Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Vote_lcapSunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Voting_barSunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Vote_lcapSunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Voting_barSunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics broken finals state crank Audiopipe 2010 world quad globe stereo louisiana drive build chef contest 80inches records disc kyle record silence songs crzyblondgrl dollar Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Empty
PostSubject: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:41 pm

Who is coming?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:40 pm

Most of the big boys will be up in Maine at the big SLAP show. I really wanted to go there but I can't pass up a show in my backyard, so I'll see you there Kumar.
Back to top Go down
m&ms

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:13 pm

hey k r u goin 2 this show?
Back to top Go down
m&ms

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:14 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:44 am

Nice wrote:
Yes.
Hey they mr Nice. Answering for me. lol!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:48 am

m&ms wrote:
I am busy at the shop; lots of work. I didn't get a chance to work on my van. I will see how things go.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 6:26 pm

Come on Kumar give us a chance to beat you, lol. We've never beat you.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:28 pm

I'm going. Hopefully the weather works in our favor.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:44 pm

See you there!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:59 pm

Good job Kumar 160.5 to our 160.1. We have battery failure because we need a "real" charger. My buddy keeps putting it off for some reason. A few weeks ago, we did a 61.9 on the TL at a USACi show with the door closed.
It's always good to see you and the fellas.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:53 am

Congratulations to the entire North division for keeping USACI shows going. The db's keep on going up up up.....
That girl dunking contest was CRAZY!!!! ( love those hard nipples)
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:56 pm

Nice wrote:
Good job Kumar 160.5 to our 160.1. We have battery failure because we need a "real" charger. My buddy keeps putting it off for some reason. A few weeks ago, we did a 61.9 on the TL at a USACi show with the door closed.
It's always good to see you and the fellas.
Hey Nate, it was nice seeing u there. The show was great. lucy the weather hold up for the show. That is a nice looking spl vehicle u got there. I met a lot of new people and saw new faces. The weather sucks driving back home to New York. It was raining very hard.
Anyway, keep intouch, stay healthy and safe.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:02 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
Congratulations to the entire North division for keeping USACI shows going. The db's keep on going up up up.....
That girl dunking contest was CRAZY!!!! ( love those hard nipples)
It was great to see new faces at the show. The girl dunking contest was great. Dam, I wish all the shows had entertainment like that. Very Happy
I won the first dunking contest. I had 3 straight strike. I was starting to feel sorry for that girl. What can I say, I love titties. Smile
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 4:40 pm

Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven HPIM0490-1
OOPS!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:24 am

U should have gotten the pic of my dunk. You would have gotten all nipples. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven   Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday, July 29th at Auto Pro. Hamden is next to New Haven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: FUTURE EVENTS :: FUTURE EVENTS-
Jump to: