broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!

Go down 
+5
slab
jkrob21
johnperdeye
bumpin s-10
boomn89
9 posters
AuthorMessage
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:11 am

2 Soundstream Splx 154's quad coil subs $200 ea.

Kicker 05s10L5 in sealed truck box $100

Kicker ZX450.2 NIB $155

2 MTX thunder8302 2ch amp $80 ea.

MB Quart 3 way Q series 6.5" 3" tweet $150

2 Crossfire Rack Mount 31 band mono EQ $250

Crossfire Rack Mount 3way X-over $125

2 Kinetik HC2400 modified into 3 4v cells $360 ea.

6 SVR-1000 batteries $125 ea.

2 Excessive Amperage 275 amp large case alternators with external regulators $300 ea.

FEELER ITEMS:
2 Soundstream XXX-15's $500 ea. with recones

ALSO OPEN TO TRADES

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES AND EVERYTHING IS SOLD AS IS
BATTERIES WILL HAVE TO BE PICKUP OR DELIVERY BY ME

Last edited by on Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:50 am

How old are the batts?
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 9:16 pm

2-3 years maybe they belonged to Corey Ainsworth.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:36 am

whats ur location
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:16 pm

canton,il 61520
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:36 pm

so would be willing to ship some batts
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 8:23 pm

Got any pics of the MB Quart 3 ways? How used are they?
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:09 pm

no shipping of batteries.

and yes I have pics they are actually refurbs from maxxsonic stock but do not have tweeter mounts. give me your email I send you the pic I have.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:43 pm

TTT
Back to top Go down
slab
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
slab

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:52 pm

does anyone have contact info for boomn89????
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:17 am

dude you are over charging for the kinetik2400 i just bought one 276 shipped sorry i dont want to rain on your sale. it just to high
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:24 am

The kinetik is not the normal kinetik battery. It has 3 positive posts and 3 negative posts all milled aluminum posts.

So rain away! And I still have the receipts to show I paid much more from kinetik.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:29 pm

sorry bro
dont know the difference between them i guess sun is shininf...lol
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:33 pm

Still considering the MBQs
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:46 pm

The MB QUARTS have no tweeter mounts . All you get is crossover,6 1/2", 4" and tweet
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:37 am

for the batteries what would be the delivery to spencer IA, 51301 or would you discount for a guy driving 6 hours one way???
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:00 pm

sorry no shipping and no discount, I drove from canton,IL to Omaha, NE to pick them up.

UPDATE: batteries are sold they will have a new home in Indiana.

Ill call you later SLAB.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:51 pm

FOund you're pic of the MBQs yet? Are they the QTD 25 tweets? if so I think I have an extra pair of the mounting brackets.
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:16 pm

Ill check tomorrow on which tweets they are, and ill send you that pic shortly.
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:34 am

They are actually a reference series tweet rtc 19. I never even looked at them until this question.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 7:41 pm

I finally got the pic. It was buried in my Anti-Spam. Damn spammers! Is the whole set Reference? I don't recognize the x-over as Q either. Let me know. If you don't sell them elsewhere I may buy them anyway. I need to check the ole bank account.
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:33 pm

nope everything but tweeters are q series.
Back to top Go down
hawaiianbasshead

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:44 am

anyone know this dude? I want the quarts if he still has them, I pm'd him but didn't get a response
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:14 pm

I know him, i will call him if you still want me too.
Back to top Go down
hawaiianbasshead

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:31 pm

yeah, call him, I wouldn't mind a 3 way setup Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:54 pm

Sorry been out of town for teo weeks staying in the wild. OK I still have them like it says the tweeters are not q series they are tc9 from quart and they have no mountings.
Back to top Go down
hawaiianbasshead

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:12 pm

how much shipped usps priority mail to 96740? is there any chance it'd fit in the priority mail flat rate box? I'm sure all of it could fit in two boxes, I shipped a pair of 6.5"s per box before.. it's like 5.5"x8.5"x11" I think. those boxes are $10 airmail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hawaiianbasshead

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:29 pm

boomn89 you gots pm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:01 am

You have pm back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!   Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garage Sale updated price drop and more items!!!!
Page 1 of 1